Being useless, sigh..

Mission: Find The Queen

Yoseob's pov

I tried my best while paractising my powers, but it just didn't seem to work. I glanced jealously towards Jaejoong, who had already mastered his own powers. I guess there is a difference between the youngest and the oldest, the weakest and the strongest. He is also goodlooking and gets called handsome, but I am only called 'cute'. I'm not manly, but cute. I steal the heart of women with cuteness, but still they would prefer Jaejoong. How could I, small and cute boy, rescue them from gangsters, piggybag them home when they're drunk or help them with their problems? 

I sighed and tried to practise again, maybe this time I'll manage to do something. I got distracted by the fire-like light coming from Jieun's corner. When I turned to see what was going on, she was just standing there, observing... Suho, another manly and secure boy. Not even a glance for me? I shook my head in despair and concentrated on my powers before I'm the only one without powers. Well, Jieun excluded. Once again I was interrupted, but this time it was not an imaginary fire or anything, but I assumed it was even worse. The blinking red lights and an annoying siren made me extremely alerted. Soon, I heard the door open near Jieun and Key, that had arrived at one point I didn't manage to see. 

I saw those creatures that looked like the one I dusted in air, Angel. They sure hated me for that, but I think these are an exception. Key dragged Jieun slowly away and Yoona commanded us to fight. "Suho and Myungsoo, go check the rooms behind those for any injured or dead people. Jaejoong, you and I will fight against those things and make sure Jieun and Key are able to escape." She said, but quick math calculations in her head informed that there was still me. I knew I would be in their way, but I'd like them to keep it to theirself.

"You... Go check on Key and Jieun." Yoona muttered and I did as she told me to do. I walked towards the door they had gone, but when I opened it, Key went to other side and I stood there helplessly watching Jieun's high speed dodging I couldn't be able to do myself. I was trying to do something with my hands, when she disappeared, dragging those things in another room. Now I had an decision to do, which one to follow. I did not wonder for long, remembering how Jieun could fight against Suho and win so easily.

I ran, trying to catch up with Key, but he did not seem to be bad at fighting either. In the end, he just saved my life, earning a hit on his head that now bled slightly. "Just go... Find Jieun!" He commanded and started to fight again, giving me time to escape. I ran to Jieun's direction and tried to catch up with her, but some pissed offed group Jieun had left behind happened to find me. I tried to cowardly run back to Key, but I was stopped in the room I had to make the decision a moment ago. I guess they were sick of running, or that's what I thought when they just quickly blocked my way of escaping.

I did not know what to do. I could not control my powers, I didn't know how to fight or dodge like an pro. I could just stand there, while they grabbed me by my leg and threw me against the wall over and over again. After the third throw, I already felt like giving up. That was until one of them singnaled others to leave, that he'd fight against me alone. The others left as the one had commanded and I thought I had a shot. 

That hope was soon thrown away, blown by the wind. Why? Because that thing was ten times stronger than I. When I tried to dodge, it caught me. When I tried to run, it stopped my plans with it's size that blocked the whole door. I took an metallic pipe that was laying there randomly (weird......) and tried to hit it, but it didn't seem to be damaged that much, I just made it angrier. It marched towards me with speed and I unconsiously took steps back, trying to keep the distance between us. The metal bar was thrown on the other side of the room and my back hit the wall. 

Somehow I didn't fear the nearing death. It felt peaceful to know that soon I'l be gone, not causing any more mess to anyone. Not to my parents, not to Yoona or Jaejoong, not to Key. I'll just... vanish. I saw how it rose it's sword and I closed my eyes in defeat. I waited peacefully for the impact, but it never came. It took so long, that I finally opened my eyes and I was shocked to see Jieun. I didn't understand what was going on, until I saw her hands up in the air, stopping the blade above our heads. I saw how blood started dripping along the blade and Jieun seemed to shiver a bit.

I was starting to panic and Jieun didn't help it with her ghostly head turn that gave me the creeps. "Mind helping?" She asked while gritting her teeth. I blinked in this crisis like an idiot, not knowing what to do. "I-I can't!" I wailed like a child. "Are you ing kidding me??" Jieun snapped. Funny how I felt more scared when she was mad at me, than when I was about to die a moment ago. "I'm risking my life for you, now move your !" She commanded. I moved from behind her like an robot, and that creature pulled his blade away, making Jieun cry from the cuts.

I was worried for her, but now I had to face with my monster. But, I froze again and again, I was saved by Jieun, who tripped the creature heroically. "Come on! Use your powers!" She hissed. I gulped loudly and did as she told. Surprisingly, I somehow managed to create some kind of plant with my powers, something I couldn't earlier. Maybe I was too afraid to be killed by Jieun if I didn't... It took me awhile to realize that the plant I created, was a carnivorous plant. I smirked proudly as I pointed to the thing in front of me. Me, as the plant's owner, was in control of that. Now that was something really... Odd and strange. This is something I'll have to avoid at all costs... I mean, carnivorous plant that control? PUHAHAHAHAHA!

"Ugh!" Jieun groaned while sitting on the floor and bringing me back to reality. "Are you hurt?" I asked while running to her. "You think?" she asked sarcastically while showing her bloody hands that stopped the blade, and saved my life. "Jieun!" Key shouted worriedly out of nowhere, and ran to her when he saw her sitting on the floor. "What happened?" He asked anxiously. "He owes me one." Jieun stated and Key started laughing. "You too?" He asked and then they high-fived, which was not smart. "Aaaah!" Jieun wailed and shut her eyes tight to endure the pain.

Lee Jieun, you are one of the stupidest person I have ever met, but yet you are charming. You are one of the weirdest and the strongest girl I have met. You saved my life only because you didn't think at all! But still...

You are so cute.

 

 

 

I'm really sorry :'D I mean really sorry, I lost it while laughing at Shorknado that came from the TV XD At that point, this story just came absolutely stupid XD I'm really sorry, should I update this again?! Puhahahah Sharknado, who the heck invented that? ;D Gosh, it was unbelievable XD