One stormy night

Mission: Find The Queen

Jaejoong's pov

I felt embarrased when the powers came back. I'm nineteen years old! I, Kim Jaejoong, oldest in this dorm, just snuggled in the lap of a weird and violent girl - Lee Jieun. The girl that I hated for taking my room. The one that I revenged because of that. She just calmly cooed me, drawing circles on my back, she didn't push me away or laugh at me. She just sat there, making me feel comfortable.

She stood up and offered her hand and saying that she'd show how to deal with this. I looked at her and hesitated. In the end I carefully reached my hand to touch her small and delicate one. She started smiling widely, prettily, if I must say. I looked at her features and I was surprised to notice what I was thinking.

She's beautiful.

"What are you staring at?" She asked and I blushed mildly from my cheeks.

She shrugged it off like it never happened and pulled me up, starting to lead me out of the dorm while still holding my hand. I was nervous, I didn't know how to navigate in these labyrinth like corridors. She seemed to know since she just pulled me knowingly, turning here and there. Today she's been really nice to me.. Maybe I was wrong about her? Maybe we can even be friends? I thought and started blushing little of the thought.

I stopped talking in my head, only to notice that Jieun opened a suspicious door. When I looked where it lead, all of my nice thoughts of her disappeared immediately. She's not going to be my friend! She was just making fun of me! I'm betrayed! I shouted in my mind. I couldn't believe my eyes and I started glaring at her. She had opened a door that led outside! I saw a lightning flash and I was filled with anger, I couldn't think straight anymore.

I raised my hand to hit her, but I suddenly stopped mid-air. I don't usually hit women, but this in an exception, I was in shock. She just stared at me surprised and started similing, again, but this time the smile was full of understanding. I froze when she raised her hand to caress my cheek. Her touch was soft and gentle, it comforted me and I felt better.

"It's going to be okay, Jaejoong." She said and I nodded lightly.

She then lowered her hand and smirked at me, before running in the rain. She spread her arms wide and started spinning around, enjoying it with a full heart. She looked so happy, but I didn't think about that, no. I was way more serious in this situation than she was. She might die there! I thought.

"Jieun!" I yelled, but she wasn't listening.

I saw no other way to save her than going there myself, and so I did. I was drenched in five minutes, when I had to chase her. My heart was beating fast in fear, I couldn't stop even if I wanted, she was still there. She saw me coming and she just ran away as if we were playing tag. She giggled and I chased her with all my might. Damn, she's too fast! I had to stop running, I was out of breath. She saw me stopping and she ran to me, no, skipped to me.

She flashed me a bright smile and closed her eyes. She breathed deeply and her face looked so.. peaceful. I just glared at her madly, until I noticed how fragile she looked in this rain. She was completely wet like I was, and when I looked her clothes, I stopped my gaze to her s. Her white t-shirt was showing her bra that shone through it and I felt how my cheeks turned red. She must've felt my stare, she opened her eyes and followed my gaze.

"YAH! You ert!" She shouted and I took steps backwards.

I knew how strong she was, she did show it when we first met. She easily won against Suho and I know that he isn't an easy opponent. If she would fight with me, I'd be dead. She noticed my reaction and started to laugh. What a weird girl.. I thought and shes uddenly punched my shoulder with her fist.

"See? You're standing in the rain and you don't seem to mind." She said and I noticed how right she was. Moment ago, I almost fainted by the sound of thunder and now here I am, standing right under it and not feeling scared.

A smile crept on my face and she continued "It only needs one nice memory." She said blankly, like she was remembering something painful. I nodded and we started playing with water. We jumped on the water puddles, had a water splashing war, we shaked trees to get more rain (as if it wasn't enough already) and to my disappointment, she won most of them. Soon she took my hand and pulled me inside.

l walked back with her, reluctantly. I kept whining like a little kid and she just led the way in the dark quietly. Our wet clothes were dripping water all over the hallways, but we just kept going, not caring at all. We finally reached our dorm and she motioned me to sit on the sofa. I was exhausted with everything, so I laid my head on her lap, waiting for her reaction as she dried my hair with towel.

She just hummed and gently used her hands to solve my messy hair. She then cupped my cheeks and made me face her beautifully sparkling eyes. "Now you should go to your room, and sleep under your warm blanket in your dry clothes." She told me. I nodded obediently and left to change my wet clothes to dry ones. I heard thunder, but this time, I just smiled. I was so grateful to Jieun that she helped me, it was more than enough.

Thank you, Jieun. Thank you.

 

 

Okay, so this time it was from Jaejoong's point of view~ ^^ Little different compared Jieun's? Nah, I'm not sure. I'm having some silent readers, now haven't I? I often get obsessed with reading other fanfics, so I understand you. Or is it because chapter 11 was how it was? :O I have lost the connection to you gyus! T.T Well, I hope you have enjoyed these chapters so far, even chapter 11. This chapter was short, but I hope you guys won't mind~ I love you! Please comment & subscribe!