CHAPTER 7 – This Feeling (Part 2)

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny is in her Art class, while Tiffany and Jessica are in their Biography class. They’ll meet up after classes. Sunny has a very good skill in Art. She has once won an Art competition among the rich schools in Seoul. Tiffany and Jessica are always there by her side to support her in what ever she does for the best.

       Jessica and Tiffany are doing a discussion on their today’s project assigned by the teacher. They must finish it within this hour of the class. So, they will be a bit rush on it. Tiffany is being really busy right now while Jessica is just sitting, spacing out.

 

Jessica’s POV

       The Prince. Why did he make my heart acts so different at the moment we stared into each other’s eyes? Am I really falling for him? But I’ve never felt this way before. Then I feel a tap on my shoulders and that makes me snapped out of my thoughts. It’s Tiffany. “Yah! How could you just sitting there and don’t help me with this discussion? It’s really hard to work this out alone you know.” Tiffany said to me with a slight of angry tone.

 

Tiffany’s POV

       Aish! Why is this Jessica always makes me do this thing alone? “Arasseo, arasseo~ I’ll help you, Hwang MiYoung-ssi.. Just don’t be mad at me, okay?” She said to me with a teasing tone. Mwoya!? Again she’d called me with my Korean name? How could Jessica be this teasing even though she is the so-called Ice Princess? That’s why I couldn’t understand her for sometime. I knock her on the head, receiving groan from her. “Ouch~ Yah, Mushroom! What was that for?” She said while rubbing her head. “For calling me with Korean name, AGAIN!” I emphasized the ‘again’ word. Yeah, she called me mushroom, the name I got when I was in elementary school because of my mispronunciation.

       “What did you called me just now? Mushroom ehh~?” I said to her with a mischievous tone. “Wae? Can’t I?” She said calmly, with one eyebrow raised. “Hm, maybe, Mushroom is fine for me, bringing the old times. But don’t call me that in front other person, arasseo?” I said with a serious tone. “Ne! Arasseo, Mi—Tiffany-ssi~” She said then salute to me. Hmm~ Did I just heard that she was about to call me with my Korean name again? Haha^^ She is really grateful that she didn’t call me with it.

 

Jessica’s POV

       “Ne! Arasseo, Mi—Tiffany-ssi~” Oops! I almost called her that again. I salute to her nervously, but I smiled. Woa~ she is giving me that curious look of hers. But it can’t defeat my icy glare^^ And so, I helped her with the rest of the work.

 

       As the bell rang, meaning that the class has ended, both Jessica and Tiffany finished their discussion on the project. They hand-in the work and went out of the class to meet Sunny at her Art class. They saw Sunny was standing in front of her class, waiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter