Facing some issues

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

It felt weird to be sandwiched with two boys (hot ones). Especially, when one of them is my former bully and the other one is almost stranger. So in here, all tough boys are little kids and little kids are erts? Ok. I thought when I remembered the scene with Yoseob. I wonder if he's okay.. I sighed and it was getting quite hot under those men- boys. These little kids are nowhere near adults. 

I sighed in relieve when I saw Myungsoo opening the door. He stared at us coldly and blinked couple of times, like making sure he saw right. I begged him to help with my eyes and he walked closer. I thought I could get a saviour to thank, but instead he wrapped around me too, he pushed Suho and Jaejoong, so he had some space to hug me. Those two pushed boys glared at Myungsoo first, but then they just tightened their grip, not letting me go. I furrowed my brow and looked at these three weird kiddos. I sighed in defeat and sat there, watching outside, waiting to see whose the next one to come.

It was getting suffocating between them, I thought I was in sauna! My shirt felt sticky, my neck was burning from the heat of Suho's breath and my hands were slimy. "Okay, will you PLEASE let go?" I asked to get some fresh air, but none of them obeyed. My eyes twitched in irritation and I knew what I had to say.

"Get of me in three seconds or I'LL BEAT YOU UP!" I threatened. They all let go and stood up, rubbing their napes and smiling innocently. I stood up and looked at my reflection, I was all sweaty and it could be shown on my shirt that made my body to be the target of their stares. Dear God, please save me.

I sighed and tied my hair to cool down my burning neck, my hand aching little from it. I did not expect some kind of reaction from them, this was a normal thing to do. Not for them I guess.

"Woah.." Myungsoo started.

"You look.." Jaejoong continued, but his sentence stopped when his mouth was hanging loosely.

"y." Suho finished. I looked at them and saw how they stared at me from head to toes, gasping in wonder. What? I look hot? I looked at my reflection again and this time, I saw a short girl with messy ponytail, her skin was glowing from sweat and the sweat really did highlight my best parts. 

I started blushing at the sight and their reaction, so I cupped my cheeks.

"Gosh! Stop staring!" I yelled and ran away. I closed the door and suddenly felt how something hit our ship and I fell on the floor. "Aah!" I whined when my already hurt hand hit the floor again. All three of them came dashing to me, helping me up. Jaejoong touched my hand and I whimpered from the touch. I saw guilt flash through Suho's eyes and I decided not to show the pain anymore. He'd just feel guilty and blame himself for that, what he didn't really mean.

"Are you okay?" Jaejoong asked and I nodded.

"Yeah.. I think I'll get a bruise on my leg, though." I lied and saw the relief in Suho's eyes. Should I pretend to fall down again and hit my hand? I wondered, but I guess I didn't have to. The ship shaked and I, as a person with bad balance skills, fell face first on the ground. I accidentally hit my hand, again (sigh) to another table and this time I didn't even cover my groans as the hand hurted even more.

This time I wasn't the only one who had fell, Myungsoo had slipped and Jaejoong had landed on his . Suho was the only one up and he kneeled down to crawl towards me carefully. The ship started to tilt on the right and we all rolled in that direction. Even Suho fell this time, letting out a surprised yelp. Of course, all the furniture in the room were unbinded and they started to slide over the same way we had just a oment ago, making us have a hard tim to dodge them.

When the situation calmed down and the ship was normal again I walked to the door. I was right about to open it, when someone else from the other side yanked it open. It wasn't Key. It wasn't Yoona. It wasn't anyone from Fluffies or computer nerdsIt was a real, walking, thick headed skeleton that walked towards us.

It had a bony sword that looked sharp, it had some kind of helmet and it glared at us madly. It eyes glowed in red and it's stare stopped on me, since I was right in front of it. It yelled on my face loudly and I closed my eyes from the wind it caused. It stopped shouting and then I watched it again, gulping loudly at the sight.

Right... Anyone know how to fight against that?

 

Double update~ I love you my subscribers! ^^ I hope you enjoy this, now everything really starts (well, almost everything) Thanks for the comments! I wish you really comment & subscribe~ Have a nice day! ^^