CHAPTER 18 – The Plan

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 7.00 pm

       TaeYeon and Tiffany are having a quiet walk under the street lights at a park, side by side, with the background sound of the night scenery. They just got back from TaeYeon’s house (mansion). There are a few couples walking in the park too. The wind in the park at night is quite breezy.

 

TaeYeon’s POV

       Should I tell her now? Is this the right time? I take a peek to Tiffany. Hm? She’s shivering. She must’ve forgotten to wear her sweater. You are always so clumsy at times, Fany-ah~ *small sigh and smile while shaking head*

“Here, Fany. You must be really cold. Wear this,” I said as I take off my jacket and wrapped it around her. TaeYeon is wearing a hoodie in the inside though. “Aniyo, I’m fine, TaeYeon-ah..” She tries to convince me. “You should wear it. It’s cold right now. I’m strong, you know,” She added and gives an assuring smile. But then she sneezes. I giggled, “Yeah yeah, you’re strong alright~ Here, just wear it. I’m the strong one here,” I said proudly.

 

       Tiffany smiles to him, making him to look down, blushing. “Gomawo, TaeYeon-ah” Tiffany said, still looking at TaeYeon.

“Nah.. It was nothing,” TaeYeon replied while rubbing the back of his head. “How do you feel now? Much warmer, isn’t it?” He asks as he observing Tiffany. Tiffany nods, “Ne. Thanks to you,”

“Let’s take a seat now,” TaeYeon said and offered Tiffany a seat. They seat together and watch the stars in the sky for a while. “Hm.. Fany-ah, what did my mom told you just now, before we went off?” TaeYeon asks, starting a conversation. “U-uh.. Nothing! Just women stuff,” Tiffany replied, nervously. Actually, TaeYeon’s mother asks about Tiffany’s feeling for TaeYeon. “Ahh~ Really? Okay then,” TaeYeon said as he nods. “How do you think about my family?” He asks again. “I really like your family. They’re all really kind!” Tiffany said and smiled. “How about me?” TaeYeon asks bluntly, making Tiffany blushed then. “O-of course I like you. What are you talking about?” Tiffany answered, as she lowers her head. TaeYeon nods and smiles shyly.

You can do this Taengoo! TaeYeon mentally supports himself.

“Erm.. Fany-ah.. I.. want to tell you something,” TaeYeon said as he turns so that he’ll be facing Tiffany. “Ne? What is it?” Tiffany asks, showing her innocent face. TaeYeon takes a deep breath and then grabs both of Tiffany’s hands. “Would you, Tiffany Hwang, be a rightful girlfriend to this handsome and cute Kim TaeYeon?” He said while staring into Tiffany’s eyes. His voice somehow was in a proud manner when mentioned the ‘handsome’ and ‘cute’ parts.  Tiffany stayed silent while staring straight into TaeYeon’s sincere eyes. Then an eye-smile formed on Tiffany’s face as she nods, accepting the confession.

       TaeYeon stands up quickly with a surprise yet happy face, “Jinjja, Fany-ah?! Neomu saranghae~” He shouted and then starts to hop like a little kid who just got an ice-cream from her mother. “Yah Kim TaeYeon! Everyone’s watching!” Tiffany said as she hides her face in TaeYeon’s jacket. TaeYeon stopped hopping and sits beside Tiffany again. “My dear Fany, would like some ice-cream?” TaeYeon asks in a Prince-like manner. Tiffany giggled and blushed in the same time, “Sure! Let’s go get some.” TaeYeon then went to buy two cones of ice-cream.

“Here! One for you and one for me,” TaeYeon said as he gives Tiffany her ice-cream. They both enjoyed the ice-cream. TaeYeon smiled as he finished his ice-cream and then his lips. He takes a look at Tiffany who just finished her then. He notices there are ice-cream on her lips.

“Fany-ah, there’s ice-cream on your lips.” TaeYeon said. “Yeah?” Tiffany asks innocently and was about to wipe it off. TaeYeon smirked and quickly said, “Let me do it for you,”

       He went forward and captures Tiffany’s lips. Tiffany’s eyes widen. TaeYeon then started to her lips, which makes Tiffany to close her eyes and responds to the kiss. The ice-cream kiss has just turn into a passionate kiss. They broke the kiss after 2 minutes as a need for oxygen came.

“I.. love you,” TaeYeon said.

“I.. love you too,”

------------

The next day..

       The Princesses are at the cafeteria, enjoying their break time. Sunny and Tiffany are busy texting their Princes, while Jessica is eating her meal in boring manner. Both Jessica and Sunny haven’t known about TaeNy relationship yet. Out of curiosity, Jessica and Sunny asked, “Yah Tiffany. Who are you texting with?”

       Tiffany was about to tell them when her phone vibrates. “Sorry. Have to meet someone outside,” She excused herself, and then leaves her two best friends unanswered.

“What’s with her?” Jessica said with a brow raised. Sunny shrugs her shoulders.

----------

While at the boys..

“Yah, let’s go to the cafeteria! I miss my Bunny~” SooYoung said and pouts at his last sentence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter