CHAPTER 21 – Prom Night

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROM NIGHT

Infinite Hotel

       TaeNy, Kryber, SooSun and HyoNi are waiting for both Yuri’s and Jessica’s arrival. They haven’t known that the two will come together tonight. They got to be surprised to see the two coming together.

“When will he be here? Everyone’s here already and the party almost started. Yah, Choi SooYoung, try calling him up.” HyoYeon said, can’t wait any longer for he doesn’t want his buddy Yuri to miss this night. “Yeonnie, please be patient. He’ll be here soon,” Nicole said, trying to calm her boyfriend down.

“I already did, just now. He said he’d be here any minutes. So expect him to come by another 10 minutes.” SooYoung answered.

“Hey, hyungs. I wonder whose Yuri hyung’s partner is for tonight.” Amber pointed out, grinning.

“Yea, he didn’t tell us about his partner either. I know that he brought down all his fangirls’ offer.” TaeYeon joined in.

“Really? He’s really cool~ I bet his partner tonight is so gonna be awesome, and when I said awesome, it means pretty, lovely and.. oh, oh, HOT!” SooYoung said excitedly, receiving a glare from his girlfriend.

“Hey, Jessica said she’d be coming tonight! She just texted me. But she doesn’t wanna tell who’s her partner is.” Tiffany speaks out, gaining attention from them. Krystal didn’t know that her sister would come at this kind of party.

---------

KWON MANSION

       Yuri did a final check on his tuxedo before going out from his room and went downstairs. He passes by the living room and spotted his parent watching TV together. He approached them with a smile.

“Umma, appa, what do you think?”

“Wow, son! You look so handsome, and smell nice too!” His father praised him, with two thumbs up. “Yes, Yuri. Umma almost didn’t recognize you, you know..” His mother joins in.

“Ahh jinjja? I’m good to go then! Oh look at the time! I need to go now, umma, appa. My friends must be mad at me right now. Keke” And with that he kiss his parent goodbye and left for the party. But first, he needs to pick Jessica up.

----------

While at Jungs’

Jessica’s room

“Haish! Why did I tell him I would come?! Arg~ Baboyah baboyah!” Jessica whines, scolding herself. Then she heard her phone beeps. I’ll be there any minutes now, Sica. Be quick. *kiss* Yuri texted.

       Jessica blushed at the ‘kiss’ word. “Ah~ eotteohke eottehke..” She whines again as she makes her towards her closet.

--------

       Yuri arrived at the Jungs’ mansion. He fixes her tuxedo one more time and checks his face through his reflection on the car’s side-mirror. He then slowly approaches the front door and rings the bell.

“Coming~” Jessica’s mother said. Later, the door opens.

       Jessica’s mother awed as she see a handsome guy in front of her. Yuri quickly bows to her politely, “Annyeonghaseyo,”, As Jessica’s mother was about to say something, heard another voice, “WAIT~ I’M COMING~~”. Jessica comes running downstairs. “Sorry. I was—“ she wants to explain why she was late.

“It’s okay, Sica,” Yuri said with a sweet smile.

“You two know each other?” Jessica’s mother interrupts. Both of them nod.

“Wow~ You look nice, Sica. Really beautiful~” Yuri said as she scans Jessica. “Well, you too there,” Jessica replies, smiles back. They start to stare sweetly into each others’ eyes while Mrs. Jung stares weirdly at them. She clears to break the staring stuff. Both Yuri and Jessica turn to Mrs Jung and blushed.

“Sica, I think we should go now. We are KIND OF late,” Yuri emphasized the ‘kind of’ word.

“Yea, I think we should too. Mom, we’re going now,” Jessica said and starts to walks down the steps.

       Jessica suddenly trips but Yuri is quick to catch her from falling. “You okay, Sica?” Yuri asks worriedly. “Y-yea, I-I’m fine,” Jessica said as she tries to get on her feet. Mrs Jung grins widely; she likes the couple already, huh?

----------

Infinite Hotel

       They arrived just when the party is about to begin. One of the girls’ students saw Yuri getting out of his car. She told the girl next to her and it spread quickly. Before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter