CHAPTER 3 – Meet Up 1 (YulSic)

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IN YURI’S CAR

Yuri’s POV

       “We will arrive at your school in about 10 minutes, Young Master,” the driver informed me. “Do you need to stop by anywhere?” he continued. “Uhm, no need, ahjussi,” I replied. “Algesseubnida, Young Master.” And so he continues to drive to my school. Then I take out my MP3 and listens to it. A few minutes later, I felt that the car stop, so I take a look outside and I see that we have arrived at my school. “Be careful, Young Master, in any minute, you will be crowded by girls as you step inside the school area,” the driver said to me. I just giggled, “Yea, in any minute. Maybe I should ask appa to build a secret subway for me and my friends, huh?” I frankly said. We both laugh after that.

       “Young Master, I’ll be going now. I’ll pick you up after school,” he informed me. “Okay. But ahjussi, can you send me and my friends to the mall instead of going home?” I ask him. “But Young Master, how about your paren-“ “Its okay, I’ll tell them, okay?” I answered him before he could finish his sentence. He just nods and leaves me at the school gate. I wave him a goodbye. Then I turn back to face the school gate. ‘Get ready Kwon Yuri! Just stay cool and run fast. Smile~’ I thought to myself before entering.

       I was tip-toeing and ducking along the bushes. As I saw my private classroom’s building was just metres away, I felt really happy and that I accidently jump out of my hiding place. I’m happy because this was the 1st time I can get to my classroom safely and quietly. Then I heard words like, ‘hey, isn’t that Yuri?’, ‘I think it’s Yuri’ I gulped. Aigoo, why am I so a dork? Seconds later, before I could do anything else, the girls start to chase me. I started to run too, I guess an early run in the morning won’t be so bad right? I run around the school until all the girls were out of my sight. I pant really hard. I decided to go the cafeteria, to have some quick revived to my energy as in the time like this there won’t be so many students in there. While walking, I took out my MP3 and listens to it. As I was about to turn around the corner, I tripped and fell onto a blonde hair girl. My eyes were closed because I didn’t want to see the floor when falling. It hurts more.

       “AHH~!” I heard the girl scream when bumped into her. Wow~ That scream sure can make you lose your hearing for a while. I opened my right eye to see if the girl is okay. I saw that she was closing her eyes too. How cute~. Yeah, I think she is really cute. Wait- isn’t she is the school’s Ice Princess? Hmm, by looking at her like this, she doesn’t seem that cold to be called Ice Princess. I opened my left eye to take a better look of this girl. But then she opened her eyes slowly. Oh My God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter