CHAPTER 1 – Introducing

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls screaming can be heard at the school gate. Shinhwa High, a school for the rich people, has a group of boys which is quite famous for their charming looks and brilliant mind. Maybe as famous as F4. They are crazed by all the girls in the school. Everyday, as they arrived, the girls would scream like ‘insane’! Okay, I’ll introduce them now.

       Lead by Kwon Yuri, the soon to be an heir of a wealthy company in Seoul Korea, The Kwon Group. He is The Prince of the school. His charm and handsome look sure can attract many girls. As a student, he is really a bright and brilliant boy. He shows a good attitude as a sunbae to his hoobae. Though he is a dorky and playful person too sometimes.

       Kim TaeYeon, Yuri’s best buddy, a cute and dorky kid. He is ByunTaeng for sometimes. Even if he is a dork and likes to play around, he is a smart and delicate person. He has a leadership certificate honoured by the school as he always led the school in certain competition.

       Choi SooYoung, the Shikshin of the group and also the tallest member. He likes to bully, especially his own buddy. He is really good in words when with girls. He is quite a flirt. His family own a resort, The Choi Swift Resort, which is in Seoul. He has a cousin in the school, named Choi MinHo. Choi MinHo is the biggest player in school. MinHo is such a sweet-talker boy. His charisma can easily lure girls into his trap.

       Kim HyoYeon, TaeYeon’s cousin and also Yuri’s best buddy. He and SooYoung is the bullies of the group. He loves to make jokes and make people laugh. His specialty is dancing. As a main dancer and also a leader of the school dance group, he is really talented in dancing.

       Amber Liu, the maknae of the group, is a Chinese-American boy. He is Yuri’s far cousin. Amber is really talented in singing rap and that his family own a famous jamming studio in Seoul. He is also close to JongHyun and Donghae, his hyungs in the school (not a real hyungs). It’s because the three of them are declared as dino twins. He has crush on the school’s Ice Princess’s sister, Krystal. It’s since the 2nd Grade.

       Okay, that’s all about the boys. These boys are actually pranksters. Lead by Yuri and SooYoung, idea provided by HyoYeon and Taeyeon, prepared by the maknae, Amber. The maknae didn’t always agree with his hyungs idea at first, but then he’d able to cope with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Now, the girls. The school’s Ice Princess, Jung Jessica, is famous for her so-called icy glare which can make people froze to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter