CHAPTER 23 – Getting Rid of Him

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s finally the Monday that they’ve been waiting for. The day of freedom for KryBer. The day of celebration for all of them. Today is the day of the big plan.

‘Minho Extermination’

----------

       Donghae and Jonghyun are busy preparing for the big event. They went to invite the ‘Princes’ with them before making a call for all students to go for the morning assembly. They decide to use the big screen rather than just microphone.

“Jjong, check the wires. Make sure they’re all connected. I’m gonna set-up the screen.” Donghae said. Yuri, SooYoung and TaeYeon help Donghae while Amber and HyoYeon help Jonghyun.

“Done!” Jonghyun exclaims as he just finished checking the wiring.

“Great! Me too.” Donghae joins. They went for a high five.

       Yuri fetches Donghae the remote control. “Guys, get in place, right there,” Jonghyun points at the area. Hyoyeon suddenly feels dorky and something comes up in his mind. “Yah, who’s last, must pay for lunch,” He then quickly runs into the area. Yuri comes in second, Amber in third, TaeYeon in fourth and SooYoung last place. Well, SooYoung is the least active in sport among all of them, but he loves playing basketball in the evening at home.

“Yah! I wasn’t ready!” SooYoung whines, almost looks like an aegyo.

“Yah, where did you get that ability, huh? Learnt it from Sunny?” HyoYeon asks. He hates aegyo, except when Nicole did it. “Anyway, Soo, you still have to pay for lunch.” Yuri said, mentioning the bet again.

“Okay guys. That’s enough for your game now. It’s time for the REAL game to start.” Donghae said, breaking the Princes noisiness. He and Jonghyun join them to the area.

“Ready?” Donghae asks. Everyone nod and so he pressed the ‘ON’ button. Their faces immediately went on every screen in the school.

       Squeals and screams of the girls students can be heard from every corner of the school. Donghae and Jonghyun are the one who will asks the students to go for the assembly.

“Annyeong everyone! I’m Donghae and this Jonghyun. Well, you must’ve recognise these guys here,” Donghae points at the ‘Princes’ and they immediately make cute and dorky faces, resulting the girls to squeal again. Donghae quickly continues with his announcement stopping the ‘Princes’ to go on.

“Okay, that’s enough guys. I am asked by Principal Han to get you guys be at the assembly hall right now. So, may you guys get on it,” Donghae finally said it.

       Can be seen in the background, HyoYeon and SooYoung smacking each other’s head as they are playing a game of ‘Smack one’s head’ or whatever they called it. Amber is busy with his phone while Yuri and TaeYeon seems be talking about something and they smirk too sometimes. Hmm.. Wonder what they’re talking about?

------------

       Everyone has finally seated in the assembly hall. The students’ curiosity went up a hill, bewildered about today’s assembly. After doing the everyday morning assembly routine, Principle Han appears on the stage with his disciple face and manners.

“Students. Today, I want to make a big announcement that has given me a big shock when I heard it. You know how I expect the good grades, good results and good attitudes from all of you? You guys have gone beyond my expectations, and I feel very grateful and appreciate all your hard work..”

       As Principle Han went on and on with his speech, the Princes are getting really sleepy, while waiting for the big moment to come. The Princesses, who have been watching their Princes for the past few minutes, decided to approach them.

       They walk toward the Princes quietly, not wanting to wake them up yet. As they safely reached behind the sleeping boys, the Princesses do the countdown with their hands.

5.....

4......

3......

2.....

1!

“Annyeong~!” They shouted together making the Princes startled and almost making the lungs falls out from the rib cage. The Princes turn around and flash them with their charming smile.

“Seobang~”

“Taet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter