CHAPTER 25 – We’re On Vacation! (Part 2)

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to Lunch Time..

       Hyoyeon and Nicole were being mushy when Yuri and Jessica arrived with Amber and Krystal behind them. Jessica spotted it right away and holds her seobang and dongsaengs in place.

“Seobang, look.” Yuri’s eyes follow to where she points. So do Amber and Krystal. They hold their laughter to not disturbing the mushy couple. They then decided to approach the couple for Hyoyeon and Nicole were getting really lost in their own world.

“Look who’s being lovey dovey here..” Yuri teases with a sly smile on his face. It has successfully made the dance couple stop their action and also blushing madly.

“W-we wer-e n-not.” Hyoyeon said without looking at Yuri. He really didn’t realize that the others were here. Right at the moment, Sooyoung and Sunny come in. Yuri turns his head to Sooyoung, “Soo! You missed the show.”

“Huh? What did I miss?” Sooyoung asks while walking towards his friends.

“You—“ Yuri can’t continue his words as Taeyeon just came in too.

“Yo! Wat’s up?” Taeyeon suddenly greets them in English. His buddies just stare at him blankly and Tiffany giggled at her sudden-English-boyfriend.

“Hey, I said wat’s up?” Taeyeon said it again.

“Y-yeah… Wat’s up..” His buddies answered him, still weird by his action.

“Right! So, why aren’t you taking your place yet, Yul, Soo, Amber?” Taeyeon talks about their situation.

“Uhm… HA! Almost forgot! You just missed the show too, Tae..” Yuri finally got his conscious back.

“Yeah? What show? Was it y?” Taeyeon looks at Yuri with a smirk.

“Nah.. Maybe we can catch a y show next time?” Yuri joins ByunTaeng. Both the Byuntaes then received a pinch on the arm from their girls.

“No more kisses for you, Seobang!”

“Yeah! None for you too, Taetae!”

“OWW~!” The two Byuns whine like a kid.

“Knock it off, hyungs, noonas! We’re gaining attentions!” Amber remarked. Sooyoung was imagining the ‘y’ stuff that Yul and Tae mentioned too but then he received a silent punishment from his Bunny.

“Okay. Tae, Soo, actually you just missed Hyo and his lovey dovey acts with Nic.” Yuri revealed. Tae’s and Soo’s mouths went agape.

“Yeah, I had the same reaction like you guys too. Funny, huh? He always does this just behind us.” Yuri continues.

“Alright alright! I admit! Come on… Can’t we just sit down and eat now~” Hyoyeon whines, changing the topic. Finally, everyone settle down. Unfortunate for the three Byuntaes, Yul, Tae and Soo, their girlfriends were still mad at them, but still the girls just can’t resist their boyfriends’ hotness, so they sit beside them.

        Sooyoung takes the orders and immediately went to pay for it. The girls wait while the boys go get the foods. They went gossiping and spazzing about the boys as soon as the boys left. Moments later, Yul and Tae back with foods in their hands while Hyo and Amber with the beverages. Soo was still at the counter paying for everything.

“Hey… Why aren’t Hae and Jjong coming with us?” Yul just remembered.

“Oh, I’ve called them, but they said they couldn’t come. Hae hyung left for Jeju while Jjong hyung said he went to help his appa with something.” Amber explains. The others nodded and continue eating their foods.

       Right after they finished eating, Soo decided to reveal the vacation plan. He picks up a tissue and cleanly wipes his mouth. He claps his hands once to gather the others’ attention.

“Guys, I have something to tell. Curious, right?” He asks playfully. The girls just stare at him while the boys nod cutely.

“Ready?”

They nod.

“Ready?”

They nod again.

“Ready?”

“YAH! Just tell us what it is!” Hyoyeon burst. Yul, Tae and Amb were also getting bored of waiting Sooyoung to speak up.

“Ookaayy~ Chill man…” Sooyoung replied calmly, which the boys just roll their eyes to it.

“Right.. The thing I want to tell is that, my p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter