CHAPTER 17 – 2 Down, 2 More to Go~ Keke^^

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 3 weeks...

Today: Monday

SooSun:

       The date was a success. During their date, SooYoung managed to get to know Sunny more as Sunny was being very open to him. SooYoung was the doing the same thing as well. Since then, SooYoung would gives Sunny gifts and treats her like a princess. Sunny was confused by his action although she loves it. Everyday, their friendship gets closer and closer until that Friday. SooYoung finally confessed to Sunny and she gladly accepted it.

HyoCole:

       HyoYeon and Nicole just became official yesterday. HyoYeon led the school in a dance competition on Saturday that was held in China. It was suppose to be him and Taemin as the behalf of the school, but Taemin unfortunately, was suffering from ‘stiff muscles’. So HyoYeon was asked to find a replacement, and the first thing came to his mind was ‘her’. The result was, the school came in first! The judges were impressed by their fine and fantastic moves in their performance.

       On the day for their return to Korea, Nicole was somehow being dragged away by 3 stranger men on her to the hotel. Luckily HyoYeon was nearby and he fought with them like a true Chinese warrior. They safely return to Korea then. On the next day, HyoYeon made a confession for Nicole in a joking-like manner which makes Nicole didn’t believe it but when HyoYeon shows his surprise and confessed again, Nicole accepted it whole-heartedly.

Kryber:

       Well... Things going on smooth for this two. They have dates often and contact each other every night, but what they didn’t know is, that MinHo has been watching them. Well not particularly him. He asks for his other ‘playboy’ friends to help him doing this. They didn’t cause any trouble for the two, but MinHo planning something on. It happened last Tuesday.

       Amber was walking to Krystal’s class to get her, but suddenly two girls approached him and litera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter