CHAPTER 8 – Dream and Quick Move

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys’ usually finished their classes for the day 30 minutes earlier than the normal classes. Their drivers will be waiting for them 10 minutes before the last class ends. So, as soon as they were finished, they will directly be sent home on time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       It’s 12.10 p.m. The boy’s class will be end for about another 20 minutes. The four of them are paying attention in the last class, but they are counting the time too though. Really can’t wait to get out of the school, huh? They’d typed-in all the important points of the lesson in their own laptop.

Later..

       5, 4, 3, 2, 1, “Okay then, that’s end our class for today,” said Mr. Haven. “YAY~” The four of them shouted in unison. “Thank you sir.” As they done packing all their stuff, they went out and saw their drivers are already waiting. SooYoung, TaeYeon and HyoYeon each approach theirs. They told them that they are going out with Yuri for the day, receiving nods from their loyal worker.

       Soon the drivers left except for Yuri’s as they will be riding in Yuri’s car. SooYoung, TaeYeon and HyoYeon approached their buddy who is waiting for them and give him a ‘we-got-our-permission’ look. Yuri smiles and starts to dial his parent. Then someone answers the call, “Yoboseyo?” the other line speaks out. “Oh omma,” Yuri said back as he immediately recognizes the voice. “Ah, Yuri-ah, waeyo? Why did you call? You can talk to me as soon you arrive home, you know.” His mother said softly. “Ne omma, but I want to ask for your permission if I can go out with my friend today. Can I, omma?” Yuri answers politely. “Oh, of course you can my cutie son Yuri~” his mom said, teasingly. “Ah omma! Don’t call me that.” Yuri said to his mom, receiving giggles from both his mom and his buddies. “Okay okay^^ Be safe honey and don’t do bad stuff, arasseo?” his mom told him. “Ne! Saranghamnida omma!” Yuri said cheerfully and then ends the call.

       “Alright! You guys got your permission and I’ve just got mine. Come on let’s go!” Yuri said to his buddies happily. Yuri is the first to enter the car followed by SooYoung, then TaeYeon and lastly HyoYeon. “Wait—isn’t Amber going to tag along with us?” SooYoung spoke out. “Oh yeah, right. We forgot our little maknae, aren’t we?” TaeYeon added. “Shouldn’t we wait for him?” HyoYeon continued. “Okay then, we’ll wait for him.” Yuri said to his buddy and then takes out his iPhone from his pocket.

     He then started to type a message, it’s for Amber. It said, ‘Amber-ah, want to come with us to the mall today?” 30 seconds later, Yuri got his reply, “Yeah sure. Are you guys had went off?” Yuri replies back with, ‘No we’re haven’t. We’re at our normal spot and are waiting patiently for our cute little maknae :)” But then later receiving a quick respond from Amber, ‘Yah hyung! I’m not little anymore but I am cute ;) keke. I’ll be there as soon as the class ends.’ Yuri just giggled watching the responds.

 

The girls

In Jessica’s and Tiffany’s class..

       Jessica is now in her dream world. She has been sleeping since the second period of the last class. Tiffany didn’t notice this, but if she did, Jessica really can’t have her beauty sleep in the class. Tiffany has always been a good student. She is really determined in whatever she does.

 

Jessica’s POV

       I was walking in the park, alone. As I reached the centre of the park, I saw a beautiful water fountain, spraying water upwards and the water falls like it is raining diamond. I approach the fountain and thought of playing in the water happily. As I came closer, I saw a figure’s back on the other side of the fountain. I look around and noticed that they were only both of us here. That’s weird, I thought. But then the figure turns around and the figure is—YURI! WHY IS HE HERE? Ah eotteohke (how)?

       My heart is beating so fast now as he smiles and walking towards me through the spraying fountain. OMG! He is getting closer and closer to me. What is he trying to do? As he stood in front of me, I closed my eyes, nervous of what he will do next. Then I felt a pair of arm around my body and a body is in contact against mine. It makes me feels like my heart was about to fall off. I opened my eyes and saw Yuri is hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter