Under attack, again

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I sat next to Key, my head placed on his shoulder while he my hair calmly with his hand. My boyfriend? No. He is a mom and a best friend and no, he is not friendzoned. He knows this fact as well and he surely doesn't look at me in a romantical way, yack! My eyes were getting droopy and I was about to fall asleep peacefully. Key sighed deeply and it was so calm. Well, if it wasn't for the boys who were practising their powers non-stop. Poor Yoseob couldn't handle his powers at all!

I closed my eyes, but the sudden loud noise and flashing red lights got me alerted. I mean, I have watched so many movies in my life (with Marie, she rented them for us), so I do know that those red lights, are not a good thing!  Key tensed up under my weight and I was sure something was wrong. I lifted my head and glanced around the room warily. "Another Angels?" I asked from Key, but he seemed to be as puzzled as I was. Soon enough the doors opened up and I did see what I expected, many bony creatures that had those bony swords with them. I gulped since I knew that they were tougher than our 'dog'.

"Come here!" Key whispered and dragged me to another door. I looked back for the last time and I saw the others trying to fight against those things. Gosh.. What do we call them? Bony creatures, those things etc.. What are they? That's it, I'm calling them bonies as in bony warriors from now on!  I thought as Key was dragging me away. Why? Because we are the powerless ones, or so do they think. Soon our little runaway was halted by the enemy in front of us. Those other group of bonies were blocking our way and soon their swords started swinging around dangerously.  We walked backwards slowly, until we hit the wall and there was nowhere to go. "Umm.. Any plans?" I asked Key that was stuck next to me.

"Yeah, DODGE!" He shouted and I did what he told me to do. We dodged and dodged while moving to other doors. Those damn warriors chased after me and Key, swinging their swords crazily. Suddenly Key just vanished inside another room, taking couple warriors with him. Still, I  had five bonies left. I had to struggle with dodging since I was running out of space. While didging, I saw a tiny chance to get in a another room and I did not hesitate to use it. I ran from between the confused bonies, reaching for the door and rushing in. I closed the door behind me, but I did almlst make a crucial mistake. I leaned to the door with my whole body, so they couldn't open it, but a sword pierced the door right next to my face. RIGHT NEXT TO MY FACE!

I almost screamed from the shock as I quickly jumped further away. I was about to run towards the other door, when they opened the door I leaned on moment ago, and halted my actions by blocking my way again. Well, since Key isn't around, I might as well use my powers and get rid of those. I copied every move Jaejoong did while practising, carefully placing my steps and doing the hand movements. I streched my arm towards those creatures, but instead of destructive wind, I got nothing. Huh? The bonies seemed to notice that something was wrong, so they inched closer, carefully though. In panic I tried to do some kind of fire or water, but nothing seemed to work.

I glanced at the shadow that was cast over my head, and when I lifted my head, I got punched by bony hands. It felt like my face would've been smashed to tiny bits and my nose would have fallen off, but I had to stand up and face the enemy. Five bonies were on my way and it did seem pretty hopeless. But I won't give up! I finally got a plan, when I saw some spare space under them. They had long legs, so I could actually manage to slip through... Here goes nothing! I thought and quickly ran to them, and while they were still confused (they never learn..), I laid down  on my back and slid under one of them. Sure, it did burn my legs and my back, but was I alive? Hell yeah!

I stood up and started running away fast. They tried to chase me, but as you know, I AM fast and I'm not lying! Unfortunately I did bump to other group of bonies as well, but they seemed to always leave me a small space to fit through. It was quite funny, until I turned around the corner.

There was the biggest one I have seen so far. It was twice as big as the others, it had a bigger and longer bony sword with it and it looked extremely dangerous. It seems that after running a marathon, you won't feel relieved but you have the possibility to die. How nice, I was already exhausted to my limits and now I have to beat that thing?

It noticed me as well and it started to laugh at me, and I must tell you, that voice was extremely indimitating and it made me want to run away. I just couldn't accomplish my great plan. My legs were frozen on the spot, I was so scared that I couldn't move. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here. An exhausted young woman, that has no hope of surviving." He said and his voice wasn't any less creepy than his laugh. It was surprising to hear him talk unlike other bonies and he seemed way wiser than those boneheads (see what I did there?) Now that wasn't comforting at all.

"Now, I shall kill you." He said with his eerie voice.

Yep, I do not like this.

 

 

A short update after all this time, but hey, I'm back! And better than before! (Yeah, maybe not XD) This chapter seems to be rather boring and dry text, at least that's how I feel. Do you feel the same? If you do, I'm really sorry! T.T I love all of those that support me, please do comment and subscribe! -^-^-