CHAPTER 26 – We’re Here!

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late updating and for keeping you waiting.. *bows 90degress*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHOI’S RESORT

       Surprisingly all of them arrived at the same time. Yul quickly gets off from his car to meet the others, forgetting Jessica is still in the car. He is so excited.

“SOO! Can we go in now? Can we? Can we?” Dorky Yul asks the tall tanned boy with much enthusiasm.

“Uh- Yul. I don’t think you should just leave your car like that just now. I don’t feel good about this.” Tae said with his eyes are looking at the figure behind Yuri. The others had gone inside the resort without Yuri knowing it as they are afraid of what would happen outside there.

       Yuri turns around to figure out what Taeyeon is talking about and there she is, Jung Jessica, sending a death glare to her Seobang. Yuri laughs awkwardly and has his hands searching for anyone behind him but unfortunately, there is none. He knows that he’s in a really BIG trouble right now.

“H-hey the-re, S-Sica ba-by,” he greets nervously. Jessica gives him an evil smirk.

“Hey there, Seobang,”

------------

Okay, guys. Let’s not watch the scary scene, and follow the others. ;p

“So, now firstly we have to divide our rooms. I only booked two large suites for us. One is for the girls and the other one is for the boys.” Sooyoung explains as he showed them two pairs of key, labeled ‘VIP Suite 1’ and ‘VIP Suite 2’. The girls are squealing happily about the suites. Just then Jessica arrives with a huge evil smile plastered on her face and her hands are neatly folded under her chest.

“Sica, what did you do to Yul? Where is he?” Sooyoung has the dare to ask out of curiosity while the others didn’t even try to open their mouth.

The Ice Princess let out a small laughter. Before she could answer the question, a voice shouted from the entrance, “SICA! I’M SORRY! DON’T DO THIS TO ME!”

       It was Yul, seeking for forgiveness from the Ice Princess, and also, mercy. Know why? Here’s why. Jessica just let Yuri carried all of her baggage including his luggage too all by himself in ONE time. Poor Yul XD That’s what he gets for forgetting his Princess.

       Though Yul is one strong guy, he can’t possibly carry 4 big baggages in ONE time, right? He’s just an ordinary human! So there he is, at the entrance, 2 baggages in his right hand, 1 on his left and another on his back. The others stare at Jessica in disbelieve and then shift their eyes to the helpless Yuri.

“Girls! Let’s go to our suite. Seobang, please send those to my room, okay?” Jessica starts to walk away. Now it’s Yuri’s turn to stare at Jessica in disbelieve. He can’t believe that Jessica just let him to do all the work.

WHAT? That’s it. I can’t take it anymore. Yuri thought. He drops all the baggage hard to the ground and then called out, “SICA!” in a very stern way. Jessica immediately stops because of the loud thump. Yul walks towards Jessica in a fast pace. Jessica was really going to scold Yul for treating her stuff that way until when…

       Yul spins Jessica around and captures her lips, making the others’ mouth went agape and some blushed. Jessica tries to break free but he is too strong for her. Yul continue kissing her until she finally calms herself. The grip on her wrist is slowly being release as his right hand snaking its way to the back of the girl’s neck, deepening the kiss. Their eyes are shut tight, feeling the sensation of each other’s taste.

       The others’ watch them as if it is a movie or some kind of a show. They stare at the couple without a blink and then starting to change glances with their own partner. Their eyes met. Soo swallows a lump of saliva as he looks at Sunny’s y lips. Sunny herself was also feeling the same way. Tae his lips as Tiffany seductively bites her lower lips. Hyo stares intensely into Nicole’s brown orbs. His eyes then moves lower from her eyes to her lips. The maknaes? Oh, they’ve already run away, after Amber gives a peck to Krystal when they saw the royal couple kissed.

       The others’ hold their desire to go and those y lips of their lover. Okay, now back to the royal couple. The two are still lip-locking, with Jessica’s arms are fully clinging onto Yuri’s neck and Yuri’s hands on her waist. Later, they broke the kiss for the need of air. Yul rests his forehead on Sica’s and stares deeply into her eyes.

“S-Sica, I said I’m sorry didn’t I? Forgive me, please?” Yul said with his puppy eyes.

“Of course, Seobang. I can never be mad at you for too long.” The girl said truthfully.

“Okay guys. Enough of drama! Let’s mov…” Sooyoung’s word trailed to nothing as Yuri locked his hand to Jessica and went off simply.

“Aish, this two..” He muttered.

-------------

Finally it’s SWIM TIME!

“Tae, come on! I wanna swim!” Yuri is jumping all around in the changing room as he waits for Taeyeon to change into his swim shorts. Sooyoung has gone to the management office to settle some of his dad’s small thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter