The Avengers Team

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

That... That jerk just kissed me?! He KISSED me? Oooooh, he so did not do that! Oh, he ought to die today. I searched the cabinets once again, this time not to find a warm blanket to pretend-to-be-sleeping Myungsoo, oh no no no, this time it goes to a freaking cheater Myungsoo! He. Just. Stole. My. First. Kiss. That bastard!

I was fuming as I searched something to hit him with. I saw all kinds of weapons, bows, swords, knives but those weren't good enough (I wasn't going to kill him for real, just.. Beat his soul out.) Finally I found something that looked perfect, it was a bamboo sword. I grinned evilly as I raised it and hit the punching bag just to test it out. Perfect.. I thought when I saw the punching bag ripping in two parts.

I saw some suits that you use in Taekwondo competitions and stuff and I dressed in that. Armor, I looked down to see what I'm wearing, checked. Weapon, I swung the bamboo sword fastly, checked. Hate mode, I recalled what happened when he had pretended to fall asleep and then he kissed me, stealing my first kiss, freaking double checked. Now, I was ready to hunt one man down. Little did I know, that I'd have to kill another one later...

I stepped out of my storage (the room where the weapons are~) and I started marching in these hallways like I'd own them. I somehow managed to walk back to our little poker place and when I peeked in, I saw Yoona laughing and playing with the boys. How nice.. I thought as a smile appeared on my fully angered face. I knew I shouldn't interrupt, but this is an emergency, so I just coolly stepped in, kicking the door open.

Yoona gasped, propably thinking this as my revenge to her, but too bad, it wasn't. "Yo, alligator! Show me the way to our dorm!" I commanded her. She gulped and rose from her seat (woah, she knew I meant her with alligator?!) and I noticed that something was of. "Wait a minute.. Did you take your bra off?" I asked, raising my eyebrow suspiciously. She lowered her head in embarrasement and I just started to laugh. "Way to go girl!" I said and punched her shoulder with my armored fist. 

She smiled at me (first time ever since we met) and shrugged as if saying that it was nothing.

"So.. Who are you revenging for?" She asked and smirked evilly.

"Oh just some guy that happened to kiss me and steal my first kiss at the same time, no big deal." I said casually and cleaned my fingers, but the response was wild.

What?" The whole group of Fluffies (lol) said simultaneously. I chuckled as I raised my hand in the air.

"For those who will revenge, HAA!" I yelled.

"HAA!" Everybody yelled repeating me. I smiled victoriously.

"Okay, team. Our target is... Kim Myungsoo." I revealed and Yoona almost choked on her coke.

"M-Myungsoo? But he's a nice lad!" She defended and I gave her my are-you-kidding-me-look. She nodded and accepted her faith to kill, I mean, interrogate him.

"Well, I could give you a chance to jump on his back." I said, tilting my head to left. I saw her vicious smile again and I knew that maybe, just maybe, we could get along. "Okay, team! Let's move!" I said and we left to the war zone.


Yoona's pov

I seriously thought she was after me, so I got scared. I felt sorry for her.. I just called her orphan and asked where her mom was. I did see she grew up without mother's love when we went there to kidnap her (now that sounds weird) Her flat was small and it had nothing more than basic stuffs, bed, table, fridge, no freezer or anything else. Oh, there was a coffee maker though. Only thing that I was curious was her wall calendar, every Friday was marked with skulls. Why?

I glanced quickly at the small girl that led our avenger team. She had armored herself with all those covers. Has she done it like she has done to her heart? Covered it, so it wouldn't be hurt? That's what I have done. "Yoona. You should always try to have everything, so nothing can stop you. If someone tries to stop you, do whatever it takes to make them fail." I remembered my mom say. I was dragged here when I was thirteen and I haven't seen her since. I have sended her postcards, telling her I'm a cop protecting our people. She sent me one too, saying that she's proud of me.

It isn't that far from the truth, we just protect normal humans from the other galaxies, you might say.

"Yoona, it's your time to shine." I heard Jieun say. I looked at her face that looked mad, but her feelings weren't for me. I knew she got hurt of my words, I saw it in her eyes when she ran away from my room. This time, her eyes just shined when she smiled to me, not even resembling those earlier ones I saw. She must be very bipolar without even knowing it herself.

I smirked at her and her face turned into a smirk too.

She offered me a fist to bump and I did. "Don't you know already?" I asked and flipped my hair. "I'm always shining." I said charmingly and she laughed.

"Yeah, I forgot. My beauty got in my way." She said and knocked her head. I stuck out my tongue playfully and she did the same. It was my turn to shine, and there was no way I'm going to disappoint my team. I walked towards the door that will determinate our revenge's outcome.

"Did they just... Joke around each other?" Sunggyu asked, not believing his own eyes.

"I think they just did.. Pinch me Zico!" G.O pleaded. Zico did as he was told and I could hear G.O's scream.

"Sniff.. My girl has grown so much.. She even made Yoona her friend.. Mommy is so proud!" Key sobbed. What in the world? I'm so going to ask that later. I quickly glanced back and saw how G.O's, Zico's and Sunggyu's mouths were open, almost hitting the floor and how Jieun hit them with her bamboo sword. I smiled and continued my mission.

I walked in their dorm, skipping as cutely as I could. I saw Myungsoo gazing to emptyness and I approached him silently.

"Boo!" I yelled and he jumped out of shock. I giggled sweetly, placing my hand in front of my mouth politely. He looked at me blankly and I rolled my eyes. Did that kiss just whip your brains away? I thought and then continued acting cute. "Oppaaa~" I whined as I played with his hands. He was surprised to hear me say oppa, in the end, I was older than he was. 

"Oppa. I need your help.. It's about Jieun." I said and he rose up immediately. I raised my eyebrow in surprise. Hul.. You like her that much? I admit, I got jealous. I didn't even hide it, I used it against him. "Oh, our little prince has fallen in love, now hasn't he?" I asked. He looked around to see if anyone was around and then he just tossed me on his shoulder. Wha-what? This wasn't supposed to happen! 

He took me outside and I saw Jieun's curious look and I begged for help. They didn't even have a chance to move, when he already put me down, gently enough so I didn't get hurt. Sigh.. Why does he have to love Jieun? Well.. At least I have Jaejoong, Yoseob and Suho.. Too bad that I lost one.. Sniff. I wiped my imaginary tears in my head and waited for him to say something. He suddenly pinned me against the wall and I almost started to laugh seeing how serious he was.

"What do you know?" He demanded to know. I smirked at him and then I just played with my finger nails.

"Well.. A little bird sang that you just kissed a girl.. And you liked it!" I said and smiled widely. His eyes widened as he finally realized that something was wrong. "Now!" I yelled and the rest of this avenger team hold Myungsoo still, when Jieun just walked slowly, scaring Myungsoo.

"Kim Myungsoo... Do you admit your crime?" she asked in a creepy voice that sent chills down my spine. Myungsoo shook his head fast and it looked like it would snap from that soon. Jieun smirked and raised the bamboo sword. "Too bad.. You're still being punished." she said and then the beating started. 

The ending was too fast, but if she had continued, he would be dead. Myungsoo will have only bruises, we all agreed that it was enough for him. We didn't wan't to shed blood, at least not tonight. *evil smirk*

You shouldn't mess with our little avengers team... Or actually, do not mess with Jieun.

Lesson learned, but I've never been a good student.

 

 

What do you think of Yoona now? Not so bad, huh? ^^ I had no idea that I was going to do a double update! Well, I guess you'll just enjoy that, right? :D I love you all~ as I always say, but it's nice that you have commented on my story, I really like that ^^ It motivates me. See? Can you see how many updates I have done with the enrgy of the comments? XD Well, I love you and I hope you comment and subscribe! Adios~