CHAPTER 14 – A Way To Start

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri is on his way to Jessica’s classroom. His is sneaking his way there. Tip-toe here, tip-toe there, hopes no ones notice. Don’t want to ruin this gift for Jessica, Yuri thought. Holding a nice pink gift-bag in his hand, he approaches Jessica’s classroom. He tilted his head to peek into Jessica’s class. Hmm, just 4 peoples, and no sign of Jessica could come yet, Yuri thought. He stands there for awhile, thinking a way to enter the class. Aha! I know how, he snaps his finger. He takes out something from his coat. It’s a pair of glasses and a fake beard. He keeps it for his emergency prankster plan actually. He wears the items and fixes his auburn hair to a different style.

       He takes a deep inhale and steps inside in the class. His sudden presence grabs the 4 peoples in the class attention. They stare at him with a wondering look. But then they didn’t care about him at all and continue chatting with each other. Whew~ that’s a relief! Yuri sighs. He then continues his plan to send the gift. He walks to Jessica’s desk slowly. Every desk has the owner’s name, so it’s easy for him to find Jessica’s desk. He places the gift carefully on her desk. He shook his head to how messy it is in Jessica’s desk and he cleans it up for her. After the cleaning done, he smiles and gives a thumbs-up for himself. He left the class then.

       As soon as he left, one of the people in the class, GyuRi, talks, “Yah! Why was the guy with the glasses just here? And why did he go to that Ice Princess desk? Oh look! He left something on her desk.” Then the other girl, SeungYeon, talks too, “Yeah~ and he was wearing a suit that seems to be familiar…” But then, Hara suddenly jumps from her chair, “Was that Yuri oppa?! I THINK IT WAS HIM!” The maknae JiYoung, who is quiet, just nods.

                                         ----------                                                  

       SooYoung is in his private classroom playing with his phone. He’s not really hungry yet, coz he just had 3 packets of snacks ALONE. Huh~ what to do, what to do? He thought. He then looks through the names of contact from his phone.

 

SooYoung’s POV

       I’m so bored… Wow~ I’ve never knew that I have so many girls contact in my phonebook. Hehe. I’m really good at this and all. I stopped at Amber’s name. It kinda reminding me of something. I think for awhile. “Oh right! Minho’s threat! I need to tell them now.”

 

       SooYoung clicks on both Yuri’s and Amber’s number and starts to type a message to them. As he finished typing it, he presses the send button. Whew! Thank goodness I didn’t totally forget about it, he wipes his not-sweating forehead.

 

PRIVATE BUILDING LOBBY

       Amber is fiddling with his phone. He is actually waiting for Krystal to reply his text. Then his phone beeps. He thought it was Krystal’s, but it was from SooYoung. He is a bit surprised that SooYoung would text him. He then reads the message. As soon as he finished reading the text, he stands up from his sit and walk out of the building.

 

Amber’s POV

       Geez… Who does he thinks he is? Whatever he is planning on, I’m not scared. I walk out of the building. I want to go to meet Krystal right now. I’ve asked her to meet me at the school’s garden just now. Agh~ I’m a bit nervous right now. My heart is beating so fast. I slid my hands inside my pocket where the bracelets are. I’m coming Krystal-ah…

 

Yuri’s POV

       Yeah! I did it! The gift-sending was a great success, and I think no one noticed it was me. That pair of glasses and the fake beard are really useful in this kind of project. I’m on my way to my private class. But then I heard my phone beep. I wonder whose it’s from. Eh? SooYoung? Please not about food.. I click the ‘open’ button. I read the message carefully. What the? He is sure gonna get from me if he dares to play rough.

----------

“Err… Tiffany-ah… I-I—“

       TaeYeon is with Tiffany in the school’s library. They are sitting together in one table by the window. TaeYeon sits in front of Tiffany. TaeYeon is atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter