CHAPTER 22 – Date and Dino Twins’ Plan

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after..

“Yuri-ah~ Come back here!”

“No I won’t!”

       Kkabyul and Jessica are doing a morning run. It’s Saturday today and they are having their 1st date at a breezy, wide, soft-green-grass field near to Yuri’s mansion. Okay, the story here is, Yuri is having fun for Jessica is trying to get her phone back from him.

“Why~~? You know I don’t like running!” Jessica whines while trying to keep up with her Yuri.

“Sica-ah~ Running is a good exercise!” Yuri keeps on running.

       Yuri will glances at Jessica to see how far she is behind while Jessica kept running with her eyes to the ground, feeling exhausted. Then Yuri suddenly stopped, turns around and spreads his hands wide. Jessica lifts her head just to run into Yuri’s arms taking both of them down to the soft ground.

“Argh..” Jessica who is now on top of Yuri, know that she just ran into Yuri, hard. She notices that Yuri hasn’t move or giving out any sound since then. She starts to worry as she scans Yuri’s face and body.

“Yuri-ah. Yuri-ah.”

       Still no respond from the boy. Jessica is about to stand up when she feels a grip on her hand that pulls her back on top of Yuri. Yuri is smiling goofily to the surprised Jessica as he wraps his hands around her waist firmly. Jessica pretends to sulk because of Yuri’s too good acting that managed to fool her just now.

“Aww~ Is my Sica baby sulking to her cute boyfriend right now? Hmm.. What should I do to make her happy~?” Yuri makes his cute thinking face. Jessica holds her giggles so that her act would not be ruin. A sudden pout from the girl gives Yuri a brilliant idea in mind.

“Ha! How about this..” Yuri pulls Jessica by the neck using his right hand and captured the girl’s pouting lips. Jessica surprised by the sudden kiss but then responds to it. The two stop when the need of air is needed. They stare in each other’s eyes lovingly and then giggle of their childish act.

       Suddenly, they heard the ruffling of leaves from the bushes not far from their spot. Jessica helps Yuri to be in a sitting position. They thought it might be some cats or dogs from the neighbourhood so they didn’t mind it and continue to be in their own little world. But what they didn’t know is that, it is not cats or dogs behind the bushes, it is a certain couple who happened to have their morning date-walk here too.

 

FROM THE BUSHES

“Shh.. We were ALMOST busted just now.. Quiet! You’re moving too loud.” The girl said in a whisper and shot her boyfriend with a glare, a COLD one.

“Arasseo, arasseo. It’s my fault.” Being a nice boyfriend he is, he just ‘yes’ the girl’s thought so there won’t be any nonsense quarrel between them. They turn their heads back to watch YulSic but didn’t find them there anymore.

“Eh? Where did they go?” The boyfriend scans to the left and right. So is the girlfriend. The couple decided to get on their feet to have a better look.

“Ehem!” A deep fake cough makes them froze in their position.

“What do you think you’re guys doing? Stalking us?” A particular Ice Princess asks the two with scary tone and it makes them shiver.

       They know they’re busted and didn’t dare to turn to ‘sudden’ Ice Prince Yul and ‘original’ Ice Princess Sica. Both of them swallow a big lump of saliva in nervousness.

“H-ha-ha.. H-hyung.. A-an-nyeong,” The boy greeted nervously, still his back facing YulSic.

“U-un-nie. G-good mor-ning.” The girl follows. She then elbows her boyfriend, giving him a sign to get them out of there.

“Uhm, h-hyung. We gotta go now, I think. B-bye.” The couple about to run for their lives but..

“Amber..”

“Krystal..”

“Where are you going? Why don’t you stay here with us? It gonna be so FUN together, aren’t we, Seobang? Jessica said, somewhat sounded like a threat which has made the couple stop in their track.

“Yeah, Amb, Krys. It gonna be so much FUN.” Yuri joins with his Jessica. The two walks towards their now frighten dongsaengs with an evil smirk. Yuri and Jessica give the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter