CHAPTER 11 – Our Moment

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kiss my boo-boo away,”

       Jessica froze as she heard that. She stares in Yuri’s eyes blankly. Yuri looks into her eyes, waiting for Jessica’s respond. Their buddies’ and friends’ eyes are lock to them. None of them even blink their eyes, except for the shikshin. He is watching them, but his hand and mouth is busy filling in his tummy. The crunching sounds make the others to give him glares. He’d stopped eating and shrug his shoulder, “What?” The others show him a quiet sign together. He nods, but then continue eating, quietly now. They turn back their focus to the scene.

 

IN THE ROOM

Jessica’s POV

       Did he just ask for a k-k-kiss? I don’t think I should do that. We are too early for that. The looks in his eyes, sort a like trying to tell me to do something. I can’t do this. Omo, now he is giving me the puppy eyes look. Is he trying to lure me or something? Ahh~ it’s so cute^^ I need to leave before anything that is inappropriate will happen. But my eyes seem can’t stop staring in him. Ugh, need to stop this staring things~

       I blink my eyes to break the eye contact between us. I immediately stand up and ready to leave. “I’m sorry, Yuri,” I turn my back and went for the door. As I take my first two steps to the door, suddenly I feel my wrist being pull softly but strong, making me to turn 360degrees. Resulting, I tripped and ended up being on top of Yuri, who is sitting on the seat.

 

       Jessica tripped and fell on top of Yuri, with her arms on his chest, her wrist is still being held on by Yuri. They stares in each others eyes AGAIN. My heart beats fast. Why do I feel like this when I’m with her? Yuri thought. My heart beats like crazy. God, HELP ME~, Jessica thought. Yuri’s eyes then trailed to Jessica’s pink lip. Jessica did too. As Yuri starts to lean in, Jessica gulped and closes her eyes, feeling nervous about the event going on here.

 

Yuri’s POV

       I don’t understand my own action right now. Why did I pull her back to me? There’s something inside me didn’t want her to leave. I myself confused right now. When I pulled her, she ended up falling on top of me; thank goodness I was sitting, huh? If we were falling onto the ground, that would be such a pain to me. We are back to the staring stuff. Our faces are just inches away, making my heart feels really shaking right now. My eyes trailed to her pink lip, it looks so irresistable, and making me starts to lean forward to it.

       She closes her eyes, which looks really cute. I can feel my forehead sweat a little. I’m really nervous right now. My grip on her wrist is slowly being released. The gap between our faces is getting lesser and lesser. Now, I can feel her breath tickling my lip. I stopped when I realise how close we are. I’ve never been up close like this with anyone before. Once again I was mesmerized by her beauty. She is really a beautiful princess. Her white, milky skin looks so soft. Her hand was really soft, you know. I don’t think she is really that cold. I close my eyes, ready to close the distance between us.

 

Jessica’s POV

       I can feel his breath tickling my lip.How close are we? I don’t dare to open my eyes. Afraid of what I will see. Now, I feel butterflies in my stomach. His body is really masculine. ‘Jessica! Lean in!’ My mind told me. My mind is trying to push me forward. I must—not—lo—.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter