CHAPTER 5: Meet Up 3 (KryBer and Hyo[?])

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HyoYeon’s couple is a mystery.. hehe

 

       Amber is playing with his PSP in the park. He is waiting for the school bell rings. He was the first one to arrive before his hyungs. “WAH! WAH! I almost get that evil monster!” He shouted while looking at the PSP screen. “YES! Me, the greatest gamer ever! Got you, monster!” He said as he smiled widely. But then, there’s something grab his attention, the attention that he really doesn’t care actually, because it was MinHo who is teasing girls at the back of a tree.

 

Amber’s POV

       Tch. What is he doing here? So disgusting~ I then turn attention back to my favourite game of all. After a few minutes, my PSP ran out of power. And so I have to keep it now then. Hm, what should I do now?

 

Amber then stands up and start doing some warm ups. Later, he spotted his crush; Krystal was walking towards the park.

 

Amber’s POV

       Hey, it’s Krystal. Maybe I should call her to come here. “KRYS--,” my word was cut off when I saw MinHo was approaching Krystal. Don’t ever dare to touch her! I can see that MinHo is saying hello, and then Krystal says hello back. Now they are chatting, MinHo take a step forward, and then they continue their chat. Wonder what they are talking about? Maybe MinHo is just trying to flirt her again. Hmph, what a jerk he is. MinHo is now asking Krystal to sit on the bench next to them. Krystal sits down and MinHo followed by. And now their talk is added with smiles and laughter. Geez~ what’s with that smile Krystal-ah? Eh? What is MinHo doing? No. Wait—don’t tell me! He’s trying to kiss my Krystal! *Clenching fist* I must get there now! Gonna teach him some lessons.

 

Amber is running to MinHo and Krystal bench. From far he can see that, Krystal leaning backwards, trying to avoid that freak player’s kiss. As soon as he reach there, he grab MinHo by his collar and was about to punch him the face, but then he stopped when he remembered his hyungs advice. Not to rush things. MinHo’s face was like, ‘what-the-hell’. MinHo push Amber by his chest and that makes Amber looses his grip on MinHo’s shirt. Amber looked at MinHo with ‘I-let-you-go-today’ expression, but MinHo just give him a smirked. Amber again clenches his fist. Then, MinHo went back to Krystal, who was still surprised by Amber’s action. He touches Krystal’s cheek and said, “Bye, Krys, see you again,” and then wink to Krystal before he leaves. Krystal didn’t even respond to his action. Amber just closes his eyes to avoid watching the scene in front of him, but he listened to every word that MinHo said to Krystal. After MinHo left, Krystal looked at Amber who was still froze to his place since he was here. Krystal approached Amber and smiled, she founds Amber is cute when he closes his eyes like that, then she hugs Amber, making Amber immediately opening his eyes.

 

Krystal’s POV

       What the—I almost got kissed by MinHo. I don’t really like him, because he’s a player. Thank goodness was Amber here quick. If not, I would have lost my first kiss, which is only for Amber because of him. I looked at Amber.Aww~ Amber is so cute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter