Poker game and punching bags

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I ran and I ran. I didn't have to, I knew Yoona didn't follow me, but it felt so good. I haven't worked out for a long time and now I'm so starting it again! I felt that my skills were a bit rusty, I did ran away from Zico and G.O earlier and from Jaejoong yesterday, but that isn't enough. Not even close. Usually I would almost kill myself, I torture myself to the limits. 200 squats and the same amount of push-ups per day. People say it's not possible. I made it possible.

I wonder if I can do even 100 now.. I sighed and started running in faster pace. I whistled on the way and soon I noticed to be lost, again. Okay, where the heck am I this time? I thought as I walked on this dark hallway that ended in a dead end. I turned back and crept closer to that only door that was open. I saw bright lights coming under the almost closed door and I heard someone laugh. That laugh could only belong to one derp, Zico. Seriously, why do I always run to Zico? Is he a magnet or something? I thought and went in.

I saw Zico, Sunggyu, G.O and Key gathering around a small round table and they were... Playing cards. Poker, to be exact. "Poker? Seriously?" I asked and saw how they all flinched and tried to cover the evidence on the table with their bodies. "You're wasting your precious poker time, I already saw everything. I do have to ask one thing, why the heck is that underwear there?" I asked. They all looked at each other and I saw Sunggyu blushing. "You did not.." I started, not believing he could've done that.

"He used that as a pot. Now if I continue, I have to do it too or skip." Key said, confirming my thought.

I sighed and I was flustered to see Key rising from his seat and starting to open his belt. I looked at him surprised and he just coolly took his pants off in front of me. Just to defend myself, he still had his underwear on and I wasn't going to watch him stripping any further.

"Mind if you turn, sweetie?" Key asked, flashing a smile to me and I did as he requested. I waited there, puffing air out and tapping my fingers against my thighs.

"Ready? I asked.

"Ready." I heard him answer. I turned around I saw now two underwears on the table. "Great. Can I join?" I asked and they all widened their eyes like I'd be a flying cow or something.

"What? Did I say something weird?" I asked innocently.


 

We had played for hours. They all had drank some beer (except Key and of course, me) and now the game was fun!

"Oh Key.. I think you're going to lose." I said to him with confidence.

"Yah! Call me oppa!" He whined. O-oppa? I haven't called anyone 'oppa'.. I decided to gather my courage and I did turn to face him.

"O-oppa!" I said, well.. more like screamed as I shut my eyes and clenched my arms to fists.

"Ahahahah! Key, you have a kid that doesn't let you go?" Zico asked. Key nodded and I glared at the derp.

"Key oppa.." I said as I thought of a nice prank. Saying oppa was easier this time. "Zico needs a kid like that too, right?" I asked and Key seemed to notice my scheme, he started smirking and then he nodded. That was my que.

"Zico oppa!" I yelled and jumped on his lap, hugging him as tight as I could. He was surprised and he tried to yank me off, but I just hugged him tighter.

"Fine! I'm your freaking Zico oppa!" He yelled in frustration and then the game continued normally (almost), I had to take off my bra (I'm sorry, I'm a tomboy, so I really don't care) and to their surprise, I won every round I joined. I was about to put my bra back, but then again the moodkiller Yoona managed to find me and she walked in, watching our messy group with furrowed brow.

"What the heck...?" She asked and then she glanced at her teammates quickly. In the end her stare stopped at me, who was still holding my stupid bra, trying to hook it.

I could feel how the mood changed in seconds, it had gone from happy to a chilling one, and I knew I was being blamed, I mean who wouldn't blame me nowadays? I turned to be right when she opened and the floor was flooding with water (literally). "What have you done to my teammates?" She asked in a chilly tone, straightly glaring at me and not even trying to cover her dislike. I facepalmed myself and sighed. Here we go again..

This time I had a mother on a white horse saving me. Key rose up and stood in front of me protectively. "Stop it Yoona! She's not at fault! We play poker every weekend here, we.. have just kept it as a secret from you.." He admitted and Yoona gasped.

"You.. You kept it away from me. But SHE-" she said in a voice that basically said 'you ' to me. I just stared at her obviously bored of her overreacting behaviour. It's not like she'd agree to play with them and even take of her bra! I'm proud of myself! I'm not a coward like her! .. I'm just a tomboy. "is playing with you? You allowed her but not me?" She asked and this time I saw hurt flash in her eyes.

I kind of regretted messing around with her teammates. She must feel like an outsider now.. Like me.. I thought and believe me or not, I pitied her for that. I hated her for doing the same thing and look who's doing things exactly same way as her. Aish.. I'm begging for trouble..

Suddenly all the water just disappeared as Yoona stormed out (she likes to do that.) Key was about to leave after her since the others.. Well, they weren't in their best shape right now. Key nodded to me and patted my back fastly when I walked towards the door. Here I am, going after a woman that wants to kill me (maybe) and still I want to comfort her.. I must be really stupid.

I sighed and followed her for a long time until I saw her going to a room on the right and not bothering to close the door. I walked in the room and saw her standing there, in the middle of it. "Yoona..?" I called carefully and I saw her flinch at my voice.

"Go away you filthy animal." She said icily. Filthy animal..?  "You're just an worthless orphan from somewhere. We don't need you here! Are you too supid to see that? Where's your mommy now, little pup? I guess she's not the one to comfort you, but your newly made friends are." She said poisonly without even turning around. 

I could feel how my heart shattering and I couldn't utter a word. So our little smarty pants here has done her homework? Why should I worry about her? I thought and already gave up, but then I decided to give her my punch too.

"Worthless? At least I'm not stupid. I do get when I'm not wanted, but I came anyway. To apologize you. Your teammates don't prefer me over you, I just happened to find out their secret and wanted to join the fun. But never mind, you're right. What does an orphan like me know about pride and stuff? I shouldn't have come... I just... Forget it." I said while my eyes were staring blankly at the wall.

I couldn't believe I pitited her. That I chased after her just to hear how she made fun of me. I could relate to the feeling she must've going through, yet I would've never said those words to anyone. If I felt crappy, I found a way to release it.

I saw her head turn and I saw how apologetic her eyes looked. I didn't have to time to wonder that, I ran away before I'd hit her. That's my way of griefing and processing, exercising. I cried rarely. No one except for my mom had ever seen me cry, not even Marie. I looked around confused, still not knowing how to navigate in these hallways. I don't know how I did it yesterday, I just didn't want to show my own fear to the horrified Jaejoong. He was dealing with enough things already, so why bother to make him lose him mind, saying I'm lost? I did find my way back in the end, so no need.

I saw double doors on my left out of nowhere and I stared them in awe. They were nicely embroided and they had some weird but fascinating symbols in it. I was curious what it held, so I opened the door. I gasped in amazement when I saw the large room and all the stuff in it. It had everything I could wish for right now, it had many punching bags, defensing things (I don't know what those are, I only know that they're used in defence) and weapons like swords, bows etc.

I hooked one punching bag on it's rightful place and just let it go. I hit it multiple times, then I kicked it for awhile and then I punched it again, changing my tactics after awhile. What a nice birthday again. I thought that my last birthday was awful when it was Friday, but no, this is far more worse. Well, I did play poker. That Yoona though.. I thought and gathered all my power to this one extremely powerful punch that broke the punching back. It dropped down but I didn't stop. I just kicked it until my feet was sore. I sighed and turned around, only to see someone standing there.

"Well, wasn't that interesting." Myungsoo said.

 

 

I made an double update! At first I thought I should just quit trying to do this today since I had to do this and that all the time, but I had promised to someone that I'd do this, so I couldn't break that! ^^ My mom said she wanted to read my story and I was like O.O no way! 1) She would be like: Why all these weird korean names? (She doesn't understand my korean thing) 2) she'd say that she doesn't understand. 3) she'd tell about this story to my relatives and that's a no-no 4) she'd tease me forever for that backhug thing. Has your parents ever said anything like that? XD well, I think I'll update tomorrow (if I have time) Can you believe it? I have three upvotes! -^-^- I'm so happy~ I really thought I couldn't get any, so THANK YOU! <3 I love you all, not only those three people, don't worry! I really thank you for your support! Oh my god this is going to be a long author's note.. I hope you comment & subscribe! :D