CHAPTER 24 – We’re on Vacation! (Part 1)

Happy Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LUNCH TIME

“Yeonnie, where should we sit?” Nicole asks as soon as they arrived. Not to mention, they are the earliest.

       Hyoyeon takes a look around and spotted a nice place. The table is long, the area is warm and it has a beautiful view of Seoul. It surely will fit all of them later on.

“Come on. That’s a good place.” They walk towards the table and sit next to each other.

“Yongjoo-ah, want to order now?” Hyoyeon asks bluntly without looking at the girl.

       Nicole turns her head towards him swiftly. “Yeonnie! What did I say about calling me that?”

       Hyoyeon looks at her with an innocent face. “What? Why? Did I say something wrong?”

“You just called me with my Korean name!” Nicole pouts as she folds her arms neatly under her chest. Hyoyeon chuckled at her cuteness. “Ah that~”

       He scoots near her and wraps his hand around the girl. “Aww don’t be like this, my sweetheart.”

“No. Promise me you won’t call me with that ever again.”

“Okay okay. I won’t. I promise.” Hyoyeon shows his eye-smile, it successfully makes Nicole smile again.

       She gives him a peck on the cheek. “Thank you, Yeonnie!”

----------

While that was happening.. Let’s take a look at the others..

-Yuri and Jessica featuring Kryber-

“Sica baby~! Hurry up~! I’ll wait outside.” Yuri shouts from outside of Jessica’s room.  Well, of course after getting the permission from Mr. and Mrs. Jung for going up stairs to her room. So, Yuri begins to walk towards the stairs to go to the ground floor.

       Jessica then slowly sneaks out from her room and carefully not to make the door creak. She follows Yuri’s steps. Yuri didn’t know that Jessica would have this kind of idea, so he is not aware of what Jessica will do next. As she gets close enough, she taps Yuri’s right shoulder and goes the other way when Yuri turns to look behind, so that she wouldn’t get caught.

“Yuri-ah~”

       Well, Jessica happens to stand WAY TOO close to Yuri and it made Yuri bump into her, to which result Yuri to trip and is hovering Jessica right now.

“Sica.. What are you doing here? Weren’t you in your room?” Yuri asks, not realizing the position they are in.

“Yes I was, until I came out and sneak behind you.” Jessica gives Yuri a cheeky smile.

“Yeah? Wow, I didn’t even hear your footsteps. You’re good~” Yuri compliments.

“Of course I am. I can do anything to you, Seobang.”

“Oh really? How about making me feel like I want to kiss you? Can you, baby?” Yuri smirks.

“Uhh.. I know I can, but, I don’t want to.” Her red face can’t hide her feelings towards him.

“Aww~ you’re blushing..” Yuri giggled. “No, I’m not.” Jessica cups her face, trying to hide the obvious redness.

 “Ehem!” A fake cough heard out of nowhere. Yuri and Jessica turn their heads towards the source of the sound and found Amber and Krystal cutely covering each other’s eyes.

       Yuri and Jessica were wondering why their dongsaeng are covering their eyes, so they try to look for the reason. They look around the place until their eyes meet. Yuri immediately gets off of Jessica and helps her to get on her feet as soon as they realize their position was.

“You guys can look now.” Yuri tells the two kids. They slowly move their hands away from each other’s eyes. “Sorry. We weren’t—“Jessica tries to explain the real situation to the two, but was cut off by Krystal.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter