Blackmail and failure

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

Happy birthday? No way! This is going to like any other day, no one will know! I decided as I walked to my mirror. I was shocked to see how I looked. My eyes were swollen, my nose was red and my hair was in the messiest state I've ever seen it in my life. Never had it been this bad, not even when I had 40 degrees fever! I sighed and tried to comb them with my fingers (my luggage was still unpacked on the empty side of the room.) I changed my wet but almost dry clothes to dry ones that I took out of my bags, brushed my teeth and walked downstairs like a zombie.

Everyone else were there earing breakfast, including Jaejoong. He was sitting on the table, facing me. I smiled at him but he decided to remain expressioneless. So, I did not just help you to get over your fear? I know right, I must've had a dream. I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair quietly and the cheery conversation that they had, stopped immediately. I'm not even surprised.. I looked at them like anyone would, if people judged their morning look, I looked like I wanted to murder them all. 

I heard Yoseob gulping loudly, then continuing to eat like nothing happened. I chuckled accidentally and thanks to that little mistake, I received the questioning looks from everyone. Fine, I don't ing eat here. Now look at that! I'm cursing. That means, I'm in a bad mood, again! How great!! I yelled in my head. I rose up from my chair and stomped upstairs. Who cares what they think! I went to the mirror again, this time sitting in front of it. I just looked at my reflection and tried to look for some similarities to my mom. My nose.. My eyes that turn to crescends when I laugh.. My lips..

I raised my hand without thinking, and touched the cold mirror, caressing my reflection's cheeks. The glass was as cold as my mom's dead body that lay there helplessly. I tried to smile to see my eyes turn to crescends, but I failed. I only saw my reflection's grimace that would scare people away. I sighed and stopped trying to do something impossible to happen.


I walked downstairs and saw that only Myungsoo and Jaejoong were left. When I stepped down from the last step, Myungsoo just took off. Yeah, we're really good friends, as you can see. I just walked to grab something from the fridge, when I suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I was shocked at first, thinking should I do self-defence.

I knew I didn't have to, when I heard someone say; "Thank you for yesterday." Jaejoong said. I smiled to him as I turned around, but yeah, happiness doesn't last forever. Not even five minutes in this house.

"Did you guys have yesterday?" Suho asked. I frowned and facepalmed myself. What an idiot. 

"Yes, of course. What else could we do in this freaking big mystery house that's full of surprises?" I said sarcastically. Suho snorted and Jaejoong waved a hand in front of my eyes, trying to get me back to my senses. Too bad that I already was. "Seriously, Suho. Is all you think about?" I asked.

"Well.." he started, not knowing how to continue.

"Exactly. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do." I stated and I was about to leave.

"You know that I'm so going to tell Yoona, right?" I heard Suho threaten my bab- I mean, Jaejoong. I turned around with narrowed eyes, burning a hole on his head (not really.) He felt my intense stare and he turned around, flashing his angelic smile that melted every girl, but not me.

"Tell a word to Yoona, and you'll die." I said. Suho took a step back, not knowing should he or should he not try his luck with me. He decided wrongly. Today is another day, when you don't want to mess with me. Actually, you shouldn't approach me at all, it might save couple ribs and some other bones.

"Who are you to say that?" He asked all high and mighty. I smirked as I walked closer to him.

"You seriously want to know?" I asked and he nodded. Silly boy.. Death is already waiting for you. I stood there silently for ten minutes, until I suddenly just kicked his stomach. Don't. I tripped him on the ground and heard the sound his head made when it hit the floor. Mess. I sat on him like on the first day here. With. Then I just simply arm bared him and he was screaming in pain. Me.

"I'm your God. Say something to Yoona, and I'll kill you." I threatened and he nodded in understanding, but the sound of heels clapping on the floor interrupted our 'peaceful' conversation.

"Say what to me?" Yoona asked as she walked in. Oh my god.. Does she have internal clock of how to step in at right time to mess everything up? 

"Nothing." I quickly answered, paying attention to control my facial expression rwell.

"Oh? I don't think so." She answered me back and I had to sigh in frustration.

"Be-because I wanted to eat the last cheesecake and she ate it, so Suho was coming to tell on her!" Jaejoong said, cutting in our icy discussion on who's right this time. 

I swear I saw Yoona's eyes sparkle when she heard Jaejoong's voice. Suho isn't good enough..? I thought and chuckled. Yoona stared at me, obviously mad that I ate 'her'  Jaejoong's cheesecake. She snapped her fingers and I felt something wrapping around my body tightly. I looked down and saw water forming and that's how Yoona moved me to the door. Let me guess, her power is water?

"Now get some cheesecake for Jaejoong, pig! Gosh, you should be more considerate!" She complained. Oh more considerate? MORE CONSIDERATE? Did you see what I did yesterday? Don't you know that there is some cheesecakes in the fridge! He doesn't even want those! I wish I wouldn't have to do this stupid thing!  I thought, not caring about the warning I had fourteen years ago about wishing.

Like a magic trick, Myungsoo appeared out of nowhere and he walked to the fridge. No, no, no, no, no! Why did I wish?! Stupid me, stupid me! I started to hit my head with my fist. Yep, Myungsoo indeed opened the fridge. Yes, he did take out one cheesecake. And yeah, he offered one to Yoseob too, telling that there were still four left. I saw in slow motion, how Yoona turned around and glared at me. That's when I knew, what I had to do.

RUN!!!

 

Another update, this quickly! You must be happy or what? :D I at least hope so~ I love you all (You'll hear that every time, you should know by now already XD) But what's wrong in praising my subscribers? Nothing! ^^ Oh, thanks for dikdut1 for the upvote~ I love you! This story is longer than I expected :O but I guess you like it, so I don't mind. It's actually fun to write this story ;D Well, till the next time, bye! Please comment & subscribe! ^3^