CHAPTER 19 – Blind Date

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still in the same day..

That night..

KWON MANSION

       Yuri is in his room and he just has done taking his bath. He walks to his closet to get his pyjamas and wears them. He then goes to the mirror to fix his hair. Right then he went to sit on his bed with his back leaning to the bed board and begin to read a book that was on his side-table. He almost finished reading it as he always reads it every night.

       Today’s things suddenly come up to his mind through the reading. He puts the book away and focus on his mind. He tries to reminisce what had happened today.

 

Yuri’s POV

       Today was really fun! My buddies turned out to be really cute when their lover is around. Keke. Especially that giant Shikshin~ I’ve never seen him doing aegyo, but today he showed tonnes of aegyo and I felt like wanted to vomit watching it. TaeYeon also finally confessed to his crush. I admit that Tiffany is really attractive and cute, which make Taengoo fall for her. I hope the ByunTaeng won’t attempt any inappropriate things on Tiffany before they have a lawfully relationship. Keke. And so, Hyo and Nicole relationship are going smooth too as I see. Hmm... Amber... He’s kinda hiding something from me~ Beginning to get curious right now... Nah~ Perhaps it’s about his love-life. But what’s weird today is that, they all went out and left me with, Jessica. Hah.. Sica.. She looks so cute when she smiles. She has a really pretty smile but she always shows the cold attitude. *sigh*I would really love to make her smile and laugh. I want to get the cold attitude out of her. My heart beats differently whenever I’m with her, and even when I think of her. Is this what people say... love? Haha. Even I don’t know my own feeling. I will figure it out anyhow! I will! But h—

 

       His phone beeps, about 4 times to be exact. “Wonder who’s it from?” Yuri murmured as he grabs his phone. Why are they texting me the same time? They must have planned this. Yuri then presses the ‘open’ button. And why are the messages says about a same topic? This is really weird... Hmm... SuJu Restaurant, 8 pm, and this Friday... Maybe they have something important to tell me. Alright then, I’ll go, Yuri thought. He didn’t bother to reply and just drifts off to sleep. Goodnight Sica~

-----------

Meanwhile at the Jungs

“Yah, Krystal! Give it back!”

       The Jung sisters are running around the mansion with a dangerous situation. One is HellSica mode and the other one is very much the teasing type. Yup, Krystal has just making Jessica to turn into her HellSica mode. It all happen when Krystal particularly snatched Jessica’s now favourite stuff bear from her embrace.

“That’s mine! Give it to me!! Now! N.O.W!” Jessica shouted at Krystal, but only to receive a ‘merong’ from her. Jessica’s eyes widen and she stopped running. She pants hard and then finally calming her fast breathing.

“Okay now, STOP!” Jessica said in a cold tone and Krystal stops in an instant, not because of scared but she just thought her unnie has something to say.

“Krystal-ah, I said it nicely now, give that back to me,” the blonde hair girl said in a much calmer tone. “No,” Krystal answered simply which received a glare from the other.

“What?!”

“I said, no,”

“How dare you?! You’re so d— Oh yeah right~ I happen to hold your diary here. Do you want to see it burnt to ashes? Or do you want everything to be just fine, IF only you give me back my stuff.” Jessica said with threatening voice and an evil smirk.

“O-okay! Fine! If it’s not because of my precious diary, this would have been a fun chase. Here, take back your precious gift from your beloved one Yuri oppa,” Krystal said as she approaches her unnie.

“Y-yah. H-how do y-you know it’s from Y-Yuri?” Jessica stuttered, with her cheeks red tint. “Of course I know! I’m a pro! And un— Whoa~ Unnie, are you blushing?” Krystal asks rather excited. So it’s true what Amber baby said. Keke. This is really exciting! She thought while grinning widely.

“Yah! Why are you grinning like that? You look like a fool, you know that,” Jessica said bluntly out of curiosity and grabs the stuff bear from Krystal’s hand. “Eh? Nothing, nothing at all~” Krystal still grinning and walks towards her room. She slid her head from her door to look at her unnie.

“Unnie! It was a fun run, thank you! Goodnight and don’t forget to dream of Yuri oppa. Keke. Bye!” And with that she closes the door, leaving her unnie blushing once again.

 

Jessica’s room

       Jessica sits on her bed while hugging the stuff bear tightly. She then stares into the stuff bear’s eyes as if she is staring into Yuri’s. “Yuri-ah, why am I feeling like this? Do you know what is it that gives me this feeling? My heart beats fast every time I see you, near you.. Maybe I, really do, f-fall for y-you..” She blushed. As she deeply stares in its eyes, she suddenly starts to imagine Yuri’s face on the stuff bear.

       It is as if Yuri is leaning towards her, to kiss her. Jessica surprised of what she is seeing, so she rubs her eyes but Yuri’s face still there and their faces are inches away now. Jessica’s heart beats fast and so she closes her eyes, anticipating the kiss.

       After some time waiting, and no feeling of lips touching, Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter