CHAPTER 20 – YulSic Teases

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prom night is just few days away and all the students are busy finding their partners. Yuri received dozens of offers from his fangirls since last week, but all he says is, “Sorry girls, I already got someone in my mind,” and smiles charmingly at them. All his fangirls have been questioning, who is his partner? I bet you all know by now, right? But does the ‘girl’ know?

       TaeYeon will be going with his Tiffany, SooYoung with Sunny, Amber with Krystal and HyoYeon with Nicole. As for Jessica, she decided that she wouldn’t be going since she thought that sleeping would’ve been better and she doesn’t have a partner, even though she received some offers which she coldly rejected it. Actually, she was hoping Yuri would ask her, but she didn’t have the confidence to ask him either.

       It has been 3 days since the kiss scene of YulSic, and Jessica can’t sleep for the whole 2 days because of it, resulting, she dozed off during the day. While Yuri, he’s being a lot happier and hyper than he used to be, and even his buddies have no idea what’ve gotten into him.

---------

       Jessica is going to her locker to get the things she needs for the next class. She let out a sigh as she reaches her locker.

“What a boring day~! And I’m so freaking SLEEPY!”

       She opens her locker. She surprised to see a small, pink, fragrance card standing in the locker shelf. “What’s this?” She takes a look around to find who sent it but there’s no one there, so she decided to ‘peek’ the card.

The card says, “Will you go to the dance with me? Ohh please Sica please~”

“Who sent this?”

“Me,” A sudden voice answered Jessica’s question, making her jumps in surprised and lets out her dolphin scream.

“Yah~~ Sica-ah~~ Wae so loud and high-pitched~?” The voice’s owner said again while pushing Jessica’s locker door to close it. How surprised Jessica is to see the person. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter