Thanks alot

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I started to hear some whispering but I did not want to open my eyes open by will. The annoying noises started to sound louder and louder, until I just couldn't stand those anymore, so I forced my eyes.

My vision was blurry and my head hurted. I saw a table across the room and some figures sitting on it. When my vision returned back to normal, I saw that the figures were Yoona and four teammates of mine.

"Ugh.." I complained and rolled on my stomach.

"You can't see me or are you ignoring me?" I heard someone familiar say behind me. I sat up and saw Key's green eyes staring at me.

"Were you there all the time?" I asked with my rough voice. He nodded and looked at the floor apogetically. "What the heck happened? Did I get hit by a truck or something?" I asked and held my head.

"Oh!" Key seemed to understand my point and he handed me a glass of water and one tablet of burana. I took them gladly and drank the water at once. "Well.. Yoona hit you with water." Key said and closed his ears with his hands, obviously waiting for me to explode.

I just stared at him blankly. Then I remembered what we had talked about before I passed out. "You talked about superpowers? There's no way water will hit like that if you just hrow it.. Is water her power?" I asked and Key seemed to be in shock. I can't believe what I said.. Of course he was just joking..

I saw how my teammates got up and left, leaving me alone with Yoona, Key and the computer guys. "So?" I said when I turned back to Key and raised my brow. He nodded slightly. Wait what? I was right? How can that be? I can't be that smart! 

Key got up and leaded me tp the table that was now left with the smirking Yoona. "How was it?" she asked proudly. I was startled by her question and I didn't want to admit that the water hit was seriously awesome, though it hurt me and I even passed out.

"Funny, I can't remember." I snapped. She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"You want me to refresh your memory?" she asked and I shook my head. It seemed to be extremely satisfying to her.

"So, let me explain this to you." Key said and glared at Yoona. Yoona humphed and left the room, her high heels resonating in the room. Key turned to me and grabbed my hand. I'm really catious of skinship, not everyone can just grab my hands. I pulled my hands off his and he stared at me in pity.

"Start explaining." I said plainly to that diva. I actually started to heaten up. Now you shouldn't mess with me or you're going to suffer. He quickly nodded and the explanation started.

"You were brought here with no questions asked, right?" he started and I gave him my are-you-kidding-me-look. He raised his hands in defeat and continued. "It's because you have an important mission to protect the peace between galaxies." he said. I took it in and pondered it. Why me? I'm not special.

"You might be wondering 'Why me' like everyone else in your position. But there's no answer. No one knows." He said. I looked at him as if asking if he's stupid.

"Then why the heck did you choose me for!" I yelled. Key winced a bit but then he smiled. "Everyone that has magical blood is good enough to be in these groups." He explained. So.. I got in Suho's group by just mere coincident? And that word 'magical blood'.. And that groups.. Wait.. there is more groups than these two?  

"How many groups are there apart from our groups?" I asked. I already acknowledged Yoona and Key to be in a same kind of group than I was in.

"Four. Group 1, The Cuties: Uee, Nana, Eunji, Sunny and Bang Yongguk. Group 2, The Baddies Group: CL, Miryo, Victoria, Sohee and Lee Joon. Group 3..." he hesitated on his own group.

I already had a hard time to try not to laugh for nothing in particular. Did Yoona hit me a bit too hard? I asked myself.. "...Fluffies.... Zico, G.O, Sunggyu, Yoona and me." he said. "PHWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I just couldn't hold it anymore, it was too much to handle. He shot me his death glare but I did not care at all.

It took me many minutes to compose myself again. I guess Key wasn't that happy with my reaction, he was leaning on his hand and tapping the table, waiting for me to stop.

"Okay, okay, I'm cool now." I said. I changed my mind when I saw Yoona walking in and taking some copies of papers. I started giggling and Yoona watched me in bewilderement. She didn't understand what I was laughing for. Key just had his hand in front of his face, he was trying to hide himself from all this embarrassing shame he had told.

"Thank god it wasn't The Pink Fluffy Unicorns!" I whispered and this time even Key started laughing. Yoona thought we were laughing at her, so she stormed out of the room, which only made us laugh even more.

"Okay, Okay, this time for real!" I promised. Key nodded and coughed before starting again.

"Our mission is to find the hidden queen." He stated.

"Who is the hidden queen? How old? What's her name? Who is she related to?" I started my questioning. Key tried his best to catch every sentence.

"We don't know who she is. Her age is about 16-25, we don't obviously know her name and we don't know who she is related." Key answered.

I looked at him in shock. "You're saying that you brought me here to find someone, we don't even know?" I asked him and he nodded seriously. I snorted. "You brought me because of.. Nothing?" I asked and this time he hesitated but still nodded. 

I was brought here because of her and we don't even know who she is! This is so, so, so, so, so, so frustrating and a.. Disappointment. I was expecting something cooler or even more fascinating. In reality it's like finding a needle from a haystack. Right.

"But we do know someone who can recognize her." Key stated, giving me a ray of sunshine in my dark clouds.

 

 

So at this point, I'm pretty sure you are all confused. Why to look for a queen without clues? Well.... I don't know XD It just happened to be like this. They will, of course, gain clues in their search and it will make it easier. Thanks for my subsribers! Seriously, I have 8 subscribers! I'm almost jumping up and down in joy, I'm really thankful to you guys. Please comment and subscribe! ^^