Oh..

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

"Aaaaah! I'm so bored!" I wailed while pouting. We've been sitting there for three hours, three! Whenever I tried to sneak closer, someone asked me to sit down and rest. Actually, they forced me to sit and even the ever bright Yoseob seemed to be falling asleep any minute now. "I understand why you can't go, but why can't I do something? It's so boring!" Yoseob complained and only earned a glare from me.

I punched his arms playfully, pretending to be angry which I wasn't. He was telling the truth. I sort of made him stay here by my request against his will, but I wasn't going to reveal that! I sighed and looked around, admiring those black and dangerous looking trees. The Dark Land, huh? The one that named this place surely had a lack of imagination.

After carefully scanning the forest behind us, I saw a bush full of berries. I got an brilliant (or not even close) idea of what we could do with Yoseob, so that we wouldn't be bored to death. "Yoseob! Let's go find something to eat! For all of us." I suggested. He opened his eyes and pondered my newly made idea. What could possibly happen? Well... Considering that it involves me, the one that almost killed everyone.. I guess nothing good comes out of this.

"Sure." He said while shrugging his shoulders and yawning loudly. Seriously? You and me? Alone in the woods? Man, you're out of your mind.. In the end, we did walk towards the black forest, carefully sneaking so others wouldn't see us leave. We still heard their laughs and we knew we didn't get caught. Hmm.. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

No matter how hard I would've tried, I couldn't have sat there any longer. I did not try to look for trouble or try to get myself, nor Yoseob, killed. I guess that's excatly what kind of impression I have given to others lately. But it's hard to survive with all this crap that's being thrown at me, okay?

I somehow managed to make my teammates to like me, and that if something is an achievement. But those teammates of mine are way too clingy! I might have tried to slaughter us all, but we we're still alive! What's the problem? People should just move on! It's not like we're going to die every minute because of me.

"Okay, we have to stay in sight so we won't get killed." I declared to Yoseob after thinking for awhile. Just being catious.. He nodded in agreement and we started picking up berries from the bushes that were filled with them. The berries were all black, just like the whole forest was. If something wasn't black, it was grey. That forest looked like the one in those scary movies people watch, so it wasn't really comfortable to think about that. Still, I wasn't scared. Yoseob was trembling next to me though.

We had already quite an amount of berries in our hands, but we didn't taste them. They could be poisonous, so we really didn't want to take the risk. Suddenly, we heard some twigs snapping. After that, hurried running steps were heard. Those noises were from more than one, and we had no idea if it was those bonies again or not. I hid behind one bush and dragged Yoseob, that was still standing there like a fool, with me.

He hid just in time, as we saw a bunch of people appearing in front of us. They seemed to be fighting against something that I couldn't see at first. I only realized that their invinsible enemy were made out of thin wires.

The more I looked at, the more confused I got. This time, instead of bonies, we got iron wire puppets or something like that. I was really tempted just to run away, but that could give us up and we might actually end up dead. One short girl that had long brown hair, muttered something and then all we saw was black. I thought I had passed out or gone blind, until I saw those flames of fire and those occasional balls of light. I was utterly confused and so seemed to be Yoseob, he was squeezing my hand so hard that I couldn't feel it anymore.

I got drops of water on my face, so apparently water was involved with this weird encountering. I could hear something that sounded like a electric shock, and then I smelt something burnt. I silently took couple steps back catiously, so that I couldn't get electrified. I was glad that those weird screams of pain were covering the noises we made, so we did get a distance between us and the fight. That group of fellas was a group I did not want to fight with, not now, not ever.

The noises of battle quieted down, so we stopped walking just in case. We almost got away from it, but then Yoseob being Yoseob, tripped down and we received their attention. "RUN!" We both yelled simultaneoulsy and so we did. They were still chasing after us, when we arrived at our ship. Everyone repairing it got alerted and stopped working . We all glared at the forest, ready to fight if necessary.

Then the group of five came warily to our sight. I was surprised by the smiles they had, but the Fluffies' reaction was weirder. They all smiled and relaxed, dropping their fighting tools down. My group was an exception, of course. Oh.. We need a group name.

"Good job, Jieun!" Key praised me out of nowhere. Huh? "You just found the group 1, the Cuties." He informed happily. They are the 'Cuties'? I mean, I could've just died by their hands. No way they are cute in my opinion.. I suddenly recalled that everyone had talents and I wasn't sure if I just had made a fool out of myself, gaining even more haters than my whole old school.

"So.. Can any of you read minds?" I asked and rubbed my nape awkwardly.