Fridays.. Part 2

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

~Lunch Time~

Wow, I made it! I actually survived. Math is seriously mental abuse to humans.. I don't understand it, no matter how many times the teacher tries to explain it to me. And guess what? We got 10 advanced functions to solve as our homework. How am I going to solve those things when I don't even know how to solve basic stuff?

I was already really frustrated when I arrived in cafeteria and once I stepped in there, silence welcomed me and I felt everybody staring at me. Le sigh.. People who want to get the spotlight won't get it as long as I am here. I glanced at the table queenkas sat, yeah if looks would kill, I would've been dead couple times already. I started moving further and I guess that was the que to start a food fight and guess who got hit by most of it? Yes, you are right, Nam Jihyun. Just kidding, me.

In the end, I just simply ignored the smell of fishcakes that came from my hair and went to buy some food. Marie, one of the kitchen staff smiled at me worriedly. She is the one that took me in when my mom died, gave me an apartment and she paid for my food.

She knows my situation since I end up always cleaning the mess afterwards. She helps me with everything she can, but this is something she can't stop because, one, she would get fired, two, It's like stating that I've told on someone and I would propably be beheaded (... maybe the sentence won't be that harsh)

I bought only one fishcake and a soda. People are going to take them from me anyway and I have no chance to eat those no matter what, so why should I bother to buy something better for them? At that time one of the kingkas, Kris (he hangs out with that jerk all the time) just happened to walk by and take my lunch.

Bye bye lunch.. I almost ate you this time. Then another kingka called Luhan, followed after him and while passing me, he took my money that was on my tray. I smiled at them bitterly and decided to leave this noisy cafeteria. It's not like I wanted to eat anyway.. Shut up stomach! I commanded my grumbling stomach. Oh, and it did not stop at that.

"LEE JIEUN!!" the principal shouted behind me. His voice resonated awfully in the empty corridors. That must mean that someone already blamed me from the mess in the cafeteria. I closed my eyes and turned around watching an angry man marching towards me. I bowed politely and waited for the lesson. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do this?" he fumed. I looked and him with pity because he's so gullible.

"Well, Mr. Kim, have you ever thought that it wasn't me?" I asked quietly. The principal just blinked couple of times in bewilderment but in the end, he nodded.

"Of couse! But Joonmyun would never lie to me!" he said bragging about his mean and extremely idiotic son. Sure his smart and principals son but that doesn't make him any better than any of us. One day I will make sure you get what you deserve Kim Joonmyun..

 


 

Everyone else headed to classes as I sighed holding my broomstick in my hand. "I wish I would be a witch and then that Joonmyun guy would suffer.." I murmured quietly, but Marie still heard me, she was helping me like in every other Friday.

"Darling.. Hold no grudge against him." she said gently. I turned around quickly and sighed, there is no point in arguing with Marie, she can be really stubborn when she gives advices. Why in the world would they smash innocent plates? I heard Marie walking closer so I blocked her view, I know she'd want to kill them after seeing those poor broken plates (Hey, don't think I'm weird. Marie taught me how to appreciate almost everything, that Suho guy hasn't gotten on that side yet) ... And never will.. I thought and smirked evilly.

Marie narrowed her eyes to me suspiciously but she decided to concentrate something more important than my killing plans. "What are you hiding?" she asked demanding an answer. She tried to push through me but I managed to stop her.

"Nothing!" I said and laughed awkwardly. She knew I was lying and she pushed me away and I couldn't help but to step away from the plates.

"Those freaking immature brats!" she said quickly and quietly so no one could hear. I chuckled at her reaction and we started to pick up the shards of glass while laughing happily.

 

Marie's pov

Once again we were cleaning the cafeteria and Jieun took the blame. Well, there's nothing I can do even though I'd want to help her.. I'm just a kitchen worker against schools honor. Why does the meanest of them all have to be the principals son? I looked at Jieuns calm face when she was picking up the broken pieces of plates. Sigh.. Those poor plates.. 

I saw the bruises on her arms when she took of her uniforms jacket and wiped her sweat that had formed on her forehead. "Jieun, are you really okay?" I asked, she just smiled at me and nodded like everyday, but nowadays I feel like she thinks she is, but she really isn't. We started walking towards the kitchen in silence and I think she was deep in her thought thinking how to kill Suho in multiple ways. I chuckled at my thought and remembered her crying at her moms funeral 14 years ago.

Flashback

"Are you Jieun?" I asked the crying girl. She nodded and wiped her tears that kept falling. She finally composed her self and she bowed in front of me. "Lee Jieun imnida." she said her voice cracking in the end. I pitied her and without thinking much, I reached out my hand and gently patted her head. "Really? Well, my name is Marie. I was your mom friend during high school. Do you know where your father is? I have something I want to talk about.." Somehow the litlle Jieun that stood there crying earlier, changed. Her eyes turned to hatred as she recalled the word 'dad'. "I don't have a dad." she said coldly and walked away with small steps.That was the moment when I decided to take her under my custody.

End of flashback

We walked in the kitchen and then Jieun took her leave, she still has some classes I guess. I'm such an awful person, I can only watch how this continues and she suffers alone. Maybe she doesn't feel that yet but I'm quite sure that at some point, this will get to her, I thought worriedly. When that day comes, I want to be there for her. She has given me so much joy ever since my husband died and I'll make sure to pay her back.

 

Lee Jieun's pov

I was walking on the empty hallways all alone, other students were still in their classes. I was heading to my locker, wondering what would they have done this time. My locker has been painted, glued, I've found some spoiled milk in there, molded bread, spiders.. They never stop to amaze me with their creativity. Curiousity kills the cat.. I thought silently. I started to put my number code when I heard some weird sounds coming out of my locker. Something is moving in there?

I opened the locker carefully and backed away just in case. I looked at rhe thing that was in my locker and I was quite fascinated to say, it's a pure wonder how they got that in there. How in the world did they bring a snake in school property?! I heard some steps coming closer and I assure you, from those steps I can recognized who they belonged to. My beloved enemy, Kim Joonmyun a.k.a Suho, the idiotic kingka.

Show time! I thought to myself and took adeep breath. I'm scared of snakes, I'm scared of snakes.....not. I sighed, closed my locker and opened it again, screaming as I did so. I could literally sense his smirk on his face through the air. Jerk.. I sat on the ground and when he turned around that damned corner, he didn't know a thing what had really happened. I smirked quickly before he arrived.

 

Suho's pov

I heard someone screaming and I'm ready to bet my house that it's Jieun. I knew it was smart to bring a snake in the school, almost every girl is afraid of snakes and I guess Jieun is no exception. Well, what did i expect? She's a scaredy cat that fidgetes when she hears loud sounds.

I turned around the corner and there she was, sitting on the floor and pointing inside her locker. "T..t..there's a s..snake!" she said almost breathlessly. I showed her my angelic smile that melted every other girls heart but I guess that to her, it's just pure horror. It is true, that I chose her to be the target.

My brothers (not related, we just hang out together and we've grown keen each other like real brothers) were bored and I saw her walking around happily. I hadn't slept well, so it pissed me off when someone else was happy, so I just pointed at her and I think I made the right choice.

I walked closer to her and lifted her by her collars. Yes, she is just a girl and yes, I'm way too cold hearted to care. This is a trick I've learned from Kris, how to be cold so that nothing hurts you. I guess I'm kind of using her, I love the feeling of power that this gives. I can decide to kick her or not, I can decide will she suffer or not, basically, her life is in my hands and that's what feels great.

I pushed her against the wall and asked "Was the snake nice? It did bite you, didn't it?" For a moment I thought that I saw something changing in her eyes but in a heart beat she was back to normal whimpering nerd. Is she even that good in school? I mean, I'm still number 2 and Luhan hyung is the first..

I saw how her tears were forming and she shook her head slowly. I was about to threaten her when the school bell rang and students flood out the classrooms. We parted away like Moses parted the Red Sea (Lame, I know). People were scattering around us and when I finally saw people leaving, I turned to face Jieun but to my wonder, she wasn't there. I only saw a pink post-it note on the wall. I took it in my hand and scrunched it to a ball and threw it away.

 'I'll be transferring to another school during weekend, so I guess we won't be seeing each others face anymore.                -Jieun'

 


 

Lee Jieun's pov

I walked away from school and I was slightly pissed off, mostly to myself. Why, oh why did I write something that wasn't true?  I guess I have to face Marie and tell her that I want to change school and hopefully she agrees (I think I don't even need to hope for answer YES, I believe it is already yes) It started raining when I was halfway home, i watched how people started running when I only slowed down.

I love walking in rain, especially summer rain. I looked up and I saw the black clouds but there were no lightning or thunder. What a shame, I really like thunderstorms.. I thought and started walking faster again.

I was completely wet when I arrived to my small, small apartment. Something caught my eye and it was a black letter that said 'Lee Jieun' in red letters. What the heck is this now? I was about to open it but then I heard some commotion in my flat. Someone is in my home? I thought in wonder and I turned the doorknob while preparing to my mind to expect everything possible, but see.. This isn't what I expected.

I saw four men inside my house, they had some masks that showed only the eyes were shown. Others where sitting while others were standing. Someone heard me coming so most of them turned to see me. The one that didn't was too busy to comment how dirty nad messed up my home was. My lips twitched when I heard him thinking that I must not be a real woman. Well, I'm sorry that I don't please everyone, especially guys who just broke in my apartment for gods sake!

One started moving towards me and when I looked closer, I saw that he was a she. One woman, one diva, I thought as I watched how the complaining man still continued complaining even though I have already arrived. Then I shifted my eyes to the two men who just sat there doing nothing in particular.

I stared at the approaching womans eyes and they were seriously breathtaking. I hope I'm not turning gay because of her. Her eyes were dark brown like mine but her eyes sparkled. Her sparkling eyes were the last thing I saw as I felt something hitting my head and quickly my vision blurred and turned black.

 

 

 

So how is it? ^.^ I'm not forcing you to comment if you don't want to but I'd like know if this story is gaining any of your attention (somehow that sounds really confusing, am I right?) Well, I guess it's too early to say when there are only two chapters.. It's good that I have a summer vacation so I can update more. Oh, I got summerjob! I don't let it to get in way, don't worry~ Thanks to my subscribers! :D I apologize for making Suho the mean bully.. I like EXO so don't get me wrong >.<