CHAPTER 13 – First Step

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM MANSION

TaeYeon’s room

5.45 pm

       TaeYeon had just finished taking a shower and wearing a bright-purple robe to cover his wet and clean body. “Ahh~ Feeling as fresh as ever..” he said as he walks to the wall-mirror in his room. He looks at himself into the mirror and starts to dry his wet hair with a small towel.

 

TaeYeon’s POV

       It feels so great after a shower! It freshen the whole mood and live-up my tired body. I walk to the wall-mirror next to my wardrobe. Wow~ who is this good-looking person in the mirror? Keke. I start to dry my hair. But then, the images of Tiffany suddenly pop-in my head. Her eye-smile, her husky voice, her white milky skin, especially her… err… . A ert smile appears to my face as remembered the last part. Aish! I have such a byun mind. I took out a white tee and purple shorts from my wardrobe and wear it. I fix my hair and then went outside to watch TV. My favourite show, ‘Running Man’ is on today. The guests are ‘Sistar’! Kyaa~ Those girls are hot, especially Hyorin. I love her, but of course after my Fany. I tilted my head, did I just call Tiffany, ‘my’? I smiled and continue watching the TV.

 

       Then Mrs. Kim came in from the back door. His mother had just finished doing some gardening. “Taeng-ah, have you eaten?” His mother asks. “Oh omma.. I just had ice-cream with my friends a while ago,” TaeYeon replies politely and smiles. “Just ice-cream? You are such a kid, Taeng-ah~” His mother said playfully. “I am still a kid, omma. Keke”  Both of the mother and son giggled. “I’ll cook your favourite tonight. Arasseo, my baby?” “Ne, omma. But I thought I was a kid, not a baby..” “Oh yeah.. I’m already old aren’t I?” They laughed together.

 

While…

CHOI MANSION

“YEAH! I’m sure gonna win this round!”

       SooYoung is playing his Xbox alone in his room. He is really into the game. “Get this! And this! Muahaha~” He said. Then… “YEAH!! I told you so! I win! I win!” He jumps around in his room and does random dances. But then there’s knocks on the door, making he stops and went to the door. As he opens the door, he is surprised to see the person. But his expression changes to a disgusted look. He raised his right eyebrow, “What in the world are you doing here?”

       “Woah~ Soo.. Chill~ I just drop-by to say hi,” SooYoung stares at him, “MinHo-ya, you should call me hyung, coz I’m older than you and who are you to tell me to chill?” MinHo chuckled, “Okay there hyung~” He said playfully at the ‘hyung’ word. He then enters SooYoung’s room, “Yah! Who said you can step into my room, huh?” MinHo turns to SooYoung and smiled, “Oh hyung, I’m your cousin. Why can’t I?” SooYoung walks toward him, “Because, I don’t take you as my cousin,”

       “Ahh~ Okay, fine… I walk out, I walk out… And besides, I can’t stand to be in your room for too long,. It makes me—“ SooYoung grabs MinHo’s collar, “Don’t.talk.bad about my stuff,” MinHo makes SooYoung to release the grip and starts to walk towards the door, but then he stops right in front of the hallway, “Oh hyung! Before I forgot, tell your buddy, Yuri, to step aside of my ‘business’. And also, tell your maknae Amber to back-off from my girl,” MinHo then leaves.

       “Geez, like Yuri want to, and since when did Krystal become his girl? He never had one girl in mind. I bet he is planning something for them. I’ll tell them first thing in the morning.” SooYoung then went back to his game.

 

Back to TaeYeon…

       Mrs. Kim and her son are chatting while watching TV. “Omma, how was appa when he was younger? Is he handsome? Is he? Is he?” TaeYeon asks continuously. “Aigoo~ Taeng-ah… So cute^^ Yes, your appa is really handsome since back then and he still is… When he was younger, his personality was almost like you now.” TaeYeon nods, “Ah, I see… And what is about a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter