No powers at all?

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

There I was, sitting on a corner all alone. Why? Should I tell you why the heck was I there, all grumpy and pissed? Well, let me tell you what happened while ago.

"So.. What are you doing here?" I asked Yoona. She smirked and answered "We need to train you of course! We don't want any more of those awful bony 'pets'!" I looked at her, ready to murder her when I would get the chance. No one talks about my Angel like that! I looked at my idiotic trio, and I saw that they agreed with me with no complaints. Wait.. 'My' idiotic trio? Did I really say 'my'? Oh gosh, I just did. Nice, their unneeded skinship has ruined my brain completely..

"What's wrong with having a bony pet?" Said an surprising voice. It was Yoseob, actually defending me, well, us. I blinked couple of times, trying to believe my own ears. He shot me a guilty look and shrugged his shoulders. "I tought it was attacking you.. But then I checked the surveillance camera and saw the cutenesss in it. Like a dog!" He explained happily. I smiled and nodded at him. Maybe he wasn't as bad I thought. I mean, he did try to save us, and he tried to understand his mistake by searching what really happened. I think he earns a thumbs up.

I really did it, I showed him my thumbs. He was glad at my acceptance, so he almost ran to hug me. Almost hugged, if it wasn't for my newly found bodyguards, that protect me like I'm the president's daughter or something like that (not that I mind.) I eventually linked my arms with him and earned an evil glare from Yoona. I ignored it totally, not even trying to do any revenge. "So, where are we going?" I asked again. It seems that I was the only one that actually remembered how to talk, considering how others just daydreamed. Yoona smiled and grabbed Myungsoo's and Suho's arms. I felt a bit jealous, but I kicked that feeling away. No way will I ever be jealous to her. At least not after this, that is.

We walked from room to room and I didn't even try to memorize our way. I just skipped happily with Yoseob, while we stopped once in awhile to peek out of the windows. The sights were always breathtaking and there was no sign of that solar system I saw earlier. We really must really move fast... In the end we arrived in an enormous room that looked like school's gym. Just like in our dorm, we had that there too. Wonder why..

Yoona stopped in the middle of the room and released my really reluctant boys that walked next to me, when they still had the chance. See? I don't have to be jealous, my life is better! I laughed smally at my thought and it seems that everyone else were quiet, judging from the questioning stares I got from them. I grinned and made a hand wave, telling Yoona to continue. I looked around and noticed that my team was left alone with Yoona, the others had just left us alone at some point, no idea when.

I focused on Yoona again, only to receive a happy smile. I knew that smile hold something behind it, she does NOT smile like that to ME. No way! And of course, I was right again. I mean, I am a goddess. Or not.. I am perfect. Not even close.. I am.. Uhmm.. Average? Nah, under it. I snapped out of my thoughts of am I perfect or not, when Yoona revealed her reason to smile. "Sorry, I don't know how to teach those that don't have powers." She said arrogantly. "It's not like I want you to teach me anyway. I'm fine all by myself." I snapped back and moved to sit in the corner of this.. gym.

That was it. The way I ended up sitting here. That nobbish piece of- Quit it! I commanded myself before I started to say even more insulting words. I watched how they practised their moves, carefully concentrating how they stepped and every movement they made with their hands and fingers. Sure, I can work on my own, but since I have no powers and they do, I must adapt on their moves and learn how not to bump on them. I mean we are a team, what if we get into a battle with more Angels, and I just walk everywhere I want, not knowing their moves? I would either get hit by them or get them killed. Neither of the options sounded tempting.

I had made my mind and I decided that I should really learn every move they made from the scratch, just to avoid accidents. First I targeted Jaejoong, he seemed to be the strongest of them all. He was the oldest and he also controlled his wind better than any of them with their powers. He stepped back, so I stepped back. He swiftly dodged an invisible attacker and I did the same. I didn't stop even when he started to use wind. I copied every small movement he made, and to my surprise, I felt a small wind blowing around me. I was too shocked to think, so I dropped my hands down and the wind died.

I glanced at Jaejoong, but he was too concentrated to even notice that I existed. I narrowed my eyes suspiciously and moved to my next target, Myungsoo. I copied him and fire came from my fingers. I gulped and waved my hand up and down so it would disappear. It was getting pretty interesting, so I tried Suho's power. It was hard to concentrate when Yoona touched him every now and then. She was paying more attention to him since they have the same power, water. Stiil I somehow managed to make a stream of water running through my fingers. I stopped it before Key stepped inside the room, approaching me with a small smile.

"She didn't teach you right?" He asked and ruffled my hair. I nodded and pouted like a child again. "You must feel down right now.." He muttered and dragged me to sit, placing my head on his shoulder. I smirked behind my hand, so he couldn't see it.

Not really... At least I know that I'm not completely useless.

 

 

 

Oh my god how long update! (Just feels like it I guess) I wasn't suppose to even have time to do this, but look at that. Actually, I was supposed to leave to our cottage at dawn, like I have told on my other stories, but my mom has been really undecisive. We are going, no we aren't, should we go? we are going, no, let's go tomorrow. Or we shouldn't... Oh, I know! Let's leave tomorrow! And so, finally after many decisions, we are really leaving on the night between Thursday and Friday. I will propably have a week long hiatus, since there is no internet connection. This should be enough long until then right? XD I'm really sorry for not updating in days! Now I did, so we're cool right? Well, hope you enjoy, I Love You! Please comment & subscribe! ^^