Her tears and my happiness

Mission: Find The Queen

Myungsoo's pov

I was simply bored at our dorm, so I decided to take a walk. I haven't walked in these hallways at all, so I am not surprised that I was lost after awhile. I looked in every way to find something that reminded me of the way back, but I found nothing familiar. I walked back and forth, trying to get away from this darkness, but I don't even know which way I came. Sigh.. I should've asked Suho or Jaejoong to come with me.. Oh, what was that weird hassle at the morning?

I just shrugged it off and continued my research. I approached a room with double doors and I heard some noise inside. Great, maybe someone can help me! I thought happily and I opened the door quietly, not wanting to disturb the person inside. I was surprised to see Jieun punching and kicking a punching bag that looked like it'll break down at any minute now, and I was right. She punched the bag really hard and the sound of punching bag dropping on the ground echoed in the room. I thought she would stop and see me now, but no, she just continued to kick that bag.

Woah.. She has some anger management issues... I thought. I wondered if I said it out loud, or was it just a coincidence that she turned around right after my thought. I was flustered, not knowing what to say when I saw her eyes filled with.. Anger? Hate? No.. Pain.

"Well, wasn't that interesting." I blurted out and she just furrowed her brow.

"Right." She replied simply. She then dragged the broken punching bag to the other side of the room and took another one. She glanced at me quickl and then she stopped in her tracks. "Not going to run away this time?" She asked me.

"What?" I asked, not knowing what she meant.

"You always seem to run away when I'm around. Scared much?" She asked and smirked. I snorted and walked to her, pinning her to wall. Her expression didn't change a bit. Her face was completely calm as if she'd be used to this.

"Are you scared now?" I asked and this time, I smirked at her. She just stared at me and shook her head.

"No, I'm not. Even an ant is scarier than you." She said and punched me in my stomach. It hurt! Really! I couldn't understand her! Yes, I have avoided her. It's just because.. I was fascinated about her ever since she played with me. She made me smile and also jealous when I saw how she recognized Suho. And.. She also made me scared with her little showdown with him.

"What's wrong? Cat took your tongue?" She asked quietly. It was meant to be a sarcastical comment, but she talked too softly. I looked at her and she had sat down on the other side of the room, hugging her knees and looking at me. Is she.. Judging me? My heart clenched as I noticed her vulnerable side that I haven't seen before. I walked towards her, sitting right next to her. We sat in silence for a long time. I almost fell asleep as I was resting my head against the wall and I had my eyes closed.

"I'm sorry that I punched you." I heard her say softly. My heart skipped a beat and I didn't dare to open my eyes. I felt her stare as she was studying me, maybe wondering if I'm sleeping. She poked my cheek gently and I'm not sure if she saw the blush that rose to my cheeks. My heart was pounding fast and it was hard to breath normally. I gulped loudly, but fortunately she had already moved to do something. I peeked sneakily and saw her searching something from the cabinets. She cheered quietly, but I heard it and it was extremely cute. 

She turned around and I quickly closed my eyes again. I felt something soft being wrapped around me and then I felt how she gently kissed me on forehead. "Sleep tight." She whispered. I could hear her move further away from me, thank god, I was blushing madly. I heard her sit on the broken punching bag and she started singing quietly. 

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Jieun, happy birthday to me.." She sang quietly. I was shocked to hear her angelic voice, but I was even more shocked to find out that it was her birthday. I heard small sniffing, then it turned to dragging (punching bag I assume) and then I heard sobbing and punching. I opened my eyes widely as I saw her backside. She punched as hard as she could, but the punch was so weak compared to the earlier ones.

I saw how her shoulders shruddered and I approached her silently. I wrapped my hands around her and I felt her stiffening. She turned her head and our faces were only inches away. I turned her around and just kept staring at her lips for a long time, until I finally leaned to her. Her eyes widened in shock and while my lips were touching her ridiculously soft lips, I wiped her tears with my thumb. Her eyes demanded answers and she looked fierce.

I knew she was going to hit me, so I furthered myself from her and grabbed her hands. "Happy birthday!" I said and run away as fast as I could, leaving her dumbfounded. OH MY GOD!! I JUST KISSED HER!? I'M GOING CRAZY!!! I thought as I ran just somewhere, not knowing where. But still... I'm very happy. I started hopping around while humming, smiling like a fool.

 

 

Oh, Myungsoo... You're going to suffer XD You don't just kiss her without any consequences~ Don't forget to tell me how you felt about our romantic prince Charming XD Haha, but I'll update at some point. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, we'll see. Thanks to you guys (again), I love you and I appreciate your support~ ^^ I hope you comment & subscribe~ Bye!