Embarrassement with a hint of rain

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I felt awful. I could only think that I'm a useless brat that doesn't belong here after Key left. I can't do this.. I can't just lay here anymore! I thought and stood up. Great, I can stand. Maybe I can walk too..? I tilted my head and took a step, then another one and then another one. I can do that too! I smiled in succes as I crept to the door.

I peeked my head out and saw no one outside my room. I quietly tip-toed out and when I turned around the corner, I got a surprise that wasn't delightful. My luck is used, I thought when I saw Yoona walking towards me. She looked uo from her files that she was reading through and rolled eyes. I heard her sigh and then she started talking.

"Oh? Little princess on her little runaway?" She asked while flashing an offensive smile. "Jieun.. You should get out of my way." She warned and crossed her arms. I looked at her and crossed my arms too, I also mimicked her bored expression that didn't fit her beautiful face at all (I admit that she's beautiful eventhough we don't get along)

"Oh, I'm sorry that my beuty threatens your mission to seduce my teammates." I said. She snorted and she started glaring at me. 

"No, I said, move." she said and shoved me aside. Oh... "Stupid." She snorted and started giggling to herself.

"Uh-huh, really mature, you jerk!" I murmured back and continued my way. ...I shouldn't be the one talking... I stopped walking when I heard weird snickering behind me. Who would have known that when I turn around, I will see G.O and Zico. We meet way too often.. I joked in my head. I smiled and crossed my arms, again. "What's so funny?" I asked and I saw that look that they gave me.

"Right, let me guess. You just saw my embarrassing act there?" I asked and they nodded. How great.. I'm not gonna get away from this one like, never. I felt my face reddening and Zico's snickering got louder and louder until he really started laughing out loud, loudly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH! 'sorry that my beauty threatens you', 'really mature, jerk', BWAHAHAHAA!" He laughed like there's no tomorrow, but soon that turned to a cry, when I kicked his knee.

"I wouldn't annoy me today. You'll remember this, right?" I asked flashing my angelic I-did-nothing-smile to Zico that rolled on the floor.

"Revenge!" G.O shouted and tried to grab me. I stood frozen for awhile, until my brain started working. At the last minute, I swiftly avoided his attack and I saw an opportunity to kick his back.

"Losers!" I yelled as I did so and made the 'L' mark to my forehead while stucking out my tongue. I started to laugh and I ran away before they could catch me. You remember that I was fast, right? Even those boys - or men, couldn't keep up with my pace. I'm so proud of myself.. Sniff..

I reached my dorm (I call it like this nowadays. And it feels weird to say it's.. Our when they don't even talk to me normally) and suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed really loud, unitentiotinally. I turned around to see the hamster, Sunggyu, behind me. I didn't even ask what he was doing here, I just made my way upstairs. Now that I mentioned it.. He doesn't live here or anything. He must have something to say and I just left him there.. Aish, stupid girl!

I reached the noisy upstairs. Why the heck is it so noisy? I thought, but I found out the answer soon after that. All boys, Suho, Jaejoong, Myungsoo and Yoseob, were crowding in Myungsoo's room to watch... boxing. 

"Boxing? Seriously?" I asked and raised my brows. They all shushed me and I raised my hands in the air in defeat. "Whatever, enjoy." I said and continued my way to the last room. I plopped in my bed and took a little nap.

 


 

I woke up when I heard a loud sound. I sat up and listened to the surroundings. I saw a small flash and then the loud voice continued. A... A thunderstorrm?!? I thought and confirmed it through the window (only I had one in my room). It was raining hard and the trees were bending from the strong wind. I smiled widely and did a small happy dance. I skipped down the stairs happily humming and then I saw lights coming from kitchen. Someone is awake?

I carefully sneaked to the door and saw Jaejoong. He was sitting on a chair and he had his arms wrapped around his legs as he watched the storm through the window, Is he.. scared of thunderstorms? He saw my reflection from the window and frowned. I stood up straight as he passed me and I watched his furthening back as he was about to leave, until the thunder was right above us. 

The sound of thunder was really loud, I couldn't be happier, but Jaejoong literally JUMPED on the couch. I smiled weakly and approached the couch. He had buried his head again, whimpering everytime we could hear thunder. I sat next to him and we sat there in silence. Lights went off and I could feel him snuggle to my arms and how much he actually shivered. I pitied him, eventhough he's an idiot, he's a human being after all.

We heard how a window cracked and he snuggled closer, he was literally a giant baby sitting on my lap (giant ball). Giant. I sighed and patted his back, trying to comfort him the best way I could. When lights , he moved out of my reach. Aww.. Baby must be embarrased.. (I just gave him a new nickname) I sighed, stood up and kneeled in front of him. I offered my hand to him and he hopelessly looked at me. His eyes were really big, he was really scared. I almost saw tears coming down his eyes.

"Here, let me show you how to deal with these things." I said and offered my hand so he could take it.

 

 

Another update, hurray! ^.^ How was it? My eyes are burning, I'm so tired. I hope you enjoy this and I really hope you comment and subscribe! I love you all, who has already done that! I feel like the last two chapters were crappy.. Well, hope it didn't mind you guys ^^ I also changed the earlier chapter's name.. I heard my friend is sick, so let's hope she will get better soon~ (I think I'm getting sick too..) Recently I have had many kpop songs mixed in my head.. For example f(x) rum pum pum and Son Dam Bi's Queen (have you seen the video where IU danced the latter one? :D) And songs like that get all mixed up, it's weird >.< Well, I need to go now, so ADIOS!