CHAPTER 10 – You and I

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happens in the same time here…

       “Wow~” “He’s good!” “Incredible!” The phrases that can be heard around HyoYeon’s area. Everyone who is watching him praised him for his talents. After dancing for a few rounds, he was exhausted. He decided to go to the drink stand to get a revival. “Wah~ So refreshing~~” HyoYeon said as he takes a long sip of his 100plus drink.

 

       ‘What is the product of 2602 and 3?’ The machine asks TaeYeon. “What? It’s easy~ the answer is 7806.” TaeYeon simply answered. ‘Correct! Congratulations! You have completed all the questions. You’ve got full score.’ Ne~ Gomawoyo~ TaeYeon thought to herself. “Hmm… Where to go next?” TaeYeon looks around. Then something caught his eyes. “My god^^”

 

       “Woohoo~ I’m in the lead! This is Amber!” Amber said happily while riding the sport bike.  Amber speed up his bike and is going to the finish line... and— “Yeah! I won!” Amber jump off the bike and hops around. Then he realized that he is in the public, so he stopped. Amber bows to apologize. Hmm~ Wonder what hyungs are doing? Amber thought. He walked out and sits on one of the bench. Then he takes out his notebook from his pocket and reads the notes.

 

       “Ugh! Damn it!” SooYoung said, yelling at the game. Every eye is on him, but he didn’t care, he is so immersed in the game. SooYoung has been playing it for 30 minutes by now; he’d win the first two rounds, so he thought he is really good at it, and that’s why he continued to the 3rd round, but he lose in the 3rd round, and so he tried and tried but still loses.

 

Your Shiny hair
Your fingers
even your lips that form that bright smile
Her colours no one can switch with
I've fallen deep into
Your hairstyle
Your gaze
Even your unique way of talking
It was plenty enough to change my life around

 

       Yuri’s voice echoed in the room. He is singing ‘SJ – A Man In Love’. When the song reaches a break, there’s a voice that caught his ears.

You should`ve just told me the truth,
That I wasn`t the girl for you...
Still I didn`t have a clue,
So my heart depended on you...Whoah

Although I’ll say `I hate you` now,
Though I’ll shout and curse you out...
I`ll always have love for you,
Because I am a girl.

       The beautiful voice that Yuri heard was coming from the next room. What a nice voice~ Yuri smiled. The voice attracts Yuri to check out who was singing. Yuri’s smile got wider as he saw the person. ‘She’ was singing alone. I’ve never thought she had such a beautiful voice, Yuri thought as he stares at the person softly. Maybe I should greet her. Yuri knocks on the door twice. The person quickly turns the music low and went to face the door.

       “Jessica-ssi, may I come in?” Yuri asks with a shy smile.

 

Jessica’s POV

       I’m having my time alone. Tiffany went somewhere else but Sunny followed me here, at the arcade. Okay okay! I know that I’m cold to play games but I’m not playing the games like Sunny does. She said she wants to play the action games. Krystal followed me along because I was caught by her when I was talking to my best friends about going to the mall. She had always been a busybody.

       I’m in the karaoke room now. I’m singing ‘Because I’m A Girl’. But then I heard knocks on the door. I quickly turn the volume low and went to face the door. To my surprise, Yuri is the one at the door, smiling sweetly. I smiled back without my knowing. “Jessica-ssi, may I come in?” He asks, with a shy smile. Aigoo^^ So cute~ I nod and open the door for him.

 

Yuri’s POV

       She nods and opens the door for me. As soon as I come in, I pinched those cute cheeks of hers playfully, “Gomawo.” She looks down; did I just saw she blushed? Omo~ Kyeopta^^ “A-ah, n-ne,” she answered. Is she shy to me? “Jessica-ssi, I heard you singing just now, and your voice was too good and it dragged me here. Keke” I said, looking at her. “A-a- really?” Was all she said, still looking down. “Thanks.” She added.

       “Yuri-ssi—“ “Jessica-ssi—“ We both said at the same time. That made us giggled. “You can go first, LADIES FIRST,” I said, making she giggle again. “Uh, okay..” She said, raising her head and look at me. “Yuri-ssi, just call me Jessica, okay?” She said shyly. “Okay, and you must call Yuri, okay?” I said back to her, returning the request. “Ne, Y-Yuri.” She said, smiling a bit. I approached her and give her soft pats on the head, “Good girl~”.

 

Jessica’s POV

       “Ne, Y-Yuri.” I said, smiling a bit, because my heart starts to beat even faster than the time he entered this room. He then approaches me slowly and suddenly gives me soft pats on the head, “Good girl~”, which make my heart beats more rapid. I can feel my cheeks burning right now. Then he takes the seat in the room and signalling me to sit next to him. And so I did. There was a space between us about 10 inches. I’m too nervous to sit closely to him that my heart might fall off.

     “Jessica-ah, want to sing a duet song?” He started to talk again after a few seconds of silence between us. “Eh? What? A duet?” I asked, confused by his sudden request. I turn my face to the left to look at him. His eyes were on the screen.

 

Yuri’s POV

       “Eh? What? A duet?” She asked me back, in a puzzled tone. I had my eyes on the screen, trying to find a good song to sing. “How about we try this song, ‘Like A Star’? It’s a duet song.” I said to her without letting her to answer me, if I’d let her, she might refused. I grab two microphones and give one to her. She looks at me as she takes the microphone. Maybe she still puzzled by my sudden request. The melody of the song starts to sound as I pressed the ‘play’ button.

 

Jessica’s POV

       He grabbed two microphones and gave one to me, without letting me to say a word. I stared him as I took the microphone. I’m still baffled by his request about this duet. Seconds later, the melody of the song echoed in the room. I’ll go first.Breath in, breath out. Relax Sica! Don’t ruin this moment!

Where ever you are hiding
I can find you
If there were no you
If there were no you
Then my heart would stop

 

       Yuri starts to smile as he hears Jessica’s voice. Jessica’s eyes focused on the lyrics popped out on the screen. Her voice makes me feel so warm, Yuri thought as he stares Jessica tenderly.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

       HyoYeon makes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter