Jasmine flower

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I was sitting on one of the chairs and I was clenching my hands tightly on the chair's arms. My knuckles were white and I felt sick from this growing anticipation. I'm sitting on a freaking spaceship! I sighed and observed the totally calm Key's face. He had personally said to me that I didn't need to be afraid of the flight. My fear was unreasonable, but I just couldn't shake it off.

I don't even feel it, he said. It doesn't even shake, he said.

Then I must be imagining things, since the ship was totally shaking in my opinion. I couldn't believe I felt travel sick by the slightest movement. Well, it could be partly explained by the fact that I had never been on plane before, and this was how I was supposed to start my flighting experience?

I was so not going to fly! Although I did feel awful, I still worried for my teammates. Key is the only Fluffie member here (oh I'll never get tired of that..) and the rest were with my team. I guess we should pick a teamname.. But Suho isn't going to pick! I'm not going to be part of Power Rangers!

I shivered at the thought as I remembered Suho's obsession of Power Rangers from school. There isn't a thing I don't know about him, I guess. Now that I really think about it, I think it's true. He was the kingka of our school, so there was no way I could avoid those fangirl things echoing all over the hallways. But he's the one that doesn't know a thing..

"You can move now." Key said. I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw him standing right in front of my face, only inches apart from mine. I punched the back of his head and he backed off, rubbing his aching head. "Aish.. That kid.. I need to teach her some manners." He said.

"For what? I don't need them." I snapped back. Key just rolled his eyes and raised his hands in defeat.

"You're already hopeless." He murmured with a shake of his head. I smirked and left to research this ship.

I walked to the door and I flinched when it opened automatically. I continued my way and I arrived in another spacious room. First some labyrinth hallways and now some confusing rooms after others. After I had entered countless rooms, I gave up. It was useless to roam around, when I couldn't memorize what way lead back. I did catch some small details in my mind. 

Yellow flowerpot there leads to a room with roses. After that comes lilies, then tulips and then... Jasmines. I smiled and picked one of the flowers gently. I smelled it before putting it on my hair, feeling like a fairy now. I saw my reflection and giggled at myself. I had a messy hair, my face was pale and I looked like I'd be a vampire or something. The only positive thing that I saw, was the beautiful jasmine on my hair. I do look like a pale fairy.

I hopped and peeked my head to see the next room. Oh! Tiger lilies! Wait.. Why the heck is this plane full of different flowers? Well... Why should I care? I just shrugged it off and saw a window. I moved closer and looked at the sight outside. I can say, it was the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. I saw beautiful stars shining and I saw spiral shaped solar system. We just left and I can already see a solar system? What the fudge is this magic? My fingers touched the glass and I smeared my fingerprints in there, wondering how we got there so fast.

I sat down on a chair, just staring at the magnicifent view. Until someone annoying just came and decided to ruin it. "URGH!" I heard a voice say. I turned around and I saw Suho, holding his head and I saw sweat trickling down his forehead. I took a napkin out of my pocket and then I approached him, carefully as he'd be a dangerous wolf. I knew he was in pain, Key said that activating powers would hurt. I got off the hook when I passed out before that.

I was about to wipe his sweat, when he suddenly pushed me harshly, so I fell down, hitting my hand on table that was behind me. I winced in pain, but I quickly hid my emotions behind my 'mask'. I rose and tried to approach him again, but this time I felt something wrapping around my throat. Suho only had his hand reached out, so I guess he used his powers. Dang.. Why don't I have any powers? I couldn't get that strangling feeling away and slowly black dots filled my vision.

Isn't this nice, I'm going to die in his hands?

 

 

I'm so sorry that I didn't update yesterday! T.T I did today~ I love you all, my lovely subscribers! :D I hope you like it, I guess you all know whose moment is up ;) I hope you enjoy and don't forget to subscribe & comment! ^^