Former queen

Mission: Find The Queen

The girl was exhausted of all the running. She and her guards had ran for many days without stopping. was hurting as she still fought against the tears of losing her loved ones, especially the one special one. Baekhyun.. I miss you.. Did you really die? She thought in her sorrow and this time, there was nothing she could do to stop the tears that came from her aching heart.

"My queen, I'm sorry to interrupt you.." Her best personal bodyguard said softly.

She smiled gently and shook her head. "No.. It doesn't matter.. I'm just too weak to be the queen." She said. It broke her guard's heart to see her queen like this. They had been together ever since she was born. He loved her, but it was obviously one-sided, her heart belonged to another boy that may be even death now. He sighed and sat next to her. They sat in silence, watching the dark forest ahead of them.

"Listen, my queen.." the guard started. The queen that had ran away from her palace selfishly against her own will, leaving everyone else suffer there, looked at him with those tear filled eyes.

"Love isn't a weakness. Everyone says it is, but it isn't. It gives us strenght to continue, it gives us happiness, it makes us sacrifice things and above all, it makes us complete." he said. The fragile girl nodded and tried to fight against the new stream of tears that was threathening to fall on her cheeks.

"Thanks, Chen. You're always there for me.. You're a great friend that everyone needs." she said and smiled weakly. Chen's heart broke a little, but now he has already grown used to it.

She rose and walked to the other guards. "I can not waste the chance he gave me. I must continue, no matter how much my heart hurts. It's a thing that queen has to do, sacrifice herself for others." She said mainly to Chen, but others heard her too. They all knew how much she griefed for her man, but they also knew what the queen has to do. They were collecting their stuff, when they heard it. That horrifying laugh, that sound of bones knocking against other bones with every step those things took, came closer. 

Everyone froze, but still they managed to circled their queen, in attempt to protect her from those beasts. "Chen, you go with our majesty, we'll stay here and buy some time. We'll come right after you!" One of the guards yelled. The one mentioned, nodded in agreement as he grabbed the queen's hand and dragged her away. She couldn't stop peeking back, hoping to see how her guards won againts those dark creatures, but no. She only saw them dying one by one and now they were being chased.

"Chen! They're coming!" She screamed. He looked back and saw what she saw. Oh no..! We can't run away from those.. Unless.. He looked at his beloved queen and she nodded like she'd just read his mind. She was feeling too weak to use her power, but now she was forced to do it. She started to glow as she suddenly vanished with him, leaving those bony creatures puzzled.

Chen opened his eyes in a cave and he looked around warily. It seemed empty, so he sighed in relief. Suddenly he felt something pressing against him and he saw how his queen materialized in his lap, unconscious. He knew this was going to happen, she didn't have enough energy. He her cheek gently, wishing that her heart would finally meet his. It was a wish he cherished more than anything, but he knew it wasn't coming true. Baekhyun.. Wherever you are right now.. I wish you'll wake up and come for her.. Please, don't leave her in pain.. he wished upon a star.

 

Somewhere in the castle, a figure moved a finger. He had hit his head as those bone warriors threw him against the wall. He opened his eyes, but he could only see darkness. His vision got better minute by minute and now he could finally sit. He looked at those loyal guards that lay there, some dead but some alive. He checked every one of them to see, if they were still breathing. He found a handful from thousands, but he needed any possible help he could get. He took care of those soldiers and when they woke up, they were ready to help him.

"Baekhyun, where are we going?" One of the guards asked.

Baekhyun smiled at him and replied: "To my beloved one." Everyone understood who he meant and they were following him. He if anyone could find the queen, his heart would lead them on the right path.

"How do you know where they are?" Someone asked. Baekhyun looked at the guard and saw that he was new, he still didn't know about him and the queen.

"Because someone wished upon the star."  He answered.


 

Lee Jieun's pov

I shot a questioning look towards Key. "Really? We actually found where she might be?" I asked enthusiastically. Hope was raising inside of me. Even though I didn't understand how the heck we'd find the hidden queen, the mystery was about to solve and we needed to move fast. Key nodded and smiled.

"We found her from the same place where the group 1 is searching her. Thanks to you, we noticed their message fast and the map didn't get ruined like it usually does. They sent it from the dark land that is beyond this galaxy." He said. I smiled proudly and then I looked him pressing some buttons in this room.

It opened one window and I saw something surprising. Who would have known that they have some kind of a space ship in here? Not me! I thought, but my attention was caught by a picture of a beautiful woman that popped out from one of those computer screens.

"Who's that?" I asked. Key looked at the picture for a second and then answered.

"Oh that? She's our soon-to-be-former queen, Kim Taeyeon, she's the one that recognizes the new queen." He revealed and I was even more puzzled. Right.. Former queen that isn't former yet, will help us find the new queen that isn't her child and she's also hidden, not knowing her own identity and we have no clues of it. I'm sorry, but this was getting way over my understanding.

 

 

Some of you might be kiliing me already.. You know, about the Taeyeon and Baekhyun scandal and that I used it.. Well, if it really pisses you of, then I'm sorry. I knew all the time that the queen would be Taeyeon (even before scandal) but I didn't know who'd be his man. Then this dating thing came, so I took the advantage of that. I'm sorry if you hate me. Now, for happier news. Thank you so much for my friend, minrin98iw, who made the poster for this story~ Isn't it beautiful? :D I love you and all the other subscribers~ Please comment & subscribe! ^^