CHAPTER 30 – I’ll Save You No Matter What

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica won’t give up just yet as she swings her weakened right leg to kick him on the calf. He pulls away from her body, and smiles mockingly at her, “That was pretty weak, Jess.” She glared at him with her welling eyes. He returns her glare with his evil smirk, and leans in to her face, going for her lips. Before his lips could meet hers, she pursed her lips and turns her head away once again.

“You’re playing hard to get for the lips, huh, Jess babe?” He paused for a few seconds before continuing, “I guess I’m just gonna check out other ‘places’ for now then..”

       Jessica snaps her head to him, her eyes widen. He scoffed at her before his hands move towards the buttons of her blouse. He starts undoing the first button. He goes for the second as Jessica keeps her eyes on his busy hands, her tears threatening to fall. When all the buttons were undone, Taecyeon stares her gorgeous body in awe.

“Hell of a body you got there~” His eyes just seem to can’t detached from it. “I will enjoy it, babe..and I’m sure, you will too.” One end of his lips rises up in content.

       As Taecyeon was about to lay his hands on the skin, Jessica managed to say, “Touch it, and my knee will be on your ‘friend’, HARD..” She attempts on threatening him, her hands fisted with hope.

He chuckled. “You’re very daring.. Hah. Well..try me.”

---------

Yuri and his buddies..

       They go up to the 3rd floor – where Jessica really is. They were going to break in just like they did at the last 2 floors but stopped at the door when they heard voices in the room. All of them recognize the female’s voice, but the other voice was totally a stranger.

“I’m sure that’s Jessica. Let’s go.” Yuri said. His friends nodded.

       Yuri kicks the door open, startling both Jessica and Taecyeon.

“What the he-“ Taecyeon turns around but didn’t finish his sentence. “Oh. Jess called you guys?” Jessica lifts her head up and looks at the entrance. A glad smile formed on her face.

       Yuri stares intensely at him. His hands ball into fists. His heart and mind are raging in furious flames looking at what Taecyeon did to his Jessica. The other three behind him are thinking of how to break Jessica free.

       Taecyeon turned his head to Jessica, “Did you call these firefighter trainees, Jess?”

“Let her go.” Yuri finally uttered.

The beast lets out a chuckle, “No. Why would I?”

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked.

“What I want? I’ll tell you what I want. I want her! I want Jess!” Taecyeon said. “Can you do that? Huh? You guys are just a bunch of cowards..” He ended with a smirk.

       Hyoyeon hates being underestimated so much. He thinks it’s really disrespectful. It enrages him every time. Right now is in particular.

“Don’t call us that..!” He sprints to Taecyeon to give him a punch. Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung surprised at his act. So is Jessica.

       However, Taecyeon was quick enough to move his leg and kicks Hyoyeon on the stomach – sending him falling back to the boys, groaning in pain as he had his hand holding the hit area.

“HYOYEON-AH!” The boys immediately check on Hyoyeon.

       Taecyeon laughed, “You guys can just go home and cry to your mommy~ I’m not that easy to beat..”

       Yuri gets on his feet. “You can mess with me, but not with my friends and family..” He turns to the evil beast. “Now, you shall pay.”

       He marches towards Taecyeon with fearless steps and stops a few feet away. “Let’s finish this once and for all, shall we? Man-to-man.”

       Before long, both of them start throwing punches to each other. Jessica closes her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter