Eat your cereal!

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

We were all (my team only) sat around a round table and eat breakfast, some weird looking cereal. Weird, and I mean it. It didn't look good and I bet it didn't even taste good. I and my boys (the idiotic trio) sat on the other end of the table, leaving many empty chairs between us and the not so poor Yoseob. I sat there quietly, playing with my food, moving cereals one way and then another without even giving it a try. I noticed that we all took turns to glare at Yoseob, bashing him for killing Angel.

Well, technically Angel wasn't a dog or even ours. It did try to kill us at first, but c'mon! What about second chances? That little (big) cutie pie (pile of bones with scary red eyes) was our pet (temporarily)! Our kind and obeying doggie! I sighed when I had lost my apetite. How can I eat when images of Angel's death flashed through my mind, repeating itself without permission. I tried to eat one spoonful of cereal, but it didn't even taste good! It was tasteless! They gave us some weird tasteless cereal!

Somehow I'm a genious in using these kinds of things for my own good. I sighed really loudly, trying to grab some attention. It was a clear success as everyone stared at me. "Isn't this too tasteless?" I asked and scooped some cereal to my spoon and then I pretended to investigate it with a frown. I glanced at Myungsoo that sat on the opposite side meaningfully, trying to make him realize my plan. He just stared at me, trying to figure out something, but ending up in a fail. I rolled my eyes and tilted my head slightly towards Yoseob.

I waited for him to connect the dots for awhile, until I saw how the light bulb above his head lit up. He smirked at me, finally knowing my plan. Took you long enough... "Yes, you're right. We should add some taste." He said and we both stood up and approached Yoseob. "Let me spice it for you." I offered kindly. That stubborn kid shook his head and made my eyes turn dangerously demanding. "Give. It. To. Me." I demanded in a tone full of authority. He fidgeted in his seat, finally giving his plate to me. 

"That's a good boy!" I said with a cheery tone again. My eyes turned to crescends and I saw Yoseob blinking couple of times, not believing his eyes. I just changed from a gangster to an angel in a split second. Yep, that's me. Yoseob's hand started to move automatically, he raised it and tried to touch my cheek. I narrowed my eyes and growled lowly, just like I did with Angel. He didn't seem to realize my hint, so when his hand came closer, I bit the air right in front of it. He snapped out of his trance and his hand retreated back fast. I mean fast.

"No touching." I said, but I was just digging my own grave. I saw the glints in everybody's eyes and I retreated to search the cabinets of this spaceship. Gosh.. I won't survive through the night! I put all my stress and worries of the unneeded skinship to the spices I added on Yoseob's cereal. Yes, I added spices on cereal. Yack, I know. That's why I'm doing this. I found all kinds of spices and I just added them all with random amounts. Of course, I put more chili and pepper powders than the other ones. You know, so it would taste. I'm not revenging to Myungsoo, but to Yoseob. How interesting.

I looked at my à la carte 'soup' that had glimps of spices that didn't dissolve anymore. I almost laughed out loud when I gave Yoseob his cereal back. He looked at it, his face showing how horrified he really was. I put the plate on the table in front of him and stood there, waiting for the reaction. I'm the cook and he's the customer, it's important, okay? When he was about to taste one spoonful of my special cookings, the door opened. And you know how I hate when the door opens nowadays..

I was right, again. Yoona and the Fluffies (yes, I will repeat and repeat and repeat that over and over again, so get used to it!) came in and the fun ended. Yoona rushed to Yoseob when she saw his scared face. She looked at the yummy cereal mix up and threw it on the floor. I didn't even try to hide my disappointment. "Why are you bullying him?" Yoona asked angrily with a high pitched tone. I shrudded and just stated: "He deserved it."

Yoona glared at me and crossed her arms (so typical of her). "Why does he deserve it?" She asked. "Look, he's a good kid, but he killed Red Ranger!" Suho wailed. "No, he killed Rambo!" Jaejoong argued. "No! L!" Myungsoo said, obviously frustrated. "No, he was Angel." I stated and everyobody stared at me. Silence filled the room and I just rolled my eyes.

Oh.. Boys can't be angels, right?

 

 

Another update~ ^^ I heard that we'll be leaving to our cottage next week, so there will be a break for a.. week or so. I'll write these stories on my notebook so I can update every day after we come from there~ Maybe I can double update every story when I return? Maybe.. Maybe.. Let's see. But I still have about an week to update normally..? I'm not sure what day we'll leave, but I'll inform you gyus then, so you know why I don't update in many days. I love you all! Please comment & subscribe! ^^