CHAPTER 27 – Where is Sica?

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 minutes ago (with Sica)

       Jessica had finished her business in the toilet. She was on her way back to the dining room. She kept feeling someone is following her, so she paced up, but, no use. The faster she goes, the faster the stranger behind her goes too. When Jessica started running, the stranger went running too and caught up with her. The stranger grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

“Hey Jess,” He smiled, or more liked a smirk. “It’s been a while, isn’t it?” He said.

“Y-you,” Jessica stuttered. She knew she’ll be in danger if she stayed there any longer, so she tried to wriggle out. “Woah~ Calm down, Jess.” He said while holding onto Jessica’s wrists firmly. “U-ugh.. L-let me g-go..” Seeing that she can’t use her hands, she stepped on his foot HARD. He immediately let go off her wrists because of the pain. Jessica started running, which she rarely does, but this situation was different. The stranger took notice and ran after her. Soon enough, Jessica got caught again. As Jessica kept on trying to break free, the stranger lost his patience.

“This will make you quiet for a while.” He made Jessica fainted with his handkerchief. He lifted Jessica up and took her out of the building. He didn’t realize that Jessica’s phone fell out on the way.

----------

Right now

       Yuri is extremely worried about Jessica. His steps are fast and quick as he doesn’t even want a second late to find his love. He keeps on thinking about the girl’s condition. His phone then rings. It’s from Sooyoung.

“Uh, Sooyoung-ah. Did you found Sica?”

“Aniyo, Yuri-ah. But I found her phone.” Yuri felt like dying when he heard Sica’s phone was with Sooyoung. He thought that there’s no way he can find her now that she doesn’t have her phone.

“Where are you, Soo?” Yuri asked. “I’m in front of the woman’s restroom.”

“Okay. I’ll be there.” He ended the call.

---------

       TaeNy and HyoNi are there too when Yuri arrives. “Here Yul.” Sooyoung hands him Jessica’s phone. Yuri takes the phone and holds it tight. He unlocks the phone and saw a picture of him and Jessica as the wallpaper. He stares at Jessica’s face and he felt hot water in his eyes.

“I should’ve had gone with her… Babo Kwon Yuri!” He muttered.

       Tae, Hyo and Soo approach Yul and give him pats on the shoulder. “Yul, why are you being like this?” The tall-tanned boy said.

“Yea. This is not the Kwon Yuri we always knew.” Hyo said later.

“Come Yul. You shouldn’t give up as long as you don’t find Jessica. Let’s search for her again, hm?” Tae encourages Yuri.

“You guys are the best friends anyone could ever have..” Yuri smiled. And so, they went out to find the missing girl, Jessica, again.

---------

With Sica

       Jessica woke up and instantly become scared of her surrounding. She gets on her feet and starting to look for the door. She’s having a hard time searching as it is pitch-black dark. As she goes on walking and walking around the dark room, she suddenly felt a struck of pain on her arm. She touches the arm and hissed in pain; knowing that she just cut herself a little there. But that didn’t stop her from searching the way out.

       The stranger is also in the room, sitting right next to the light switch. When he heard the hissing sound coming from Jessica, he knew that this was the right time to make the call. Before doing that, he switches on the light, revealing the room to the poor girl. Jessica blinked her eyes a few times because of the sudden presence of light. There he is, looking so ever devilish.

“Hi.” A simple word came out from his mouth. The distance between the two is about 2 meters. Jessica starts to move backwards as soon as she recognizes the man. The man chuckled and follows suit. “Hey, hey, where do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter