Like a princess

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I don't remember much after the fall. It took only about a minute, fortunately we weren't smashed at all nor did this ship explode like in movies. I'm just lucky I guess, or not. I still have my earlier wounds, the cuts in my hands, the burns on the back of my legs and back, but also new ones. I. Freaking. Hit. My. Head. I could feel the blood dripping beside my face and when I touched my forehead, it got covered with blood.

I also had a terrible headache that made me almost rip my own head off! I felt dizzy, but then I realized that if I didn't die, the bossy boney thing wouldn't have either. I raised my head and saw that thing completely unharmed, already standing up, while I was still laying on my stomach like a Sloth. 

Nice... I can't even sit up and I'm supposed to fight.. Fair and square right? I was lucky that my smart (yeah right, me and my good ideas) little trick got everyone running in this direction, thinking it was the enemy's doing. Sorry to say this, but it was me, me. The bony creature got closer, but I saw how Zico arrived just in time, and shot fire towards that thing. My boss fight I couldn't fight, was fought for me. How sweet.. 

After G.O lended little help with his wind and Sunggyu tied the boss with some weird plants that appeared from nowhere, the boss was finally beaten, with teamwork. Oh... That was what I was supposed to do? Fight against it with... Key and Yoseob? Yeah... We would've all died.

I was relieved to see Myungsoo, Suho and Jaejoong alive, when they ran towards me. My dizziness was getting worse and I really had to fight against passing out. I heard some really distant voices and saw Myungsoo's mouth moving along with Jaejoong's and Suho's, but I couldn't understand. Their voices were so distant and... Weird.

My vision was also getting blurry, so it was getting hard to read from the lips, which was a talent I have never mastered. I guess I should after all that has happened... I tried opening my mouth to say something, but my eyelids grew heavier and heavier with every passing minute. It wouldn't be that bad to close them for a minute right? And so, I let the darkness surround me like for the 4th time already.

 

"She saved my life!" I heard someone insisting with a whiny and maybe a bit crying tone. "Shut up! She almost killed us all!" Someone argued. That voice was so familiar, yet I couldn't figure out why. I felt like ignoring that voice forever. "Did she have choice? She would have died! Me and Yoseob couldn't help her." Someone said warmly. Now that voice was something I liked to hear. Notes for voices number one and two, that's how you talk.

"She wrecked our ship!" The annoying voice continued. Jeez woman, is it so hard to shut up? "At least we're on the right place. We could have just continued moving, unnoticing we passed this planet already because of those enemies we had." Someone pointed out calmly and someone started laughing like crazy. I guessed it was not because of that comment, but some joke someone must've said. That laugh was a laugh I knew, no oyåther than the 'hilarious' Zico.

I was finally regaining consiousness and this situation was way too familiar. When was it again? Oh right, when Yoona threw water at me, making me pass out. She has some serious anger management issues.. (I shouldn't be the one talking) There was also the time she said I had no powers (look who's laughing now! Wait.. But they didn't work.) 

I opened my eyes with a sigh, only to see the nine arguing persons around me. It seems like I was still laying on the same floor I did when I fell on the ground. The headache was gone, so I was happy. "Who's the one blaming me killing everybody?" I asked, knowing exactly who it was. That damn alligator, Im Yoona. People around me stopped talking and turned to see me with relieved smiles. Well, except that- "I did." Yoona said angrily. -alligator. She narrowed her eyes and I did the same. I'm the patient here, hellooo?

"You also wrecked the our ship!" She accused. "Wow, missing me already?" I said sarcastically. "Besides.. It's not the most important thing.." I murmured unaudible. I was thinking about my lack of powers, the mystery that still needed an answer. And I was so going to solve it, the sooner the better. Besides, it would be nice to fight against Yoona and make her use her tiny little head..

"Then what is? That you almost died? Boohoo!" Yoona said surprising me that she heard. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at her. She was further away from me than Key and he didn't seem to hear. "You just read from my lips?" I asked Yoona and she seemed to be shocked. "Can't you hear us?" I asked while covering my mouth with my hand, so she couldn't see my lips moving. She just stooded there silently, not knowing what to do when everyone was staring at her. "Fine! My ears are ringing!" She said obviously irritated by the fact she was caught before the ringing stopped.

"Noona! I was worried sick when the ship started falling down!" Yoseob exclaimed suddenly and hugged me tight. The fourth teddy bear mode activated.. "Yah Jieun! You can't scare us like that!" Myungsoo said worriedly. "What? Where you worried about me or yourself?" I asked with a crooked smile. "You!" Eight voices answered simultaneously and... the ninth whispered. Aww... Our little princess really did miss me.. 

"You were so brave!" Key said to me proudly, wiping imaginary tears away. I furrowed my brow in confusion. Brave? No, I was selfish. I risked everyone's lives just to save mine! "Yes, and you saved my life!" Yoseob said with sparkling eyes. Didn't you just hear what I thought? No! Well.. I did save his life though.. "Oh, come on! This is enough already. We have to start repairing this ship!" Yoona ordered and we all stood up. "Mood killer..." I heard G.O whisper to me. I nodded with a smile as we walked outside.

"Hold on! You're not taking a part in this!" Jaejoong said when I was about to take a hammer and pushed me away from the ship. He made me sit on a chair that was far away from it and I couldn't help but to feel like an overprotected kid. "Yes I will!" I argued. "Oh no, you won't!" He said and pressed me down when I tried to stand up. "Why?" I asked. "Try to hold this nuthead." Suho said and gave me a hammer. Without thinking I took it and almost dropped it on my toes immediately after I grabbed it. Damn that HURT! "Fine!" I snapped and sat down, crossing my arms and sulked for being cut from all the fun.

The two of them tried to leave, so I fastly grabbed Jaejoong's shirt. He turned around with a questioning look and I explained him. "I don't want to be alone.." I murmured while blushing from my act. He just smiled at me sweetly and ruffled my hair. "Aigoo, what a cute girl!" He said teasingly. "Got it!" Suho said with a wink and whistled to grab Yoseob's  attention. It worked and he came towards us, jogging happily.

"Keep her company." Suho said and left with Jaejoong to clean my mess. Yoseob smiled at me, asked if I wanted anything, was everything okay and I...

I felt like a princess.

 

 

 

An update! It's been a long time since the last update, but my school just started. I won't forget this story, I promise. But still, I'm starting to get pretty busy, so there might be some days before I update. I also have couple other stories, so I have to update them as well. But, still I thank you for your endless support for my story like this. Please comment & subscribe! ^^