CHAPTER 9 – Care and Fun

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he turns around…

       He finds a figure is walking towards him. “Who are you?” Amber asks bravely. The figure didn’t answer. Seems to be a boy. Who is he? Amber thought. “Who are you?” Amber asks again. “And what do you want?” he added. The figure stopped as Amber mention the last sentence. “What do I want ehh~?” The boy asks, with a tone.

 

Amber’s POV

       “What do I want ehh~?” I heard him asks. Hmm, familiar voice. “You know what I want.” He added. What? I know what he wants? What is he talking about? “What do you mean?” I ask him with a stern voice. He chuckled, “Babo.” How dare he call me that?! “I think I should reveal myself first, huh? Then you’ll know.” He said in an arrogant voice. Who is he really? Hyungs are waiting for me, but this jerk is really wasting my time.

       He is walking towards me. I can see him a little by little now. What the—? He is that freak! “YOU!” I said almost shouting.

 

       “Yeah, it’s me, Amb..” He answers Amber. “So, I think you know what I want, right?” He smirked at Amber. “Tch, tch, tch” Amber simply answered, smiling and shook his head. “I know you do. I want HER! If not because of you, I’ve would have taste those pink, plump lips of her! You always interrupt my business!” The boy shouted at Amber. Amber smiles, “Yeah yeah, you’re done?” Amber asks, rising one eyebrow. The boy only stares at him. “If you’re done, I’ll be going. I’m just wasting my time talking to you.” Amber said, and then starts to walk away from him.

 

Amber’s POV

       “If you’re done, I’ll be going. I’m just wasting my time talking to you.” I said to him. I turn my back and continue my walk. But then I felt a hard grip on my shoulder. It makes me turned around. I fell to the ground as I felt a hard contact to my face. AWW!! I feel something aching around my lips, so I touched it. Ow, ow! I see wet, red blood spots on my hand. Did he just punch me? Hah, he needs to pay for it. I get up, dirt off my shirt, then stares at him with a ‘don’t-mess-around-with-me’ look. I stretched my fist. “Now it’s my turn.”

       As I was about to give him a shot, an arm stopped. “No can do maknae.” It’s Yuri hyung. He shook his head to me. “B-but hyung, this is my—“ then hyung cut me off, “No no no.. You are a normal student and I am not. You could easily being called to the principal office, you know. So, let me do this for you.” Hyung said, smirks, and whispers the last sentence. Yeah, hyung is right. I smile to him and give him a ‘he-is-yours’ look. He smiled back and winks at me. Geez, does he need to do that?

 

       Yuri turns his back, facing the boy. “MinHo-ya, how could you punch my little maknae, huh?” Yuri said, crossing his arms neatly. “Yah hyung. I’m not—“ Amber was about to said but Yuri stopped him by showing him a ‘quiet’ sign. MinHo chuckled, “Little Maknae, eh? And you’re his hyung?” MinHo said walking towards Yuri. Yuri stares at him intensely. “Yeah, why?” Yuri said, raising an eyebrow.

       “No. Not at all.” As MinHo finishes his word, he punches Yuri to the face. Yuri’s nose and lip bleeds. Huh, how he dares to do that? Aw he’s gonna get from me alright! Yuri thought. “Hyung! Are you okay?” Amber asks concern, he was about to get to MinHo but Yuri stops him. Yuri wipes off the blood, then told MInHo, “You should learn some lessons, MinHo.” Yuri quickly grab MinHo’s right arm, twists it and then tackles him to the ground. Yuri was once a taekwondo student, he passed till yellow belt. He stopped learning when he went to high school.

       “Ugh, ugh,” MinHo struggles to free himself. “Still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter