CHAPTER 6 – This Feeling (Part 1)

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are in their private classroom now except for Amber, as he takes classes just like other students. They are now waiting for their tutor for 1st class of the day today. Yuri is listening to his MP3, TaeYeon is playing with his iPad, SooYoung is eating some snacks and drink coke while HyoYeon is playing the games in his cell phone. Later their tutor enters the room and they quickly put away the things they were using. They wouldn’t want being caught because the tutor is quite strict in tutoring. Their first class is Economics.

“Good Morning Sir.” They greeted in unison.

“Good Morning,” the tutor replied. “Today we will continue our discussion on International and Domestic Economy.” He added.

       The class will take for 90 minutes. Just 10 minutes as the lesson started, SooYoung was about to enter his dreamland but HyoYeon saw him, and so, as the tutor turn his back, HyoYeon threw a paper plane to him. It hit exactly at SooYoung’s head and that make him straight himself back up. He saw the plane landed under his desk. He picks it up and take a look at it, there’s something written on the plane’s right wing, It says, ‘Yah! How could you sleep in the lesson that you are weak in!’ He then looks up to find who sends him this. He looks at Yuri and TaeYeon, and saw that they are busy typing in the work for the lesson. Then he looks at HyoYeon who is staring him in disbelief, and then SooYoung’s mouthed ‘Why can’t I’. Seeing SooYoung’s reaction, HyoYeon just give him a ‘no’ sign. SooYoung sigh in defeat as he started to focus in the class until the class ends. HyoYeon smiles, feeling satisfied by his success.

 

 

Meanwhile…

       Amber walks together with Krystal from the park to their class as Krystal requested it. Amber’s heart keeps telling him that he should grab this chance to grab Krystal’s hand.

Amber’s POV

       Argh~ My heart keeps telling me to grab her hand since we are alone now. Should I? I then try to build up the courage to do it. Then I took a deep breath and slowly grabbing her hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. My hearts skip a beat as I did that. I waited for her responds whether she rejects me or just stays this way. After seconds of waiting, I didn’t feel a slight rejection from Krystal. I feel so happy because she didn’t release the hold and MinHo didn’t get to kiss her awhile ago. A smile sneaked to my face.

 

Krystal’s POV

       Amber and I are walking together to our class from the park. I wanted it because he makes me feel so safe around him. My heart is beating fast. We didn’t even say a word since we broke the hug at the park; maybe he is shy because of the hug. And so, I kept it this way; silent and a bit of awkwardness. Then I felt something slowly slithering to hold my hand and that makes me shiver of the sudden contact. I take a look at my hand and saw that Amber’s fingers are intertwined with mine. Amber? I feel my heart beats faster. I like you Amber. I shouldn’t avoid this chance to be with you. I smiled a bit, feeling delighted by Amber’s action.

 

       They reached the class with their hands are still intertwined with each other, making the other students in the class staring at them. They felt weird with the stares and try to find what they were staring at. It trailed to their intertwined fingers. As soon as they figured that out, they quickly let go of each other hands and goes to their own seat. But surely, they were both blushing. Later the class starts.

       In the class, Amber and Krystal keep stealing glances to each other. MinHo also keeps looking at Amber, who sits at the next row to him, with anger and revenge looks. Amber realises that, but he didn’t even care about what MinHo will do to him next, because his mind is now focus to Krystal. He never stopped smiling as he keeps remembering what had happened between him and Krystal.

 

 

Back to the boys…

       They had just finished the class. Each of them keeps their laptop into their own bag. It is their break time for now, as their br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter