Hi again

Mission: Find The Queen

Lee Jieun's pov

Oh. My. God. Oh my god. Ohmygosh! What do I do? Should I act like I'm terrified? But I am! Oh my, I'm almost petrified from this shock. I'm not scared, just extremely shocked! Should I act like in school? Should I kick his ? Should I finally kill him and take my revenge? Should I just... What, kill myself and be finally freed of his everlasting Jieun GPS? What should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? Asjagidh!

Those were my thoughts in five seconds. I saw Suho's surprised eyes that didn't quite match his deadpan expression (seriously? Every boy here keeps a pokerface?) and how it slowly turned in to an evil smirk. I, on the other hand, was gaping air like a fish in a dry land. I wanted to punch him but I also wanted to curl in a ball and just stay like that till forever. If that wasn't allowed, then I'd just like to flap my arms and fly away.. I saw, in the corner of my eyes, a very amused Myungsoo. He looked from my reaction to Suho's and his grin widened.

That's it. Not a good first impression.. You've ruined it all now, Jieun.

"I think you should get to know each other. I will come back later, I'll check from Yoona if we can explain everything already." Key said rolling his eyes and tried to leave.

"But you can't!" I started and he turned to see me, and everybody else turned their attention to me too.

"Umm.. Eh.." I said. Key watched me pleading him to stay with my eyes.

"Don't worry, they won't kill you." he said and smiled. After that he left me with my the murderous (maybe) teammates. Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Suho tried to approach me but I started backing away. Yep, screw you courage. He suddenly charged and caught me by my wrist and then he pushed me against the wall.

"Does this remind you of anything?" he asked arrogantly. That was the moment I decided that I so going to kick his . He just literally threw me to a wall in front of our new 'friends'. I lifted my fingers on my chin and pretended to think.

"Hmm.. Let me think.. Umm.. No!" I said and pushed him off me with strenght.

Suho looked at me with obvious shock in his eyes. I smirked in satisfaction and started walking towards him. "Oh, boy. Look how the table has turned." I said and he got up. He tried to kick me in my stomach but I've already learned all his moves. I guess those moments had some perks. I avoided his kick swiftly and grabbed his leg, refusing to put it down. Suho tried to use his strenght but it was no use against my weight-lifting results.

I spun him around so that he was laying on his stomach. I grabbed his arms and locked them behind his back. My finishing move was fabulous (maybe just for me), sitting on his back.

I grinned widely and when I finally looked around I saw three dumbfounded guys staring at me. Of course, the tall handsome guy and Myungsoo had pokerfaces and only the little cute guy looked at me his mouth wide open. Oops... 

A good first impression really doesn't seem like my thing or I should say my style, I bet you have noticed it already. I sighed deeply and stood up.

"I guess we should introduce ourselves before fighting." I said sending a death glare to a guilty person, Suho. "I'm Lee Jieun. Nice to meet you!" I said as cheerfully as I can, but in the end it sounded like someone old was yelling for help. Yes, I don't know how to act like a cute girl either and yes, my metaphor was weird.

After my indroduction, no one moved. I imagined crickets on the backround and those dots in front of everyones face. Thank god Myungsoo stepped out, I was about to dug my head on the floor like an ostrich.

"Kim Myungsoo." he stated coolly and crossed his arms. "Suho. Real name, Kim Joonmyun." I was surprised to hear him say next to me. Well, well.. He might know how to behave after all. 

"Yoseob, Yang Yoseob." the cutie said. We all looked at the tall, quiet but handsome guy (I will never get tired of calling him handsome) that just stood there.

"Jaejoong." is all he said with an unamused voice. Handsome but that attitude... Sigh.. We had now introduced ourselves, at least somehow. Again Key arrived after the chaos, perfectly on time. He smiled at us sweetly and started talking.

"Now, I guess your introductions are done?" he asked, only Yoseob and I nodded in answer.

"Well, then, if you would just follow me." he stated.

"We have to follow you again? Aish.. I will be glad when I get away from those freaks!" Jaejoong said coldly and pointed towards me and Suho.

"Hey!!" We shouted in unison. We both glared at each other quickly and I almost punched him on the face. In my mind, I've done that multiple times already and I think he has done that to me too.

Key looked at us with a confused face and I just shrugged. "Deal with it, Jaejoong." Myungsoo snapped. Ooh, points to the handsome guy no.1, Myungsoo! I thought and showed him my thumbs. Unfortunately Jaejoong saw my act since he was standing in front of me, next to Myungsoo. He glared at me, I just rubbed my nape and watched the 'beautiful' wall next to me.

"Right.. Let's just go now, shall we?" Key asked and this time we really did follow after him.

 


 

We arrived in a room that most likely is the commanding room. There were people on computers and in the middle of the annoying tapping noise, was Yoona. She smiled dreamingly to the boys and she didn't even spare a second to look at me. Someone mind to tell me what did I do? I sighed once again (I think sighing in every situation is becoming my new habit.)

"So.. You're going to tell us what we're doing here?" I asked in irritation. I think my excistence alone annoys Yoona, she let out a frustrated sound and looked at the roof quickly before glancing me quickly.

"You were here too?" she asked and pouted. I swear that I saw Jaejoong blinking and trying to keep his pokerface even though I clearly saw him blushing. Ooh! Someone is in love~

I smiled to myself and ignored Yoonas frustation over me. "As Jieun clearly said, can you please explain us now? I miss my mom, my dad and my little babysister!" Yoseob stated and then he too, pouted. I wasn't even surprised, he seemed to be a guy with a lot of aegyo. Yoona in the other hand was squealing like there's no tomorrow. 

"Kyaaa! You are so cute Yoseob!" she said and Yoseob seemed to be pleased. Tsk.. 

"Key, do you mind explaining?" I asked from someone that seems to be normal. Key sighed and nodded. "Yoona, let's begin." he stated and she was calm again. Since when was she this obedient? "Fine! But you will pay for this!" she hissed. Ah.. Never mind..

"So.. As you all know, you are here to accomplish a mission." Key started. Okay.. I'm still following. "The thing is, that the mission.. Is a mission that we're also doing." Key continued and Yoona rolled her eyes. ..Okay.. "YouAllHaveSuperpowersThatWillHelpYouOnYourSearchForTheMissingQueen." Key said in one breathe and after that he gaped for air.

Okay.. I got queen, search, all have superpowers. wait, superpowers? ...I'm out of here. I thought as I started walking towards the door. "Where do you think you're going, hun? Are you scared?" I heard Yoonas sugary voice and turned around. Suho was smirking happily seeing that even Yoona didn't like me. I stepped in front of her, so close that she stook a small step backwards.

"No. I'm not scared. One, I'm out if you talk about superpowers, I've seen enough movies and read enough books to know that usually there is some bad villain that wants to kill us." I started and I saw Key nodding. Yeah, I'm so out of here! "Two, I just don't usually hang out with people that hate me. Three, I just want to head home. Is there a problem, Miss I'm-So-Perfect?" I said threatingly and Yoona gulped loudly. The mood was slowly changing angsty and the napping sound stopped for awhile.

"Good." I said and walked towards the door.

"There is." I could hear her whisper. I turned around just to see water coming to my face. I didn't think it could be dangerous, so I just waited it to hit me. Little did I know that the water was made by Yoona and it would hurt like hell.

Well, now I knew.

 

My new update~ ^^ I know this isn't explaining anything since Jieun didn't want to listen, so please be patient, okay? Please comment and subscribe so I know how you feel about this story. Comments cheer me to continue. See ya soon!