CHAPTER 4: Meet Up 2 (TaeNy and SooSun)

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS IN THE SAME DAY~

       TaeYeon was wearing a white formal suit along with a black bowtie. He just arrived to school, sent by his driver. “Thank you, Ahjussi,” TaeYeon said to the driver, with a playful smile. The driver giggled at his action, “You welcome, Young Master,” Then TaeYeon went inside his private classroom’s building as he was always being sent directly in front of the building unlike Yuri.

TaeYeon’s POV

       “You welcome, Young Master,” ahjussi replied to me. I went inside my classroom’s building. “Wahh~” I stretched myself. “Hmm, class hasn’t started yet, what will I do now?” I think for awhile, “Aha! Going to the library is good at this hour, as the girls are not always at the library.” And off I go to the library. Along the way there, there are girls just staring at me. I hope they won’t chase me. I reached the library safely, what a relieve, if not, I would have got in a chase.

       I entered the library. Wow~ I feel so happy to see books. I pick a book at the Science section, ‘The Universe’. I sit at a table by the window. I open the book and started to read it, “This book is great! Maybe I should borrow it,” I read it more, about 30 minutes. I closed the book and was going to the counter to get the permission to borrow the book, but suddenly I stopped. I saw this long-brown-hair girl, wearing a pink T-shirt. She was reading a book. She makes my heart beats fast, so I take a stepped closer, wanting to know who and why is this girl makes my heart act like this. Oh man, this girl is my crush!

       Alright! This is my chance to get to know her more since that Ice Princess is not with her now. I approach her slowly, trying to look cool, even if my heart is beating like crazy. “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” I asked her politely along with my special smile, pointing to the empty seat next to her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

       I’m reading a book in the library, while Jessica went somewhere else. We’ll walk together to class later. While reading, there’s a guy approached me, wearing a white formal suit, but I didn’t look up to see his face. Because my heart is beating fast even I don’t know why, why is this guy make my heart like this? “Excuse me, is this seat taken?” He asked me politely. I looked up and saw an angelic face giving me the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen. Wait- this is TAEYEON! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE? I quickly turn back facing the book. “N-no,” I replied. I’m nervous.

 

TaeYeon’s POV

       “N-no” she answered me, stuttering. Why is she stuttering? Is she afraid or something? But she seems fine. “May I sit here? I was sitting alone just now, and it’s kinda boring.” Say yes! Say yes! “Well, sure,” She said and flashed me with her eye-smile, my favourite smile of all; well of course it must be from her. Wow~ THE BEST SMILE EVER! And so I sit next to her, I’m so delighted. “So~ What were you reading?” I ask her, trying to be friendly.

 

Tiffany’s POV

       “So~ What were you reading?” He asks me. “Uhm, I’m reading a novel. And what are you reading?” He’s really cute. It makes me feels like want to pinch those cheeks. “Oh, I’m reading about Science. So, you like novels? And pink?” He said to me, smiling. “Yeah, I like novels. And I love pink! But, how’d you know that?” I’m blushing, because he knew I love pink.

 

TaeYeon’s POV

       “Yeah, I like novels. And I love pink! But, how’d you know that?” She answers my question. She’s blushing because of my question about pink, so she really does love pink. Alright! I know her likes!  “Well, by seeing your stuff, your shirt, your watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter