She was right

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

A/N Warning - cursing from Jieun XD

"So it was you, huh?" I said and crossed my arms. He deserves a big punch on his head, bigger than the two, no, three I have received. Right.. He gets nothing while I'm laying here helplessly. But because of those two hits I got today, I now have a terrible headache and I'm even more pissed than I was earlier! Now, that's not new. This day has been hell! I glanced at the hamster and he looked at me guiltily, so I kinda forgave him, but not enough to forget my revenge.

"So what if it was him? It shouldn't matter to you." Yoona said and narrowed her eyes. I glared at her angrily and crossed my arms.

"Well, it just does. At least I didn't bash my teammate and call them useless, unlike someone." I said totally looking at Yoona. Yoona's eyes widened in shock and she stomped her feet against the floor. She even hit air with her hands, now that's something I call exaggerating (I shouldn't be the one talking)

"You little-"

"-miss, who is right." Zico cut her and I just nodded in agreement. Yoona gasped and looked at Zico like he had just called her an idiot in front of her crush. She opened but this time, I was the one cutting her (believe me, it felt gooooood)

"I've had enough today, say a word and I ING RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!" I yelled my honest feelings, as you can see, I'm really, really, really, really pissed.

Yoona obviously got mad and started walking towards the door, still stopping in front of me just to say: "You don't even have powers, you don't belong here." She muttered so that no one else than I heard her. I looked at her with my -you-stare, not even caring what she said. She's just joking.. They brought me here, because I have powers. She's trying to me, that .. (I'm sorry, just being extremely honest today. Maybe I'll behave tomorrow.. Yeah, maybe..) I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever!" I yelled at her when she stomped out of the room. Wait a minute.. We were brought here to find a ing queen, with no clues at all, and what have we done? Nothing! I'm going to die....!

I stared at the remaining four boys. I still don't know them all.. I thought as I watched the hamster and the guy with a small beard. We were all silent for minutes, maybe ten..? It was really awkward and I stared at my hands, not knowing what to do. Suddenly I felt their stares on me.

"What?" I asked and my tone sounded as irritated as I was. Hurray. Why everyone just keeps annoying me today?! Boys stopped staring at me immediately after I opened my mouth, and the silence continued. I could imagine the wind blowing in the silence. Right.. What now?

"Weeeeeell, I think it's our turn to leave!" Zico said, motioning the two strangers.

"NO WAY IN HELL!" I yelled, louder than I intended. The three of them stopped in their tracks, too scared to move. Key was the only one standing normally, the others had just stopped as they were, like some movement pictures or rather - statues. "I don't even know which one of you is G.O and which one of you is Sunggyu." I explained quietly.

The Statue Trio (I like that one) stared at each other and started laughing with Key. What? Did I say something weird? Aish.. So annoying.. The trio fixed their positions and Zico headed to the door, waiting for the other two to finish their introductions.

"My bad, I am Sunggyu. And I also hit your head, sorry!" The hamster-like gyu said. I nodded and wondered how can I hit him on the head in return. I reluctantly snapped out of my thoughts to hear G.O's introduction.

"Annyeong, I'm G.O. Give me your number, I'll totally answer your call!" He said with a wink and he pointed me with his fingers. I shook my head in disgust and rolled my eyes. Alright, he's a ert. Byuntae. Hairy guy. Oh, stop it Jieun! You just met this ert person! I nodded like in approval to leave. Sunggyu was about to leave, but no, oh oh! He's not going to leave yet!

"Wait!" I screamed desperatly and again the trio halted. I smiled apologetically and made a v-pose. Why do I even try to act cute? "I only need Sunggyu. You guys, go!" I ordered and motioned them to leave. I was surprised to see that they actually obeyed me. Well, isn't this nice. Sunggyu became curious of what I was about to say, I told him to get closer and in the end his head was inches away from mine - BANG! I hit him with my own head. Yes, it hurted like hell and yes, it was totally worth it. 

Sunggyu retreated away from me like I'd be some kind of maniac, trying to kill him right on that spot. His eyes were really big, he was so scared. I'm not that scary! I think... Oh, wait. I am. He held his painful head, but hey! Mine was painful too! Three hits per one day! I shrugged at his stare and explained him my reasons.

"You owned me one." I simply stated. Nothing more, nothing less, just revenge. He nodded and finally left the room. I could hear his loud wailing echoing outside the room. When it was gone, it was my turn since Key was the only one witnessing it in the room.

My wailing wasn't as sophisticated as Sunggyu's, I used a lot of curse words. "Ow! ! ! this hurts! this ! everything! !" I yelled as loud as I could. Key had covered his ears with his hands. He hasn't got used to this side of me I guess. I sighed deeply, placing my left hand on my chest, right above my heart. I was fuming inside and my breathing was uneven.

"Wow, Jieun. I think I have to pay a visit to a church now." Key stated jokingly with a low whistle. "Are you done yet?" He asked and I gave him a nod.

He sighed in relief, earning a death glare from me. I started holding my breath when he sat next to me in that queen-sized bed. Not because I had a crush on him - I just tried not to ask all these questions that ran through my head at once. My headache got stronger but I didn't have time to complain that. I yawned and after that, I didn't control my mouth and the questions came out.

"You brought us here to find the queen, but we haven't done anything! I do understand, that we have to activate our powers, but we have no clues of whereabouts or even a name! And who the heck is the only freaking person that can recognize her? Where is that person? We don't have time to just sit here or to shop some shoes or anything like that!" I complained in one breath. Whew... Finally I can breathe!

"How did you know I bought shoes yesterday?" Key asked with widened eyes. I furrowed and looked at him, confused.

"You really bought shoes yesterday?" I asked and he nodded. Oh. My. God. What did I say? He's a D-I-V-A!! I started laughing and I earned a glare from Key, telling me are-you-kidding-me without a word. I just shrugged with a smile plastered on my face. One question still remains,

"When will you activate my power?" I asked Key. He looked at me symphatetically.

"Honey.. We already did, you were unconscious, so it wasn't that bad.." Key started. I couldn't hide my excitement and that made Key to pat me on the head. "Darling.. You have no powers." He said and I froze instantly. I can't believe I was admitting this,

Yoona was right.

 

 

Another update~ I had so much difficulties with this, I struggled and struggled.. Only because my ipad can't update normally and my computer just . I've spent, I don't know, two hours to get this update? Jeez.. Now I am pissed.. -_- I almost gave up, I read some other fanfics for awhile until I continued the fight. Hey, do you know which tags to use in this story? If I use, for example, Suho, some people will come and hate me because he's a meanie XD But, I love all my subscribers and thanks to those new subscribers~ I love you all! I'm getting all cheesy.. Please comment and subscribe! ^^ Alright, I'll try to update soon, bye! ^3^