CHAPTER 15 – The Begins

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9.50 am

       SooYoung is having his break time with Sunny as he planned it would.

“So... Sunny thanks for coming here. I thought you would never come,” SooYoung said. Sunny smiles, “Sure I’d come! Because I—“ Sunny stopped talking and blushed. I came because I like you SooYoungie, Sunny’s thought. SooYoung felt weird of her sudden blush, starts to ask, “Why? What’s wrong?”

       Sunny then got back to her sense. “U-uh.. Nothing.. Everything’s fine.” SooYoung was about to ask again but Sunny cut him off, “So why is it we’re meeting here, SooYoungie?”

“Oh right! About that... I have something to say to you,” SooYoung said as he turns his body so that he is facing Sunny. “Okay... What is it?” Sunny asks. SooYoung smiles, “Okay then... First! I like the way you called me. The ‘SooYoungie’ is rather better than just ‘SooYoung’.” Sunny giggled a little. “Second! I like everything about you. Your smile, your laughter, everything!” Sunny blushes. “Third! Urm... Would you... Err... Go... out with... me?”

       SooYoung went silent, Sunny’s eyes widen, and silence filled them. “Y-ye? What?” Sunny asks, still didn’t want to make contact with SooYoung’s eyes. “You mean... Going out with you?” She added. SooYoung keep on staring at Sunny, waiting for her answer, “Yeah... So what’s your de—“ Sunny again cuts him off, “Sure! I would love too SooYoungie~” She said cutely, making SooYoung flustered.

“Really? Thanks Bunny!” SooYoung accidently blurted out the cute name he made for her, resulting Sunny to blush once again. “I like that name, SooYoungie!” SooYoung smiles and pinches Sunny’s cheek, “Yeah? I made it only for you...” SooYoung is in his sweet-talker mode a little.

“The place will be at the Hanmal Park, okay? And the time is next Saturday, at 4 pm.” SooYoung said clearly which receives cute nods from Sunny. “You’re so cute~” He said.

       They talk and stayed there until the break time ends. Both side felt really happy and excited about the upcoming event.

----------

       Amber and Krystal are walking hand-in-hand to the canteen. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter