Well, I'm sorry!

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

We arrived at my new living room and I spotted three guys sitting on a sofa, typing with their phones. I got agitated for almost nothing at all, but really I hate those typical phone addicted youngsters. Because of them, everybody just assumes that we are all like that and they look down on us. I don't even own a phone! I just stood there in front of the door, arms crossed and I was tapping the floor with my feet. Wait.. Where's Jaejoong? I asked myself. I didn't see him in the living room or find anywhere downstairs when I tried to search for him. Maybe he already went to sleep?

I walked towards the sofa again and peeked on Suho's phones screen. "A site?" I asked teasingly. Of course I was just kidding, he wouldn't watch those in public.. Right? I spotted that Myungsoo and Yoseob looked at Suho in shock as if they believed me and I burst out laughing.

Suho raised his hands high in the air. "I wasn't watching! Those.. Those videos.. You know.." He said and his red cheeks showed that he was blushing. I looked at him surprised, I've never seen this side of him. He's usually all cocky and stuff. The great Suho blushing? Not bad, Jieun, not bad.

"Yeah, I was only joking." I decided to help him after praising myself, I couldn't even believe my own words. Did I just help that jerk? Oh, well.. Who cares. I guess we're getting along or something. He hasn't bullied me. Maybe that one time was enough for him to learn? I sat down the sofa. When I finally sat down, Key tapped on my shoulder and motioned me to stand up. I remembered that he was with me all along.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I totally forgot you were here!" I confessed and he nodded. I think he had followed me when I was trying to find Jaejoong and when I teased Suho. He must've felt like an third feel... I felt quite bad since I know very well how it feels.

I stood up like he requested and I saw my bags in the little closet that he showed me. "My bags! How did you get them?" I asked. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me, so the question is, who did? 

"I.. Packed them.." Key confessed even though I didn't ask anything. I guess it was pretty obvious question.. "Yoona wanted to pack Jaejoong's, Zico packed Myungsoo's, G.O Suho's and lastly Sunggyu Yoseob's." He said and I started blushing. Oh my! I'm so embarrased! He.. He packed everything..? Like.. Like my and bras and tampones? Oh my god!! "And yes, I packed everything." Key said and smirked at me, when he noticed that I was blushing and I frowned. 

"Now, let me show your room." He said and started guiding me upstairs. I got butterflies in my stomach, I was so excited at the thought of my own room. After the stairs, we passed four doors on a narrow hallway (Yay, hallways again) and we stopped in front of the last door. The entrance had two doors, it seemed to be bigger than those earlier ones. Key opened those double doors and said "This is your room." and my mouth opened in shock. It was huge but also ....messy.

Key looked in and saw what I saw. He seemed to be surprised to see my messy room. I saw different clothes and a black bag that was opened and red boxers were hanging from it. I looked away, turning my gaze at the bed and I saw someone laying there. I guess I found Jaejoong. Key dashed past me and walked towards Jaejoong, abruptly shaking him from his shoulders.

"Ugh! What the heck?!" Jaejoong yelled. He sat up and glared Key with his almighty eyes. "What do you want?" He asked him angrily. Key placed his hands on his hips and started talking like a real diva (I'm not joking this time - he talked like girls talk about their brand clothes or bags)

"Listen up, dude. This is Jieun's room, not yours. So get out!" He said. Jaejoong started to stare at me and I shifted uncomfortably. I cursed Key inside my head, he was the reason Jaejoong was mad at me after all. I stepped back and stuttered my defense.

"I- I don't want a big room like t-this!" Key turned to me.

"Yes you do!" He hissed.

"Yes, I do!" I whimpered quickly, closing my eyes really tight..

"NO, YOU DON'T!" Jaejoong yelled and rose from the bed in the speed of a light.

"No, I don't!" I whimpered again, fearing that he'd punch me. Now why would i fear that? I'm good at fighting too! Stupid Jieun.. I couldn't take this tension between those guys anymore, so I just agreed with everything. I was getting dizzy at who's side should I take, my just found teammate's side or my newly found friend's side?

"This is HER room! Not yours! Move!" Key yelled and started pushing already standing Jaejoong.

"No!" Jaejoong yelled and when he was pushed near the door, he grabbed it, not letting go.

"I'm not going! This is my room, I reserved this first!" He protested when Key tried to push him harder. I was just standing across the room and stared at them blankly. Key happened to notice me standing still even in this chaos.

"Jieun! Throw his stuff out!" He commanded and I wondered should I start gathering Jaejoong's stuff.

"NO!" He yelled and tried to make me stop just by yelling at me. Now I had finally made my choice, friends came first!

I gathered Jaejoong's stuff from the floor quickly and threw them out, right past his face. Jaejoong stopped resisting and Key finally got him out. He still stood outside the door and glared at me. I gulped loudly and moved behind Key, nugging his shirts helm. I was acting like a little chicken behind the hen.

"Hey! Stop glaring at my friend!" Key said and put his arm around my head. I stiffened and looked at him. My heart skipped a beat when I heard him say 'friend' and I got really nervous. So it is true.. I'm officially his friend!  (For me it's like officially starting to date with someone, I've never done that either but just guessing) I felt a grin appearing on my face.

"What are you smirking at?" Jaejoong asked. 

"Huh?" It took me awhile to get what he meant. "Oh, nothing." I answered and my face returned back to normal. 

"Good." He said and left. Key looked at me once and then closed the door.

"Are you okay?" he asked and cupped my cheeks again. I furrowed my brows.

"You sure like to do that." I stated. He grinned widely and nodded. Of course you do... 

"Look at the time! A young lady like you should already be in bed!" he said, watching his imaginary clock on his wrist and pushing me in the bed. "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!" He yelled and left. I looked at the spacious room and yelled Key back. "Yes?" He asked and I told him what I'm going to do, asking him to help me. He's going to think I'm an idiot! But in the end he agreed to do it for me.


We were done after awhile and I stood there, looking at the result proudly. My first project with my friend.. I was really happy we did something together. I went to sleep when Key left (this time for real) I looked at my own 'small room' inside my big room. 'Walls' were just straps of black plastic bag hanging from the roof. It was nothing special and it didn't even look cool or anything like that. It just made me feel comfy and I was able to calm down enough to fall asleep. It's not that easy sleep in a room that is at least three times bigger than the room I've lived in for fourteen years. I'm just defending my craziness...

I woke up the next morning and smelled somethind odd. Jesus! What the heck stinks in here?! I sat up and let out a gasp. My bed was swimming in a sea of dead fish heads. I couldn't utter a word and I just looked at those poor fishes (Maries thingy again.. Oh, how I miss Marie..) Okay, someone is going to die. What a billiant morning I have.. I knew someone is going to be at least punched on the face or either kicked on the stomach. Who. The. Hell. Did. This. To. Me? I asked myself murderously. Nice.. Now I'm on my killing mood! I thought sarcastically.

I stood up from my smelly bed and found a small note falling from the sea of fish heads. Well, well, well... I wonder what this is.. I read it and smirked. So it was you, huh? I thought as I had read the note.

'You looked like a fish yesterday when we met again. Enjoy the company of your friends! -Suho'

Wait for me... Wait for me...

 

 

This was some kind of filling chapter. I apologise if this is a bit shabby, it's over 1 am here and I still updated another chap.. Hope you'll like it so it's worth it! Some of you might think this isn't progressing but this is to see their relationships between the teammates and how will that progress along the story, it will be more noticeable. I love my subbies! Thank you for subscribing, you are the best! *Hugs everyone* If you want to be friends, you just need to ask~ I hope you comment, subscribe and wait patiently for my next update~ 

I'm really sorry if you think this was boring or that this story is getting too messy >.<