Morning from hell

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I was walking fast in these echoing hallways. I'm lost, I admit, but the annoying scent of dead fish that radiates from me gives me strenght to continue looking for the right door. My other hand was clenching the handle of a bucket full of water and the other was swinging back and forth rapidly.

Finally I reached the familiar door I have gone through couple of times already, and a smile crept on my face. I opened the door with my one and only free hand, smile never leaving my face (maybe smile fits me.. In revenge) I stomped upstairs, my anger raising even more with every step.You won't just get away with this without a revenge. I'm someone who can't just pass the opportunity to revenge... Sigh..

I stopped right in front of one particular door and I stepped back for awhile, ready to kick that door down. I'm not kidding, I'm going to kick that damn door open. I'm sorry dear door.. It's not like I hate you, I just have some issues with your owner... Nicely done Marie, now I'm apologising a door for you! I must be finally going nuts..

I sighed silently (seriously, I've done that too much ever since I got here) and steadied myself. I ran couple steps (as much as I could in this narrow hallway) and kicked it down absolutely awesomely, at least in my opinion. Anyway.. I marched towards the bed and I towered the figure that was lying on the bed. I bet my facial expression was beyond creepy, thank god I wasn't the revenged one.

I smiled victoriously as I finally poured the water with lovely ice on top of him. See how much irony I have today.. I stepped aside, knowing that he would just jump around and propably poke me in the eye. As I expected, he stood up and started jumping like crazy while cursing. Woah, calm down boy. I knew one of the ice cubes had went under his shirt and he was desperately trying to get it away. I couldn't hold my laughter, so I laughed silently enough, so he wouldn't hear me.

He got the ice cube away and then he seemed to notice me. "You! Why did you do this to me!" He said with a murderous tone that sent chills down my spine. My laughter disappeared and my face changed emotionless.

"What? It wasn't you who thought how funny it would be to give me some new friends, huh?" I asked and tilted my head. Jaejoong froze and stared at me blankly.

"N-no! It was Suho! Didn't you read the note?" He asked. I tilted my head again, pretending to be confused.

"But.. How do you know about the note?" I asked and he couldn't utter a word.

I started walking away when he got his voice back after he snorted. "How did you know?" He asked.

I stopped walking and said icily: "Because I'm not as stupid as you think." Liar. Liar, my mind yelled. I knew I was lying. I just recognized if it was from Suho or not. He wouldn't do it like this, he would come and claim this to be his doing and then laugh at me, no notes or anything.

I started walking towards my room, I guess my luck didn't agree with me since Ii saw Suho walking out of his room (his room is the closest to mine). He looked at me, mockingly, and pinched his nose.

"What the heck is this smell?" he asked, obviously knowing it came from me. I didn't answer him, I was already pissed off. "What? You went for a morning swim with fish?" He asked and laughed. Now, that's Suho's style.. I thought and shot him my death glare. I guess my evil aura was radiating troughout my body, he seemed to be a bit frightened of my new side he had never seen, so he stepped aside quickly and shut his filthy mouth.

I smirked evilly and advanced to my room. I stopped in front of my bed and then just plopped in. I was about to drift in the glorious dreamland but then I heard "Wakey, wakey, Sleeping Beauty."

Key's annoyingly cheery voice hurt my ears. He was oblivious to my pain, so he just kept talking until I felt my ears would bleed and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Can't you just shut up?" I asked groggily.

"Well, I'm sorry but it's already morning." He huffed. Then he took my pillow from under my head, forcing me to get up. I slowly lifted my head up and I guess I had horrible eye bags and a really mess hair since Key let out a scream of horror before jumping down from my bed.

"Holy moly! Who the heck are you? Gosh, you scared me Jieun!" I shot him my death glare (it seems that today I'm giving them to everybody) and plopped my head under the blanket again.

"You need my help, dear." Key stated and started pulling my feet. "Why do you smeel like rotten fish anyway?" He asked. I gave hi, no answer and he desperately tried to get me to sign a file of divorce. From my bed.

It wasn't as succesful as he though it would be, so he decided to pull me on the cover as I slept on it. I was being dragged to the bathroom and he started to brush my teeth and hair. I was only half awake and it seemed to annoy the hell out of him. He pulled the cover away and my head crashed to the floor.

"!@€!$¥#%" I yelled, no actual words were heard. I rolled on the floor, holding my head and whining like a kid. Key seemed to be in shock and he looked like he'd burst out crying any moment now.

Not that I care though. I just stood up and kicked his shin. Not propably the smartest move to do to your just made friend, but you know me, I'm not smart. I rushed out of the room and made my way to the stairs, when I heard Yoseob calling me.

"Yes?" I asked and what a surprise. I just had to step on nothing and fall backwards. Well, it's not like this morning could get any worse.. was the only thought that ran through my head when I fell down the stairs.

On the last step of this tormenting drop, someone's hands wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Myungsoo looking at me, bored. Well, isn't it nice to meet you too, Prince Charming. I took his hands away and stepped back.

"Thanks, again." I said and rubbed my aching temples. My attention diverted to the stairs. Key was already running down, almost flying.

"Jieun ah! Are you alright? Are you sure you didn't break anything? Can you walk?" he asked, causing my head to hurt more if that's even possible.

"Shut up!" I yelled rudely while holding my aching head. I could see him flinch and I immediately regretted my words.

Key looked at me coldly and stated, "good. Then you can come to activate your powers, I assume." and left. I froze and I couldn't think anything. My mind went blank and I really just stood there, hands still on my temples. Cold sweat ran through my body and after awhile I started to think again.

This morning couldn't get any worse?

I stand corrected.

 

 

Hey my lovely subbies! ^^ I know I haven't updated in DAYS, but I was spending some quality time with my best friend and my family~ I hope you're not mad at me. Now, this chapter is confusing XD I try to update in short perioids but sometimes it just goes like this.. I did this chapter when my best friend was still with me XD I guess that might annoy her.. Or not, she was planning her own story so I helped her with the ideas and I did this update at the same time. I love you guys~ Please comment and subscribe! ^3^