Collapsed

The Mask They Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was their last night in Jeju, they both changed their flight to 8 am the following day. They want to spent the night together. Actually, it was Shin Hye who initiated it. She didn’t know what came into her but she knows that she wants to spend the last night in Jeju with him.

This time, they shared one room. Minho checked out from his hotel room and joined Shin Hye’s room. Minho was in the lobby, fixing everything while Shin Hye was in her room. She was lounging in the balcony of her room. She felt something is not right but she can’t decipher. This morning was so unexpected. She gave herself to Minho. She didn’t allow even Geun Suk to be this close to her. He would kiss her, but that’s all. But for Minho, she gave  everything to him. He is really one special guy.

She heard her door bell ring and she knows it was Minho. He was smiling from ear to ear, as if someone who won the lottery or as if a boy who got the toy he’s been wishing for. “You seemed to be happy, Oppa” she said upon opening the door. “Well, I feel like tonight’s going to be a good night” said Minho. Shin Hye smiled at him.

“Oppa, I want us to discuss about the engagement. Your mom told me about the preparations but for the wedding, I want to be on top of the preparation. Would Omoni mind?” she asked. “Of course not. She will understand. She loves you too much” said Minho. “Let’s have dinner by the pool. I want to enjoy the cool breeze “ said Shin Hye. “I want to go swimming also, Oppa” she added. “Ok, but do you have swimwear? “ he asked. “Yes, I brought a pair with me” said Shin Hye.

Minho stood up and said “I will just arrange everything, pre-order food while you go and change “.

Shin Hye left her phone in the bedside table and changed her clothes. It was a black two piece bikini but she put on her shorts. And she just put on a loose shirt and tie it. She took her robe and waited for Minho.

When he came back, he saw Shin Hye sitting in the couch reading some papers. He sat beside her and said “Hmm, my fiancée looked fetching. I’m beginning to have second thoughts about swimming and dinner” .

“Oppa, you’re enticed by this? What more if you see me in my swimsuit?” she joked and then she pulled his hand “Come on. You change and let’s go down” said Shin Hye.

Minho just wore shorts and plain shirt to match. “Come on, let’s go down while I can still control myself” said Minho.

They were holding each other’s hand while waiting for the elevator. Shin Hye was giggling because Minho was whispering sweet nothings on her ear. “Oppa, stop it “ said Shin Hye.

When they reached the pool side, only few people was there. Before eating, Minho took a picture of them in his celphone. The food was served and it was the best dinner she had. Minho noticed her energy was somewhat different tonight. He loved it when Shin Hye loosened up a bit, free herself from her role as the stiff CEO and enjoy her life to the fullest. She was laughing real loud, making others look at them.

After dinner, they rest for a while. Minho excused himself to smoke leaving Shin Hye by the pool side. She couldn’t resist the pool. She removed her shirt and shorts and plunged in. She was a good swimmer. She was in the swimming team during her high school days. Minho caught of glimpse of her doing few laps in the pool. He noticed also two men, probably about his age, approaching where Shin Hye was.

“Hello Ms. We can’t help but notice but are you Park Shin Hye?” they asked. She looked at them, since they were not in the pool. They were just leaning over. “Why do you ask?” she said. “I think we were in the same school in High School”. Shin Hye looked at them , then trying to recall everything and said “ Yah, I remember you. You were in the same swimming team with me right? “ said Shin Hye. “Yes, I’m glad you remembered. Are you alone” said one of them. “No, my fiancé is with me” and then all of a sudden , Minho dived near where the two men were standing, causing the water from the pool to splatter on them “Sorry, I didn’t notice you” said Minho. “ Do you need something from my fiancée?” he asked sarcastically. “No, were just leaving” .

Shin Hye was laughing “ You’re so mean. You did it on purpose” said Shin Hye. Minho held her waist and said “ Didn’t I told you a while ago that you’re not supposed to be talking with other men?”. Shin Hye pouted and said “I didn’t talk to them. They talked to me. They asked question and I just answer back” and then she hugged him and said “ You’re one jealous guy” and she kissed him on his lips. “ I know men specially when they make such moves to most women” said Minho. “And I am not like most women. I am Park Shin Hye” she said.

“Shin Hye, this morning, when we … “ and Shin Hye interrupted him. “I love you Oppa. I know it’s too soon but in my heart, I am sure that you’re that one person. You’re my first and will be my last. And you should be happy because You’re the only man I ever trusted. So don’t break my trust and my heart Oppa” said Shin Hye.

“If I can marry you tonight, then I will do it” said Minho.

Minho pulled her close and said “ Next time, don’t even dare to swim alone specially if you’re wearing something like this, unless I am around. I would have thrown those men in the pool” and stared to kiss her passionately. Shin Hye clamped her hands on his nape. She can feel Minho’s hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter