Under attack... Or what is that thing?

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I stood still, staring at the weird bony creature right in front of me. Have you noticed that I use the word 'weird' quite often? I have. And it's weird since I haven't used that so often, before this trip that is. I sighed (the other habit that has developed to me) and returned to stare at that beast. I guess it didn't have trouble staying focused, his sword was already up in the air, aiming for me. ..

Thank god I have fast reflexes. One thing to be proud of, and one thing to thank for. I swiftly avoided the sword, stepping backwards. I thought I was doing well, but I was proven wrong right after that thought. I hadn't noticed that there were something behind me, so again, I tripped. And again, I hit my freaking aching hand (third time already), on the freaking hard floor, again. I hissed and crawled away, trying to avoid the sword that tried to slash me.

I rolled on left and the sword hit the floor on my right. I rolled on right and it hit on my left. I started to feel like it would hit the middle part soon, so glanced at the boys, hoping to receive some help for them. They just stood there frozen on their spot. I took off my shoe hastily, throwing it towards those morons. "YAH!" I screamed and my shoe did hit the target, Jaejoong's face, and he groaned in pain. They all woke up from their trance and then looked at me, obviously horrified at the sight. "JIEUN!" They all yelled simultaneously and I rolled my eyes.

"Little help please?" I asked as the creature grabbed my leg (wonder why) and lifted me on the air. I didn't scream since that scream was stuck on my throat. Besides, I don't scream any other time, so why start now? Jaejoong made some kind of wind that whirled around the room, smashing things broken. Myungsoo started a fire around the room and he didn't know how to shut them off. Suho, only one that actually managed to do something useful, stopped the fires with his water. I sighed in defeat and almost gave up. But... I'm not a quitter.

Okay.. Since that idiotic trio can't do anything, I must figure out something. I stared at the creature that kept hanging me on the air. I looked any possible weak points, but I couldn't concentrate when it started to move again. It moved towards my teammates and it might be a bit of an idiot. It remembered that it had the sword on its right hand, so it swayed me instead. I hit my teammates, making them fall. I'm not sure whose head I just hit, but it hurt ALOT. 

I saw Suho holding his head as he ran away from us (me and that thing). At least I know who I hit.. The bone creature growled as it looked at me, accusing me of not killing them. I stared back and crossed my hands, even though I was upside down. I narrowed my eyes and growled, showing that I'm the one in command, just like with dogs. You have to show, who is the master. It was startled at my growling and when I growled louder, it dropped me and backed away. Okay.. That was easy..

I was lucky enough to hit some small soft chair. It was in small pieces because Jaejoong's wind broke it, but it was better than hitting the floor head first. I stood up and once again, the boys ran to me, aware of every move that the creature made. "We should kill it." Jaejoong whispered and others nodded. I, on the other half, stared at it's eyes. I did not break the eye contact. I studied it, following every movement and reaction it made. It growled when they mentioned killing, it backed away with unsure steps when it noticed my intense look, it stopped all movements when it connected eyes with me.

Then I realized what it was. It was a dog. It was made out of bones and it was also a dangerous soldier, but deep inside, it was a real dog. I approached it carefully while streching my arm towards it. I had to tip-toe while I approached him, so my eyes would not lose the connection. It was huge, two times taller than me and it eyes were seriously creeping me out. Boys tried to stop me, but I just continued, ignoring their desperate calls. I was right in front of it and touched it's stomach. 

It flinched under my touch, but I just scratched it's belly to prove my theory right. Its left leg started to move like dog's paw does in pleasure and I laughed. "Can you see this? Isn't it adorable?" I asked when I turned my head to boys with a smile. They stared at me in awe, but their faces showed that our definition of adorable, was different. They dragged me away from my doggie, trying to bring me to senses, but I already was. The dog wailed when my touch left and I told it to wait, so it sat down and waited. I smiled when it obeyed and I turned around to talk with boys. 

"I think I should give it a name. What about.. Angel?" I asked even though I kinda knew that it was a boy. But boys can be angels too! I looked at their disgusted faces and even they were surprised, when they joined in thinking names. "Angel? No way! Rambo!" Jaejoong suggested. "Tsk, what Rambo? Red Ranger!" Suho suggested. I shook my head when he proved his obsession to be true. "No! How about L?" Myungsoo said. "L? Like just a letter?" I asked in disbelief and he nodded. "Wait. Why are we discussing about giving a name to a monster?" Suho asked. I kicked his shin and defended Angel (no matter what others say, I call it Angel.)

Then the door opened and I saw Fluffies entering with pale Yoseob. Someone took out a gun and aimed at Angel immediately. "No, Yoseob! Do not shoot it!" I yelled, but it was too late. He had already pulled the trigger and I saw how Angel turned into nothing right in front of my eyes. I gasped loudly and tears started to form in my eyes. I knew who was quilty of the my newly found pet's death and I'll make sure he pays for this.

You are dead meat, mister.

 

 

I'm so sorry about this y update T.T I'm not good at writing action scenes as you can see.. I need some serious practise and more action movies, so I'd get better~ I hope you can still bare with my update~ Don't care about the mistakes, I had no time to check the errors.. I'll check them later~ Please comment & subscribe! ^^