Powers, blood and a derp

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

I started following Key. I had to run to him so I could catch up with his pace, he seemed to just ignore me. Should I apologise? But he was making my situation worse! I'm so horrible.. But so is he! I was too mean.. So was he! I tried to make myself feel guilty but my head has already accustomed in the defense mode. I guess I'm not the type that says sorry, I'm the waiting one... I'm a horrible person.. 

I was too lost in my scoldind thoughts that I didn't see Key stopping in front of me. I bumped straight against his chest. I carefully glanced up and saw how he looked at me, studying me. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. Why the heck everyone wants to pin me to the wall? Is it fun? Should I try that or something? I looked at his green captivating eyes and those looked like little emeralds in this lightning. They're.. Pretty.

I didn't feel my heart going pit-a-pat, I didn't hear the bells nor did I feel my face redden. It was just... what it was. Yes, I did feel his hand on mine, I could feel his breath hitting my face and how his lips were close to my face. That's it. I guess he felt the same as I did, since he just stated: "What's up, friend?" I looked at him confused of his behaviour.

"You're still my friend?" I asked and he nodded. I felt how my lips curved in a bright smile and I think that's was what he was aiming for, he started smiling too.

He let go of my hands and hugged me tight. "That's my girl!" He said and I felt happy. I.. didn't lose him. I didn't lose him! I held a small parade in my head and imagined all the trumpets and all the trash it would made. Okay, I should propably calm down and.. Hold a party! Woooohooo! No, just kidding. I just didn't want to think all the pain tickles I'd get later. And now I was, of course, thinking about it.. Great, what a mood-killer I was.

I sighed (surprise, surprise) and shook my head, it made me feel all dizzy so I grabbed Key's arm hastily. He looked at me like I was some random crazy person, that just took his arm. I noticed how my head started to hurt more, and when I touched the back of my head, I felt something warm. I watched my arm and it was covered in red liquid, I thought it might be blood. I looked at my hand for minutes, not realizing a thing before Key noticed what was going on. "Jieun! Your head is bleeding!" Oh.. Is it? 

"You must've hit it when you fell down the stairs.." I hit my head when I fell down? I don't remember that part. I was about to open my mouth, but soon it felt too troublesome to do that. My eyelashes felt too heavy and I couldn't keep them open. "Keep your eyes open!" Key yelled. I tried to do as he told, but it wasn't that easy. I only lifted my brows, and now that wasn't useful at all. I'm not a weak girl! I can do this! I thought and tried to open them again. Suddenly I couldn't feel my arms anymore and my legs went jelly. Maybe I am... And after that, I felt nothing.

 


 

I felt pain. It was like one thousand needles piercing through my body. My head felt like it wasn't connected to my body, my arms felt like they were broken and my legs were numb. My chest was burning like hell (I use that a lot..) and I couldn't breath well. My eyes saw nothing but white, really bright white, so bright that it felt like my eyes were burning. I couldn't move but second by second I heard more and more.

"She's as useless as you." I heard really familiar and really annoying sugary voice say. 

"It doesn't matter. You know how useful I can be, I've saved your asses many times, you know!" I heard someone's really familiar voice arguing with her, but this person was the one I liked.

"He's right, Yoona. He has saved us many times and he has more time to observe the surroundings, maybe she's like that too." Someone unfamiliar said. Who the heck is that? Not that I care, but he mentioned Yoona!

"Shut up, Zico!" Yoona hissed. So.. He was a boy called Zico. Wait.. Key mentioned his group... It included him! Yoona, Key, Zico.. And someone else.. Z.O? And that other one.. Sung.. Sung.. Sung.. Ah, what ever!  

"G.O! Could you please defend me?!" Yoona screamed. Oh, it was G.O with G, not Z.. 

"Well, Key is right in my opinion. Why should I defend you, when he's right? Or would you do me a favour?" G.O asked with a flirty tone. Hahahaha!

"Yeah, he's rigth, Yoona. No matter how much you hate her, she's needed." Someone else said. That must be the Sung- something-guy! 

"CoughCoughJealousCoughCough" G.O said. I chuckled in my mind since my mouth was still paralyzed. I like her teammates! 

"Shut your mouths G.O and Sunggyu!" Yoona said. Sunggyu! Of course, I'm so stupid!

Finally the brightness left my eyes and the pain decreased, it's almost bearable with those comments of Yoona. I slowly openes my eyes, only to see a guy with dyed blond head, making a derp face to me. I started giggling and he seemed to be embarrased that I actually woke up just to see that. I looked at the five people in this white small room. I knew Yoona and Key, but the other three were completely new faces. 

"Okay... Who's the derp? Zico, Sunggyu or G.O?" I asked bluntly, not caring if it sounded stupid or even offensive. The derpface just started to laugh.

"I'm Zico. Nice to meet you, Jieun. I hope we can be friends." Derp said and offered me a hand to shake. I could heaer Yoona scoff on the background, probably not wanting me to be friends with her teammmates.

"Woah, you're the most polite person I've met here." I said and glanced at Yoona and Key. Then I remembered something from days ago (feels like eternity) that made me furrow my brows. 

"Which one you jerks hit me on the head?" I asked and they all looked at the hamster-like guy in the back.

 

 

Double update today~ I feel like I own you that ^^ It was fun to write this chapter and I'm really motivated now. I hope you have a wonderful day, my lovely subscribers! You must feel annoyed that I always praise you guys, right? ;) No, of course you won't~ Please comment & subscribe! Oh, if you don't mind, please tell me who's your favourite singer or what's your favourite band! :D

(Please inform me if I have written some names wrong! I almost wrote Sungyeol instead of Sunggyu couple of times already.. ;D)