Hurting Inside

The Mask They Wear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First of all, sorry for not updating for quite sometime.But thank you so much for those who kept on sending me their encouraging words. Thank you so much. This chapter is bitter sweet but  whatever the odds are, they will keep their promise to each other :) 

====================================================================================================================

 “The four of us need to talk” said Yu Jin and then they went to the pool side of Shangrila.

Minho held Shin Hye’s hand as they walk to the direction of the pool. Geun Suk and Yu Jin behind them. Both of them were staring at the person in front of them. Yu Jin looking at Minho and Geun Suk looking at Shin Hye. Then without realizing, both of them smiled. And when their eyes met, Yu Jin felt her cheeks were burning. She looked on the other side while Geun Suk smiled.

“ I told Shin Hye that I am beginning to see the real Chairman Lee. He is manipulating me and wanting me to follow whatever he says. I am beginning to have doubts and I am planning to tell everything to my father. We haven’t signed any deals yet and I am sure by observing everything, I can convince my father that he is making a wrong move” said Yu Jin

“He is my father but his ways are different. I don’t recognize him anymore. I have always admired him but with all these turn of events, I even asked myself what went wrong. I witnessed how he and Chairman Park get along. I was there” and he turned to Shin Hye.”In your dad’s trip to US, he always stays with us. I guess revenge was part of his plan all along” said Minho.

“How are we going to resolve everything. Chairman Lee can’t be deceived easily” said Shin Hye.

“We have to break up” said Minho. “Oppa? Are you sure?” said Shin Hye as her eyes widened with what he just said.

“ It will only be a pretence Shin Hye. WE need to make him believe that we have separated so that he will learn to trust me” said Minho.

“Oppa, do you think your father will believe just like that? What if he pushed you and Yu Jin in marriage. We cannot make a fool out of Chairman Lee” said Shin Hye

“I know, that’s why we have to find a way. We need to make him believe about this break up and from then on, I will handle it” said Minho.

“How are you going to handle him? You need to have a concrete plan” said Geun Suk.

“We’ll pretend something happened to me and Yu Jin. We got drunk, she entered in my room, and the rest is history. Then Shin Hye will catch us on that awkward situation and she’ll break up with me and will not forgive me for cheating on her” said Minho.

“What happens after that?” asked Yu Jin

All of them were silent.

“ Yu Jin and I will get married. A fake marriage. It will not be consummated. Then Aboeji will transfer everything to me and then Yu Jin and I will divorce and eventually, you and I will get back together” said Minho.

 “Oppa, I don’t think it will be that simple”said Shin Hye

“If we didn’t try, we will not know whether we will succeed or not” said Minho. “Better to try all our options than just to let my father be ahead of us” he added.

Then the four of them planned on how they will execute everything.

Shin Hye was in her room when she heard the door opening. It was Minho. He went straight to her bedroom. “Oppa,are we on the right track? Are we going to succeed? Our plan? Would your father believe? “ she asked.

“Just trust in our plan. We can do it” said Minho.

“Yu Jin will be coming inside my room by 6:00 am. Geun Suk already called aboeji and told him that he will pick him up by 7am and you will be coming over inside my room same time. You have to believe in our plan Shin Hye” said Minho and pulled her and embraced her.

“I am getting crazy already, thinking of ways to defeat my father. And thinking of ways to stop you from suffering. I am feeling incompetent being by your side and not be able to do anything for you” said Minho.

“Didn’t you know that  just being by my side meant a lot to me? I wouldn’t have hurdled everything and wouldn’t have reached this far, if you’re not here with me. And that’s enough for me” said Shin Hye.

Minho cupped her face and said “ You’re changed so much in so many ways. And I am sure, your dad is so proud of you. How you are handling everything and how you’re coping all these time. I maybe here by your side but everything is because of you. Your attitude, the way you handle your problems and the way you continue to fight back despite all odds. Chairman Park has raised a real tough daughter” and when he noticed tears were falling down her cheeks, he wiped it and said “ Just hold on Shin Hye, the sun is about to shine” and claimed her lips with a passionate kiss.

Shin Hye barely slept. She was thinking of how to they will be able to execute everything. Her heart was beating fast as she went out of her room and stood in front of Minho’s. She pressed his passcode and entered the room. At the same time, Geun Suk and Chairman Lee saw Shin Hye entered Minho’s room.

When Shin Hye shouted with all her rage, Chairman Lee witnessed Minho and Yu Jin in his room. Shin Hye cried seeing them together.

“Oppa, how can you do this to me?” Shin Hye was shouting. And then Chairman Lee and Geun Suk saw Minho and Yu Jin. “What’s happening here?” said Chairman Lee. “Shin Hye, let me explain. I was drunk. I didn’t know what happened” said Minho. “ I trusted you Oppa, I guess I am wrong in trusting you” said Shin Hye and left the room.

Geun Suk followed her to her room.

“It’s all settled then. You made everything easier for me, my son” and then he turned  to Yu Jin “ We’ll immediately set the engagement , Yu Jin. Tell your father” and then he left.

Inside Shin Hye’s room, she was still shaking. “Oppa, will he buy our plan? Are we able to deceive him?” Shin Hye asked. “Let’s trust in our plan” said Geun Suk

Chairman Lee called Minho and Yu Jin to his room. “We need now to arrange your marriage. I doubt if Chairman Chung will forgive you for doing this to her daughter” said his dad

“Aboeji, I don’t love her. I love Shin Hye with all my life” said Minho. “ Lee Min Ho! How can you say that in front of Yu Jin. If you love Park Shin Hye, you wouldn’t have touched Yu Jin” and then he dialled her dad’s number. “It’s me. Chairman Chung, we need to schedule the wedding. I will tell you everything when I went back to Seoul” said Chairman Lee.

“Yu Jin and I will be flying back to Seoul this afternoon. I want you back soon to prepare for your marriage” and then he turned to Yu Jin “ We will be leaving before lunch. You two may leave” said Chairman Lee

Minho and Yu Jin were walking along the hotel corridor. “I know what to do next. Just follow his orders for a while. I need to trap him further” said Minho.

Chairman Lee and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter